Winx Club Save your Competition!

WinxClub_Stella posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 10:15PM
Okay, I've seen like five icon contests which essentially are the same. There is also a 'COTM' which I thought was basically another WOTM where users vote for their favourite character or something like that. I was thinking either;
1) Someone will take over the icon contests, or
2) everyone will take it in turn (Idk how that would happen but it's a possibility)

I'm sure there are unique contests like Aurie's for example, she has no competition because it's her unique idea and no-one else is doing a song contest.

However, I would like everyone who currently has a contest in progress to fill out this form. Sorry if I sound ridiculous it's just I don't want there to be like five of the same contest thing forever.

1. Name of contest:

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going:

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?):

4. How do you choose your next round?

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract?

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going?

Please fill this form out and submit it below and maybe people will vote as too who they want as their icon contest host. I know 4 is random but I want to know if there are others helping you XP and 5 is to see if your competition is popular.

last edited on Jan 05, 2014 at 10:16PM

Winx Club 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua WinxClub_Stella said…
Name of competition: BLWC

Roughly how long you have had this competition going: Three months

The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): Users basically vote for who they think are the prettiest characters out of all the Winx series. (including minor characters) Then a poll goes up and by elimination of the characters, a winner is found.

How do you choose your next round? I don't own an icon contest so this doesn't apply to me.

Roughly how many people does your competition attract? By actually choosing: about 5-10 and voting: 10-15

What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? I don't believe there are any competitions like this out there on TWS (The Winx Spot) and it'd be a shame to see it go after it took me a while to come up with xD
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua WinxClub_Stella said…
Name of competition: WOTM

Roughly how long you have had this competition going: Two months

The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): Users basically vote for major Winx characters that they find appealing. Then a poll goes up and by elimination of the least favourite characters, a winner is found.

How do you choose your next round? I don't own an icon contest so this doesn't apply to me.

Roughly how many people does your competition attract? By actually choosing: about 7-10 and voting: 10-15

What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? Apart from COTM (Which I think is the same thing) I haven't seen any contests like it and it's nice to see what character people do/don't like through this competition.
hơn một năm qua lovebaltor said…
Okay well I have two contests going on, so I guess I'll fill out this twice ;P

Name of Competiton: Winx Character Song Challenge

How long has the competition been going for: More than three months

What is this contest about?: Users choose a song that fits the theme of that specific round. One to two senteces need to be provided so you can explain your thoughts and reasons as to why you chose it.

How do you choose the next round?: I make a poll with several options for users to vote.

Roughly how many people does your competition attract?: Kind of depends on the theme, but usually 3-6 people.

What makes the contest unique?: There is no other contest like this on here so...I think that's all I need to say ;P

~*~*~*~*~

Name of competition: Winx Live-Action Competition

How long has the competition been going on for? A little over 2 months

What is this contest about? Users choose an actor/actress/singer/celebrity that fit the character the most designated for that round. You should provide at least one to two sentences explaining why you chose that person as well.

How do you choose the next round? I make a poll with several options which users vote for.

Roughly how many people does your competition attract? Roughly 3-6.

What makes this contest unique? Like I said above, there is no other contest like this.
WinxClub_Stella commented…
Thanks for the feedback :D both unique :D hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Princess-Flora said…
1. Name of contest: Collage Contest

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: 3 months

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): There are rounds that are characters from the show or other things that relate with the show.

4. How do you choose your next round? I look through a list of characters, schools, and realms listed on the show and see which ones haven't been done yet

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? 8 participants have been submitting collages and voting attracts about an average of 10-12 people

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? My competition is special because the participants get to choose their layout, website, and photos they want in their collage that fits the given round.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
1. Name of contest: FOTM

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: 5 months

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): Fans choose who they think that has been active by nominations and then choose a winner when the poll comes out

4. How do you choose your next round? The only thing that differs from month to month is who cannot be nominated that month based on who won the previous month

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? Nominations attracts roughly 10 people and voting attracts at least 18 people

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? It's for the fans and it's not about the characters or the show, and also it gives the fans a reason to be active and make this spot fabulous.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
1. Name of contest: FFOTM

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: Just started it today

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): it's a contest for those who write since there are a lot of contests for those who are good with images

4. How do you choose your next round? it's similar to FOTM

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? IDK so far it's been 2 people

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? It's special since it's for writers and fans not photo editors
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
1. Name of contest: Winx Awards

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: It's yearly so IDK what I should write for this one

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): It's a bunch of categories like an award show, and it's also for the fans and not the characters on the show

4. How do you choose your next round? it's like an award it just kind of happens

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? probably about 20-25

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? It's also for the fans and it brings a lot of involvement from the fans making everyone active
Dayum bạn have a lot of competitions! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
1. Name of the Contest : Themed Icon Contest

2 Roughly how long you have started this competition going : I guess I started it in November or December 2013.

3. The idea of the contest (What the contest is?) : There are icon contest but this icon contest is based on themes. You must have particular theme in the icon you submit which makes it different from other icon contests.

4. How do you choose your next round? : Themes of 5 Rounds are chosen by winners of previous rounds. And after 5 round themes are chosen by me and again then themes of next 5 rounds are chosen by winners.

5 Roughly how many people does your competition attract : Not less then 10 people. Sometime 7-8 . And more than 20 peoples vote in polls.

6 Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? : It's quite simple I mean it improves their quality of icon making. They(participants) learn to make a perfect icons as new themes comes every rounds. It's not the prop giving contest as I give only 2 props to the winner, it's for the title. Yes, when they'll see their icon in the with other winning icons they'll feel proud and it improves them day by day. The main reason for this contest was to make others learn to make icons. I have seen people improving their icon making skills in Themed Icon Contest in Disney Princess spot and so I thought to bring it here. And I want it to keep it going on and on.

bạn have a good way of answering. hơn một năm qua
nmdis commented…
Thanks hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 101musastella said…
1. Name of competition: Winx Magazine Cover Games

2. Roughly how long have you had this going: 1 month

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): To make easy simple magazine covers using photo editors like Pixlr, Pizap, Picmonkey, etc.

4. How do you choose the theme round? I add polls with random themes and the crowd picks.

5. Roughly how many people enter your competition: The first round was 8-9, second was 2 and third was just 2 =.=

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you keep it going? It's rare, and I've joined 250++ clubs and no [active] spots have this contest. Making a magazine cover is extremely hard, and when it's hard, you can improve your photo editing. When your photo editing becomes good, not only you can win in the magazine cover games, but you will be more talented on basic photo editing and icon creating. There are a lot of websites and software to make your magazine cover, you can even do it in three simple steps. This contest is quite unique because I only throw it on this spot, no other spots. There is no other contest like this.
nmdis commented…
I do agree hơn một năm qua
Very unique :) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zikkiforever said…

1. Name of contest: Team Games

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: About 2 months.

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): People select one of the four (or six dependent on how many join) characters and represent them. There will be around 10 challenges consisting of games such as editing contest,picking words for the character,banner contests etc. Then, I will add a poll and a winning team will earn points. In the end, the eta, with the most points wins props

4. How do you choose your next round? I ask the contestants what they would like and I will put up a poll if it is about split. If not then that is what we will do.

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? More come every week really. I would say 15-20. There is about 4 or 5 on each team.

What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? It emboldens some aspects of individual competitions and morph them into one huge game. It bonds the spot together and gives everybody a chance to learn more about each other. No other contest does that. It is a yearly thing where the winx spot joins together. When there team wins, it also adds a sense of pride. I made that, I suggested that, I was a part of that team and it makes everybody happy. It is unqiue, because of how jsut everything in it. It involves:
1.Team work
2.Pride
3.Co-operation
4.Activity(if your not active your team is a member down)
5.Responsibilty
6.Artistic skills
7.Research skills
8.FUN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Name of contest: 7in7 Contest

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: A few weeks

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): People create an icon for all of the winx(plus Roxy), which suits the round theme.

4. How do you choose your next round? I will put a poll up and let people decide, but for the first and second round I decided due to being behind. Fanpop was playing up.

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? 6-9

6.What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? In gives an opportunity for people to share there thoughts on the character and express their artistic skills. It is something to keep this spot going. Everybody seems excited and pumped for the idea. Then, when the poll comes out and somebody wins it amke them feel appreciated. It is a contest, which is so special and can boost confidence.
hơn một năm qua WinxStellaStar said…
1. Name of contest: Photo Editing Contest

2. Roughly how long you have had this competition going: 1 or 2 months (I want 10 round)

3. The idea of the contest (What is the contest?): To edite these images, that I upload to the competitions wall, with Pixlr, Pizap, LunaPic ect....

4. How do you choose your next round? That I find a cool picture, I upload this for the next round.

5. Roughly how many people does your competition attract? Round 1: 3 ; Round 2: 5; Round 3: 4

6. Optional (but recommended) What makes your competition special and why would you want to keep it going? Well, I know, that Natalie too has got a Photo Editing contest. But sorry Nati, I was made this firstly. This spot had got this type contest but FloraorStella left off. I had got an idea: I'll continue this. So: My was the only one Photo Editing Contest.
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
Can I say something Mel? There are just 2 Icon Competition right now one is Themed Icon Contest and second is 7 in 1 Themed Icon Contest and both are different.

Vicky closed her contest for some time and so did Farhah
RoseOlaf commented…
Right. To me the two themed biểu tượng contests are definitely different and should continue on; the Themed biểu tượng Contest is a themed biểu tượng contest like the title. 7in1 Themed biểu tượng Contest is a themed biểu tượng contest, but the one which is 1 round that has 7 categories. Vicky's offline, and Farhah's suspended :\ hơn một năm qua
There's also Maja's competition and Fahah is going to come back. hơn một năm qua
I don't know we'll see hơn một năm qua
nmdis commented…
@Mel : Well Vicky told me she's closing her contest. And Farhah already did when she started Magazine Contest (She told me that) hơn một năm qua