Winx Club Winx Club Funeral

Princess-Flora posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 12:09AM
Thank you for coming to the Funeral of Season one through three. Feel free to speak about how much you miss them and then we will have a moment of silence. During the funeral songs will be played.
 Thank bạn for coming to the Funeral of Season one through three. Feel free to speak about how much yo
last edited on Dec 16, 2013 at 12:13AM

Winx Club 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Princess-Flora said…
crying
Seasons one through three where amazing. They were what made me believe in magic and opened the door to my childhood dreams and heart. Now thinking of their passing makes me cry because they will not be brought back or done justice. Season one through three you brought me joy when I got to wake up early to watch you and sit there surrounded by all my Winx Club gear. You will be missed and forever in our hearts.
winxoxoclub commented…
Just asking how is a funeral? hơn một năm qua
some music
101musastella commented…
I miss this so much in words I couldn't express. hơn một năm qua
zikkiforever commented…
Never saw this version. I was a 4kid child. hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
We miss u :.< hơn một năm qua
another song
lovebaltor commented…
My childhood <333 hơn một năm qua
nmdis commented…
^Mine too hơn một năm qua
zikkiforever commented…
Memories <3 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua lovebaltor said…
I agree with you Sam. When I found Winx, I was just looking for something new to watch in the morning and when I saw the 4kids opening with the Winx flying in, I immediately got hooked. I didn't start from the first episode, but, it didn't matter. I remember waking up every Saturday morning to watch it, always being glued to the screen. (I remember my dad always teasing me and joking about the line, "And don't touch the hair!") When 4kids said they were shutting down, I got really upset. Plus, season three's episode about the Magix museum was like, my favorite thing to watch ever. I couldn't stop watching that one XD Also the one where Valtor meditated and went to that one realm. I remember the first thing that ever loaded on our shitty ass dial-up internet was the "Mean Girls" song (Which is also the first song from Winx I remembered--besides the theme). Winx has had a big impact on me, and my life and the people I've met. Season four was good, but...it just didn't have the same magic.
last edited hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
There shutting down?!! hoặc they already did...? hơn một năm qua
zikkiforever commented…
They already did this is why nick took took over and such. Basically why we are having this funeral for nick wrecking 4kids amazing work hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
angelic
I remember the first episode of Winx Club of S1 after watching the first season continued to watch it and then after a long I released that I am in love with that show. S1 is still my favorite no one change the experience I felt. I loved Bloom then but as time was passing I was detached from her because she was going on the way to become Mary Sue. Now as she is Mary Sue I hate her from the bottom of my heart. Thanks Nickelodeon for making me hate her.

RIP S1-S3
hơn một năm qua 101musastella said…
As much as I loved season 4, I missed seasons 1-3 very much. RIP.
hơn một năm qua zikkiforever said…
R.I.P seasons 1-3. I remember just looking for something to watch and flicked on this 'winx' show. I got hooked after. Every night I would ask to stay up a bit later to watch the end(it was on late). Now this may sound weird ,but only in May I found there was a season 4. Why?Cause I wouldn't to near nick ,becasue of the awful shows(Wendall and Vinnnie,Marvin Marvin,How To Rock etc). What happened to the H2O?iCarly?Drake And Josh?The good shows.

My point is seasons 1-3 was what made me believe in magic. Made my childhood complete. As soon as 4kids stopped making them,there was and emptiness in me. That void was eventually filled by h2o ,but it took a long time for my heart to remember that magic. When I joined fanpop, I was only fanning somebody when I saw they was a fan of this spot, everything came back to me. Winx and H2O was forgotten by me. I don't want that to happen again. H2O is now in my heart forever, so shall be winx.

Season 4 you at least had writers with a brain,writing your plot. You can never replace seasons 1-3 ,but you had your moments,

Season 5 did monkeys write the script?Did you use helium booth on the voices?Did two years olds draw the outfit?I bet Stella wouldn't approve of those disgusting Sirenix outfits and the colours!

Season 6 I can't judge you much ,but it seems better than season 5. Though, the new designs from the clothes to hair just takes away the magic. They look like new characters. I know people change ,but not that much. The girls are 20 now, maybe this it time to say goodbye with this season. 20 year old fairies isn't as magical as teenage girls with wings. You tried your best ,though 1-3 set the bar too high.

zikkiforever commented…
*outfits hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua winxoxoclub said…
In honer of season 1, 2 and 3. We miss you all, and rest in peace.
If think of how much they changed-from season one to now- it is actually pretty freeky. Not by the one hour special, but the very first ones they made. -Wipes tear- they have grown so much! From this:
 If think of how much they changed-from season one to now- it is actually pretty freeky. Not bởi the o
winxoxoclub commented…
They probably didn't expect to get this far :.( hơn một năm qua
To this :( we miss u :(
 To this :( we miss u :(
hơn một năm qua XxLalasaysxX said…
*Sniffles*
Why why! Why did it have to end continue like this?! I can't ever watch this show anymore without gagging or puking in my mouth. They should've just ended the show after season 3 and be over with it. I just... Where's Sarah mclachlan when you need her?
winxoxoclub commented…
They r ending it?????!!!!!!!!???????? When were they ending winx club?! It's to awsome!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
Princess-Flora commented…
no it's not ending yet it's just all of us have been there since 2004 and we miss the first three seasons and have realized they are dead. That's why we are having this funeral ^ hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Oh like nobody really thinks about them anymore? hơn một năm qua