Winx Club Getting To Know Princess-Flora

Princess-Flora posted on Apr 02, 2014 at 06:36PM
a lot of people have been doing Q & A's so I decided I would do one too. I will answer almost everything except stuff about my location, family and stuff like that.
 a lot of people have been doing Q & A's so I decided I would do one too. I will answer almost everyth

Winx Club 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua WinxClub_Stella said…
heart
What do you like about dancing?
Princess-Flora commented…
I tình yêu dance and my yêu thích part about is when all the hard work pays off and bạn win a title, trophy hoặc finally having the piece finished for recital. Also I tình yêu the glitz and glamour from the costumes, stage makeup, glitter and being on stage underneath the spotlights. I absolutely tình yêu performing and the feel of bướm while waiting in the wings. Hoped that answered your question. hơn một năm qua
WinxClub_Stella commented…
Yeah, that first part's relatable, I bet it's fun. I would do it, if I was good at it XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
What does the fox say!?

Just kidding...sort of; Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland?
Ireland because I'm part Irish hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Cool, me too. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua WinxStellaStar said…
When did you start to dance?
I started at the age of two and then after a năm I đã đưa ý kiến I never wanted to dance again. So when I moved from NJ to FL I did Gymnastics, Swimming, Tennis, bóng đá and Cheerleading before going back to dance because nothing felt right. I started with ballet and tap then added acro took a break from tap, took a năm off from ballet then did acro and ballet until I joined company. Now at my tenth năm of dance I do acro, jazz, tap, leaps and turns, contemporary, hip hop, ballet, pointe, musical theater. There are s=other styles I have done that we don't do anymore like clogging, character, old school, poppin, lockin, and lip sync (musical theater but bạn lip sync the whole time) hơn một năm qua
WinxStellaStar commented…
Oh it's sounds so interesting. bạn did cheerleading too? hơn một năm qua
Yes I did Cheerleading I was a tumbler but got promoted to flyer which is why I quit. There had been a history of flyers in my family who got dropped so I didn't want that to happen to me so I left and went into dance hơn một năm qua
Oh, I see. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XxLalasaysxX said…
Do you have any peculiar habits? What are they?
Yes, I bit my nails, I glitter everything when I get nervous before a hiển thị hoặc performance, no one can touch my hair before dance because I'll flip out, I have acertain warm up I do before competitions and when I do solos I tend to go into this zone before I perform and I appear snobby but when in reality I'm just super focused while trying to ignore things that will sike me out. Which I forgot to do at my last competition so I ending up improving on the stage yet some how I got first. I guess those are my habits hơn một năm qua
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Cooolio. hơn một năm qua
Why did you start to like the Winx?
hơn một năm qua Princess-Flora said…
^ @WinxStellaStar

I started watching in 2004 when I was six years old. I watched Magical Do Re Mi and Mew Mew Power on 4kids, so when a new show about fairies was going to air, I watched since it aired between both shows. I feel in love with it from the first episode. It was all about girl power, friendship and magical beings which every young girl has an obsession for at some point. I watched from 2004-2007 on my TV every Saturday morning from 7am to 8am. I cried for about a week when they ended the show the first time. Then it was brought back on 4kids again for a short time before the movie came out. I was overjoyed but cried even more when it ended again. Then it switched to cw4kids then Boomerang for not too long. At a certain point i just started to watch in on youtube on weekends for all four season straight, because I decided not to get my hopes up after it being stopped time after time. Then on June 27th, 2011 it was brought back by Nick and at first I was just so ecstatic it was back I didn't care about how bad it became. This was brought to my attention when they fit the entire season 2 into one hour, I was pissed off. I absolutely still love the show because I'm in love with the old season so I can officially say this month I've been in love with Winx Club for TEN YEARS even though I'm 16 thinking that my favorite TV show of all time is now 10 years old.
It's a cool story. :D Wow 10 years? I watch Winx 2 years ago......uhm. You're really a Winx lover. :D hơn một năm qua
yup and thanks hơn một năm qua
rorowinx commented…
I've watched for like..9 years.Pretty cool story hơn một năm qua
Have you ever been abroad?
Yes I've been To Cozumel, Costa Maya, The Cayman Islands, Belize, Honduras, Saint Marten, Saint Thomas, Grand Turks and Caicos, and The Bahamas I think I named them all for out of the country. Now staying in the country I've been to New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Indiana, South Carolina, Rhode Island and Key West hơn một năm qua
It's so cool! hơn một năm qua
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Awesome. I've only been to North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and New Jersey on this list. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MissAngelPaws said…
Do you have any other hobbies besides dancing?
I'm not sure if these count but I draw, write, I'm part of Yearbook which includes photography, creating layouts, conducting interviews and marketing. I guess I would say those are my hobbies besides dance. I almost forgot I make bows hơn một năm qua
What is your favourite movie?
I don't have one yêu thích movie but my danh sách of các sở thích consists of Frozen, Tangled, Bring It On, Bring It On In It To Win It, Bring It On Fight To The Finish, Pitch Perfect, High School Musical, and Secrets of the Mất tích Kingdom hơn một năm qua
Do bạn like the Nữ hoàng băng giá too? Yay! ^-^ Out of these I tình yêu the Secret of the Mất tích Kingdom, Công chúa tóc mây and High School Musical. :D hơn một năm qua
Who is your favorite singer?
My yêu thích singers are Madilyn Bailey, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Christina Perri, Austin Mahone, Sara Barielles, and for groups Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, One Direction, R5 and Big Time Rush hơn một năm qua
MissAngelPaws commented…
I tình yêu all of these singers :) hơn một năm qua
Pants or skirt?
Defiantly skirts I am a complete girly girl even thêm than Stella and Flora hơn một năm qua
What's your favorite TV show? (Besides Winx Club)
Pretty Little Liars and Once Upon A Time. I got into PLL first through the novels and after đọc the first eight the hiển thị started and I loved it, so when Sara Shepard started to release even thêm sách I bought them and would read them in a ngày and now with sách for school I'm little behind on reading, but this summer I'll have some time. OUAT I've watched from ngày one because I have a book with the real dark and twisted fairy tales, so a hiển thị all about them just pulled me in. hơn một năm qua