Total Drama Island Lolly4me2's 2009 FanFic giáng sinh Partaayy☆

Lolly4me2 posted on Dec 24, 2009 at 05:02PM
8D...

So. Here's the deal; each of you pick 3 or less of your fanfiction characters [if you only have one, thats acceptable] to participate in 2009's...

LOLLY4ME2 TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND CHRISTMAS PARTY.

I will, from here on end, produce one every year. Don't steal my idea, or I will personally falcon-punch you. :3

RULES:
No fighting.
a) A little mental quarrel will make it interesting, but anything similar to, "OH BITCH YOU WANNA GO?!" "WE'LL GO RIGHT NOW, BITCH!" "BRING IT!" will kick you out.
No Heavy-Metal Drama
Ex: "WAAAAAAA CRYSTAL DUNCIE-POO BROKE UP WITH ME AND NOW I'M GOING TO LYKE KILL MYSELF!!!!!!"
No Destroying of Proporty
Ex: "DUDE I'M ANGRY SO I'MMA SET THIS WHOLE MANSION ON FIYAH!"
No Verbal Abuse
a) Don't call people names. We are all 10-14 years old, so please, act mature and don't talk about others behind their backs.
Have Fun!
Sofie: WE'RE IN A FAWKING MANSION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! This place is PIMPED. OUT. Have a good time! It'll last at least a day after Christmas! Thats... *counts on fingers* ... 3 days! :D

In my opinion, it would be smart to post a picture of your character at the bottom of your first or second reply so we get an idea of your image. You can dress up! Wether you make a costume on paint, or describe it to us, winter cosplays and X-mas outfits and completely welcome!

As said before; have a wonderful time these jolly nights and evenings! I'll see you there! -Lolly4me2-

8D... So. Here's the deal; each of bạn pick 3 hoặc less of your fanfiction characters [if bạn only hav
last edited on Dec 24, 2009 at 05:06PM

Total Drama Island 230 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...