Total Drama Island Fancharacters :D RP time! [DS style X3]

Duncan-superfan posted on Jan 27, 2011 at 01:09AM
'Kay so here is the topic of this RP forum:

So basically this is about our OCs and their everyday life. They all go to the same high school (haven't decided a name yet. x3) and they can interact with each other. :3

Requirement:
~*Optional* You should be able to RP sorta often. Because you may get behind on the RP and if you become sort've a big part of this RP, that could be confusing. xD

Rules:
~You may put in as many of your OCs as you want. :D (The more the better!)

~You cannot kill anyone.

~NO raping. (Sofie, I mean you.)

~Foul language is acceptable. :D

~Randomness may be allowed, but don't make it too confusing or ridiculous please.

~We must be able to read/understand your writing.. Oh and you must have good grammer. :3

~Have fun! (Of course. xD)

~Be careful when making your OC (or couple) do something adorable.. Some of the RPers might die from a squee attack. (Its true, I've seen it happen. 0.0)

Okay, so please follow the rules and have fun RPing. :3

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1747 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1747

hơn một năm qua Duncan-superfan said…
Lyle:Oh. ^^ *itches his cheek and sees sauce on his finger* o.o'.. D: *eyes water, wipes his face* This is embarassing.. 3//:
hơn một năm qua STALKER-TOAST said…
Skeater: 333: *huggles* I thought it was cute :3
Lyle:*blushes, looks at him and holds his arm. quiet tone* Really?
Skeater: *nods*
Lyle:*slight smile, hugs him* <3
Skeater: *smiles,and hugs back*
Lyle:I love you.. *looks at him*
hơn một năm qua GWENxTRENT said…
(*Dies*
hơn một năm qua DanixxDumb said…
Yaio-Mai:*sighs* Thats it, Im going home... *stands up and starts walking down the bleachers,**accidently trips and falls on her ankle.* >.< Owwwie! *softly cries* :'(
hơn một năm qua jadore_renard said…
Meera: *leaves the cafeteria and takes out her cell to make a call* ughhh Jayden answer your damn phone! You have the car keys, so I can't get home! When I find out where the hell you've been hiding all day I'm going to kick your ass. *turns and heads out the side door of the school* maybe he's at the field... It's pretty much the only place in this school I haven't checked.

Wally: *is still lying outside the front of the school with his crutch too far out of reach for him to get back up* why do these things happen to me?! D:
Yaio-Mai:*Stands up and limps over to the front is the school**sees Wally* Wally? Are you okay? D: *limps over to him*
Wally: I've been sitting out here all lunch. Last night a tripped over my neighbor's cat and fell down the stairs. I spent the night in the ER, got a cast on my foot and still decided to come to school. When got here I couldn't open the door and ended up falling over in the process DX I can't reach the stupid crutch, so I've been stick here... But yeah I'm fine (: are you okay? You looked like you were limping.

Meera: *looks around the track field, then the football field* where are you >.< *sighs* I guess I'm walking home. *walks around the front of the building angrily*
Yaio-Mai:*Nods* Im fine. I just hurt my ankle. Here, lemme help you. ^^ *grabs the crutch and helps Wally up**hands him the crutch* There ya' go! *giggles* :33
Wally: Thanks ^^

Meera: *spots Yaio-Mai and Wally and walks towards them* have either of you seen a short Asian male with a bad haircut and too many facial peircings?

Yaio-Mai:*blinks* Jayden? Well... I-I met him earlier at the library. But, I don't know where he left. Have you checked the track? 03o.....
Meera: *sighs* thanks, I just checked the track. That's usually where he is, but he seems to have vanished today. He has the car keys, so I don't have a way home. *looks over at Wally* what happened?

Wally: uh my neighbor's cat and some stairs ^^;
Yiao-Mai: So, you and Jayden are related? :S *hopefully wishing they are*
Meera: yep, Denny's my twin ^^ he's older by ten minutes.

Skeater: *blushes deeply,and looks at him,smiling brightly* I...I love you too <3
--
*On the other side of the school,outside*

???: *sitting outside on a bench,eating olives*...*eats the last one,and gets a sad look*D: All gone?!No!This was my last jar,too DDDX Damnit,I need more,damnit,more!! But if I leave now,Skeater will get out of school and he won't know I'm here!....*sees the kids at lunch,and outside* Wait...this doesn't look like it's time to go....*stops a random kid*What time is it?

Kid: Um...around noon?

???:...DAMNIT! You have failed me,watch!*rips his watch off of his arm,and throws it on the ground,smashing it with his foot*

Kid: o.o*backs away*
(Sorry for randomness,but it WILL matter later ^^; )
Candy/Terra:*leave the cafeteria and walk into the bathroom*
Candy:*sees some brown in her hair* Crap, my pink dye is coming out..
Terra:*texting* Oh god, thats horrible, Candy!
Candy:*whines*
~~
Lyle:*smiles then kisses him, blushing* ~<3

(Um.. that guy kinda scares me.. XD I wonder who he is. o3o)
Yaio-Mai:*smiles lightly* Thats awesome! ^^
Kurt: *gets up and heads to the library* it seems like it'll be quieter in here, so I'll be able to concentrate more on my game :3

Jayden: *walks out of the guidance office with some papers*
Yaio-Mai: ^^ *digs through her bag for her cellphone* Oh, fudge! I forgot my phone in my locker! *runs inside and rams into Jayden* Owwiee... >.< *rubs her head*
last edited hơn một năm qua
(He's Skeater's cousin :3 (Only problem is,Skeater doesn't know he's human right now XDD))
Skeater: *blushes,kisses back*
--
???: Damn,damn,damn! I have to wait three more hours?! DDX
(Ohh. ^^)

Lyle:*takes Skeater's hand in his, kisses a bit deeper*
~~
Terra:Well, after school I'll help you re-dye it.
Candy:Thank you! :3 *huggles*
Terra:>.<'
Jayden:*drops the papers* Oooof >.< *looks over to see Yaio-Mai, and quickly looks away feeling awkward because he was a jerk earlier* sorry *bends down to pick up the papers*

Kurt: *gameboy runs out of batteries* DDDDDDD8 nooooo!
Yaio-Mai:*sighs and shakes her head* Its okay... :-/ *helps him pick up the papers* Y'know... You're sister is looking for you. *awkwardly runs her hand through her hair*
(Yeah ^^; But I like him :3)
Skeater: *blushing,kissing*

???: *calming down,looks up,seeing Skeater and Lyle* Skeater? :D *not caring that he's making out with Lyle XDDDD*
Lyle:*stops kissing and looks over at Skeater's cousin, blinks & blushes w/ slight embarassment* o//.//o?
Jayden: Oh... Yeah I've been avoiding her. The guidance office is the only place she wouldn't think to look... Is she mad? *rubs his neck awkwardly*

Kurt: *saunters through the hallways looking depressed* all that work, gone! I-I didn't even get a chance to save :,(
(@Jadore-renard: Kurt's gay right? ;D)

Yaio-Mai:*shakes her head no* I don't think so. She's just desperate for a ride home.... >.< *looks down*
Skeater: ?? o///3///o

???: :D *huggles him,there for huggling Lyle,too XDDD* I've been waiting for you al day <3

Skeater : DDDD: I DUNNO YOU GET OFF! DX

???: *sad look*
Lyle: o3o? *utterly confused*
Skeater: C-come on,Lyle o.o

???: But if you leave,you won't know who I am.

Skeater: You're a freak DX

???: 3333:....Fine,leave me Naris u3u

Skeater: o.o HOW DO YOU KNOW MY REAL NAME?!? *freaking out*
(yep, but he's not 'out' yet ^^)

Jayden: *feels slightly relieved and mutters* good,she's scary when she's angry... *stand there awkwardly for a moment, not knowing what to say before sighing* look I'm sorry if I was mean to you earlier *looks down at his feet to avoid eye contact*
(okay ^^ just wondering!)

Yaio-Mai:*swallows hard* Its okay, I-I mean... I understand. It's not like it mattered or anything... *sighs and looks away*
Lyle:Naris? .. *confused even more*
Jayden: maybe... Maybe I could learn to be more of a people person. *shifts his weight nervously*

Teagan: *finishes going through paper work in the biology lab and puts them into his brief case* finished~ *smiles and starts to whistle as he leaves the classroom*
Skeater: *sighs,and looks at Lyle* My real name isn't Skeater,it's Naris,but I...didn't like my name,so I kept my nickname ^^; But I dunno how he knows my name! D:

???: ...are you really as stupid as you used to be? *smirks*

Skeater:...*starting to think he knows who he is,but doesn't want to confuse Lyle*
Yaio-Mai:*looks at Jayden and smiles lightly* Really? ^^ You'd consider actually doing that? *hugs Jayden but quickly pulls away* Uh... S-sorry.. *blushes*
Lyle:Oh.. I-is he.. an old friend of your's? .. *holds Skeater's arm in a possesive way*
???: *glares at Lyle* Friend? I'm his cousin.

Skeater: o.o Nevice?

Nevice: :D You remembered!

Skeater: *creeped out XD,trying to convince himself that he was lying*
Lyle:O-oh, I'm sorry.. Nevice..
Jayden: *face turns red and he rubs his arm awkwardly* yeah

Kurt:*still moping because he lost all the progress in his game xD*

Teagan: *fixes his tie before walking down the hall and out of the front of the school*
Yaio-Mai: Well... Um.. I-I guess I'll see you later then... ^^ Oh, *takes out a slip of paper and hands it to him* here's my number, in case you ever wanna just talk or hang out. ^_^
Skeater:...H-hey,Lyle,it's okie if you wanna leave to go inside,I can meet you in there ^w^;

Nevi: Oh? Does Skeater have a girlfriend? >:3

Skeater: >//////<
Jayden: *stares at the piece of paper for a moment then smiles and puts it into his pocket*

Teagan: *stands in front of the school and looks at his blackberry* Hmmmm... *checks schedule* huh... I have the rest of the day off.

Kurt: :(
Yaio-Mai: Well, Sayonara Jayden-San! ^^ *giggles and kisses his cheek**turns and leaves*
(Aww, Jayden and Yaio-Mai are cute. :3)
Yaio-Mai: Well, Sayonara Jayden-San! ^^ *giggles and kisses his cheek**turns and leaves*