Seri chạng vạng phim Chạng vạng

lizisme posted on Oct 27, 2008 at 02:34AM
i absolutly love twilight but i am unsure if i should see the movie

does anyone else think the movie will ruin the book?

i am probably going to see it because i am way too obbessed with the book not to.
but does anyone else think the trailers look bad?

Seri chạng vạng 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua twilightlvr11 said…
yea. the trailers dont portray edward right
but u totally hould go watch the movie!! i mean even if it sux, its jsut the thought of going thats really exciting
hơn một năm qua lizisme said…
yeah i know but i justlove how i picture edward now and i think if i see the movie then the movie edward will be the only one that i can think of..
kind of confusing. don't know if that makes sense but yea
hơn một năm qua chels05 said…
OMG ! The movie is going to be A-MAZING. I don't care if its not EXACTLY like the book, but from what i've seen they have done a pretty darn amazing job. I CANNOT WAIT!
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
I would go and see it even if it didnt look so great just because of the amount of eye candy it has in it lol!!
hơn một năm qua jele said…
I everybody!!! I am an Italian girl... I think that the film will never be as beautiful as the book, but i will go to see it because I want to see how is... i hope that the story is respected.. I'm very sorry for my English, hope you understand... a last thing: how is Breaking down? in italy isn't released yet!!!!!!!!!!!please someone answer me!!!!
hơn một năm qua VerityAKA-Bella said…
Jele breaking dawn such a great book you are gunna wannt to no how it all ends lol it really good you should get it!
hơn một năm qua musicandmango said…
I a 100% with you. There's no dening that the movie is going to suck Compared to the book, but I'm to obbessed not to see and I'll probably end up buying it, then watch a billion times.
hơn một năm qua Bandgeek_XP said…
um...I gonna go watch it and i kinda think it will ruin it a little but that's because i've been with the book for a while so...
But yeah i hope it's good on a MOVIE scale but compared to the book; BAD
hơn một năm qua saby420 said…
Does n e one know if the movie Twilight wil contain the 2nd 3rd and 4th books all together? or will it be like a Lord Of The Rings thing? I just started reading the first bok and am excited the movie is coming out, but dnt wanna spoil it if the movies is all 4 books together.... any help ??
hơn một năm qua emma-jeff said…
The film is just the first book and I think a New Moon movie has already been confirmed :D