Total Drama Island Creat a sib!

Fangirl99 posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 09:54PM
K, i was bored so i posted this. You can either make a sib for a tdi charecter, or for you charecter. Heres and example of what it should look like.
Name:Zoe
whos sib: Brookes sib.
relationship statues: eh, its okay
bio:Me and my sis get along pretty well sometimes, but at others we just want to kill each other! We seperated a little more once i turned 9. Im always by myself cause im a loner, and shes not. So, weve grown apart sorta. But we are still good sisters.
pic: (optional) This is her as a baby. Shes 6 now.4 winners
 K, i was bored so i đã đăng this. bạn can either make a sib for a tdi charecter, hoặc for bạn charecter.
last edited on Sep 27, 2009 at 09:55PM

Total Drama Island 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua NarutoLuver202 said…
laugh
Name: Marissa
Bio: Marissa Is A Kawaii Baby That Knows Alot Of Words And Can Already Walk. She Thinks Sasuke From Naruto Is Cute, That's Why She Loves Watching Naruto. Her Favorite Color Is Blue (As You Can Tell) And Loves Her Bottle.
 Name: Marissa Age: 3 Years Old! Gender: Well Of Course Female! Bio: Marissa Is A Kawaii Baby That
hơn một năm qua xxXsk8trXxx said…
big smile
Name: Riki
Who's sib: Dawn's sib! *well, not her real sib, sience they both live in the same foster home. Does that count?)

Riki is a cute little baby girl, with a horrible past.
She was born on March 20th. Her mother was a h*e, and her dad wqas a drunken criminal. She was abused all her life.
One lucky day, a year ago, child serviaces came in and took her to the Johnstton's house! Today, her new family loves her very much.
She likes anime and cartoons, and has a quite large vocabulary. She can walk and talk, and she has a lot of friends! She also loves her white pet bunny, Mai-San!
 Name: Riki Age: 2 Who's sib: Dawn's sib! *well, not her real sib, sience they both live in the same
hơn một năm qua GWENxTRENT said…
angelic
name: mag

bio: SHE IS EMO!!!!!!
the reason is because when she was 1-9 she was beaten for no reason what so ever...her mother C.C was a fat ass mother fucking durnk, and her dad jack was on E and Weed so the explains the beating.... so like riki, she was takin by child service and took her to an orpanage that's when i come in^^
 name: mag age: 15 bio: SHE IS EMO!!!!!! the reason is because when she was 1-9 she was beaten fo
hơn một năm qua bubblegum05 said…
lol i made up my own sib (even tho i have 2)
Name:Nicole
Who's Sib:Andrea's big sis
Bio:We get along fine,just two girls DYING to listen to some cool music.She calls me 'Duncan' when she knows i hate his guts.I'm the punk in my town,wat?I live in a pretty small town.Anyways,i only follow the rules i want.(P.S andrea typed this out for me)
Pic:

LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại i made up my own sib (even tho i have 2) Name:Nicole Age:16 Who's Sib:Andrea's big sis Bio:We get
hơn một năm qua topez99 said…
Ummmmmmmm....Because I can
HARRY POTTER
 Ummmmmmmm....Because I can HARRY POTTER
hơn một năm qua Fangirl99 said…
lol topez you are so random! but u guys, tell me who is related to your sib creatoin! bubblegum05 is fine:)
hơn một năm qua NarutoLuver202 said…
laugh
That Is So Kawaii Topez99! And She's Related To Amber (My Fanfic Character!)
last edited hơn một năm qua
you no, ive been wondering. wat does Kawaii mean?
big smile
it means 'cute' in Japanese i think
cool
oh.
hơn một năm qua gwenfan3445 said…
kiss
Name- Silvia

Age-16

Sib of- Aydan

BIO-Silvia is a 16 year old tatoo artist who likes silver
 Name- Silvia Age-16 Sib of- Aydan BIO-Silvia is a 16 năm old tatoo artist who likes silver
hơn một năm qua Saritaswims said…
angelic
SARA Aka Skittlez
Age-19 1\2
Emo-Thinks everycolor means the defenition of the universe

Sib-Vampire AKA BOB!!(wants pie)

bio- Very smart,funny girl.Deeply emotinal.CRIES easily. BUT Tough minded.LOVES DUNCAN!!! skittlez,drawing,love,reading,dogs

Friendz-Gwen,Duncan,Diary,Vampire☆
hơn một năm qua tyler_gf123 said…
laugh
FANGIRL99 U ARE AN ICON PIC STEALER!!!! I TOOK THAT CLIP ITS MIIINE!!! gawsh lol
laugh
lol ok well i have another can i submit it??? PLZ!! oh well anyways....

Name:Jake
Who's sib? Andrea and Nicole
Bio:He's Nicole's Twin,and yes he's a guy! Guys and girls can be twins!!

He's a punk rocker,a crimanal and he's 'bestie' is Duncan.

Oh ya he's dating Lindsay

and Nicole is dating Trent

Best friend:Duncan (and Nicole's bffl is Heather)

Ok pic time!!(ps im in this...)[lol he looks lost in this pic...]
last edited hơn một năm qua
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại ok well i have another can i đệ trình it??? PLZ!! oh well anyways.... Name:Jake Age:16 Who's sib?