Seri chạng vạng Nessie hoặc No?

x-haylllllley posted on Nov 17, 2008 at 10:15PM
did you like that they added Nessie into breaking dawn?

i do think that she was an adoreable character to the book..but at the same time i think it realllly took away from bella and edward.

just an opinion :) tell me what you thinnkk.

Seri chạng vạng 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Curlytop_ said…
I liked it, I thought it ended the story nicely with everyone getting there happy ending. Jacob needed Nessie to get his happy ending that would join him to Bella. I'm a hopeless romantic though, so I like it when everyone gets what they want in the end. :)
hơn một năm qua Bandgeek_XP said…
i think that she bonded them a little more actually. Yeah i really like her and think she was great for Jake =)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Keely_Jade said…
Omgsh, I acutally adored Renesmee. She was one of my favorites in Breaking Dawn, I LOVED her.

She was so cute, and she like totally saved everyone! She was such a cutie, and she had Jake and everyone else wrapped around her small, strong little finger. :)

I really felt that her and Edward needed more scenes than what they got. Hopefully Stephenie makes an Edward version of Breaking Dawn so we can see what he thinks about Nessie and such.

:)
hơn một năm qua Haleigh said…
I agree. I have to say that Breaking Dawn was my least favorite out of all the books, but I think that Renesmee had to be included. I mean, I would have been so sad for Jake if he didn't get anyone.
hơn một năm qua x-haylllllley said…
yeah i mean i still loved breaking dawn, and nessie was nescessarrry. but i guess she did bond bella and edward more. but also it kind of took away from them at the same time.

it was good for jacob though :)