những người yêu thích Chạng vạng ?? About Jasper

ambom02 posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 07:34AM
I am a huge fan of twilight but can't figure out something, maybe you guys can help... Jasper's last name is Hale. Why is that?? He is not related to Rosalie (except through adoption) and that wasn't his name pre-vampire. And if he was going to change his last name after post-change, why not take the name Cullen like the rest did?? Please help me figure this out, its really been bugging me LOL thanks

những người yêu thích Chạng vạng 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Lau-rawr said…
He has the last name Hale cuz he looks similar to Rosalie (cuz they both blonde) and the Cullens thought that having them as twins would be less suspicious. And also if he took the last name Cullen, he would have the same last name as Alice and seem more like her brother to everyone! and that would just be plain weird!!
hơn một năm qua emmett1935 said…
smile
In the books, they say that the human role, is he's Rosalie's twin. And since Rosalie is the more dominant (or pigheaded) she wanted to keep her last name. Jasper didn't mind, so he took her name. They do both look alike, with the blond hair. His real last name is Whitlock. (You find this out in Eclipse) And if his last name was Cullen he couldn't very well be Alice's boyfriend in front of the humans now could he? No. So he's a Hale.

Hope this cleared things up for you.
hơn một năm qua nessierox23 said…
smirk
Jasper/Alice and Emmett/Rosalie couldn't be together if they had the same names, because it wouldn't work that they like eachother when they are all related.