True Writers Winners of the 5th Annual Award diễn đàn

alicia386 posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 01:05PM
Winners
Best Novel: (a tie ) What I took from it and Charmed and Dangerous

Best Poem: NightFire (congrats, your secret weapon worked)

Best Novelist: (thanks so much for this award) alicia386

Most Unique Novels: Girl Code: The Pamela Jones Way (a close second was love is wild!)

Most Thrilling Novel: The Boy Wo Cried Wolf Spider (eep! You won!)

Best Songwriting: Watever Happened

Don't forget to out your genre of your story at the top page of your chapter. This is for the 6th Annual Award Forum.

True Writers 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua dragonsmemory said…
YES! I KNEW THE MISLEADING WALL POST WOULD WORK! And now to set to work on my two stories
hơn một năm qua alicia386 said…
angelic
Misleading? I'm pretty sure you won because it was a good poem not because of a wall post but hey,I could be wrong.
hơn một năm qua alicia386 said…
Bad Teacher- She out poison ivy on that lady's apple.
hơn một năm qua 1999jacko said…
Cool
hơn một năm qua hgfan5602 said…
Awesome, everyone. Though I didn't get an award this time, hey, there's still next time. Besides, everything that won deserved to win fair and square.
hơn một năm qua dragonsmemory said…
It was all part of my brilliant plan. You see, the plan was to advertise a story I would be posting, one no one has ever seen. Then, readers would get all worked up (since I said it would be the following day) and get antsy for anything I post. And BAM! I put up the poem instead of the story, sit back, and wait. I doubt you'll ever see the story
Brilliant plan
Well, you see, Fanpop and True Writers isn't just about winning. It isn't about getting medals or getting props, either. It's all about socializing, having a good time, improving your writer's technique.
hơn một năm qua sadiebugz00 said…
^^ Exactly. ;D
It's a better version of facebook
big smile
Oh yes it is...