Tokio Hotel Aww Gustav =((

rawrr-doll posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 05:25PM
link

English translation:
=============================

Tokio Hotel was involved in a fight again. This time it happened to drummer Gustav. Allegedly, a young man attacked the 20 year old with beer bottles in a discotheque in Magdeburg. Gustav was hurt so badly that he had to go to the emergency ward of a hospital. What happened exactly, and who's behind the attack - Markus L and Bettina G report.

In this discotheque in his home-town Magdeburg, Gustav celebrated in the night toward Sunday. It's shortly after 4 o'clock in the morning when a young man first insults the Tokio Hotel star and then even attacks him.

Police Speaker: According to his statement, he was hit on the head with a glass from a so far unknown perpetrator, what resulted in a 2-3cm long cut, which later had to be treated ambulantly in a hospital.

Club owner P.K. has known Gustav for a while already, and also was present when the Tokio Hotel star came only with friends and without bodyguards into his discotheque.

P.K.: From what I can say... he wasn't jumping around, he wasn't aggressive... he was just like always, totally normal. I don't know why this situation arouse. K didn't see the attack itself, only three men who hastily ran out of the club.

What's behind all this? For a long time already, there have been video messages from so-called Metal-fans in internet forums that call for violence against Tokio Hotel.

Masked Guy: To all of Germany: Throw your beer bottles on Tokio Hotel when you see the pigs!

Although the band knew of the threats, now exactly that has happened.

Police Speaker: So far, we don't know the reasons for the attack, we haven't talk to any witnesses yet. This will happen in the next days.

Gustav has left the hospital again and wasn't available for comment. But surely, the disco-attack will haunt him and the band for some time to come.
==================

link

Poor Gustav =(((

Tokio Hotel 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Smib said…
worried
oh yes ive already seen some pic of him and it was awful and i heard that he has 30 sewings on his head!!!OMG poor Gusti get well....
 oh yes ive already seen some pic of him and it was awful and i heard that he has 30 sewings on his he
hơn một năm qua MIKEYWAY445 said…
crying
OMG!!! No not my Gustav! :'(
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kiky-kik1224 said…
angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! let's kill the person who did this to him!!!
hơn một năm qua Stmsteph said…
angry
thank u reakky im pissed off! ill kill them! im so angry aaaaaaaaaggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gustav get well we love u!