Winx Club Who is zanhr1 mad at

barbelily posted on Dec 14, 2013 at 02:37AM
Who is eniemes and why she is mad at them

Winx Club 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I don't know. Who even is zanhar1? I don't even know.
hơn một năm qua barbelily said…
I was talking about you
I know.
I saw you getting mad at some or something in your wall when I read it
Is people you and other users I just want to know
Like the picture or not
 Like the picture hoặc not
winxoxoclub commented…
Yes I think it's nice, but u just did this to get out of this. hơn một năm qua
barbelily commented…
Do u u think I should post that picture here hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Sure hơn một năm qua
Currently I'm not mad at anyone. As far as I'm concerned they got banned and that's the end of it (until of course they come back, most likely to stir things up). Kind of ironic, one of them had lily in her username too.
hơn một năm qua 101musastella said…
Isn't it awkward that there's a new user at this spot which has the name lily too and acting all nice while everyone knows she is that person?
zanhar1 commented…
My point exactly. hơn một năm qua
MissAngelPaws commented…
Okay now it's really obvious that you're lilytames. Your lies are so clear. hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
^ikr? Every time we know it's her báo cáo cus this is out of hand. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
hmmm
And I am sorry to be mean but why you post the forum for this? This is just spamming. You should have asked Zannie or posted it on wall. Why you made forum?
winxoxoclub commented…
Ik? This totally reminds me of my first ngày on fanpop. Why can't these two get along?! I think Zannie didn't do anything, I think Lilly picked a person to pick on. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
She didn't post it on my tường because I blocked people who didn't friend me from doing so. I'll give her that much. But yeah, a PM would've worked. As for reasons, my assumption is that she just picked one of the hàng đầu, đầu trang contributors, that's what the trolls usually do. Doesn't help that I openly dislike Bloom. hơn một năm qua
MissAngelPaws commented…
^ I agree. All the trolls do that. They're probably thạch, sữa ong chúa XD hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Perhaps hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua SummerThunder said…
I'm reporting this forum. It's as clear as day that this person is lilytames. Seriously, what do you want from Zannie? And it seems like that you have nothing better to do but create thousands of accounts and insulting/talking bad things about Zannie. Fu--- off already, you are annoying.
WinxClub_Stella commented…
The truth is spoken hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
OMG ZANNIE SHE TOLD U THAT U DESERVED TO DIE?! If so that kid is soooooo biting up my last fudging nerve! hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Sorry hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 101musastella said…
I'm reporting you to Dave again.
winxoxoclub commented…
lOL hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Sorry, LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I always go to papa lol. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua winxoxoclub said…
Lilly......I really don't think she is trying to hurt ur feelings, so let's start over k?
I just like lily flowers
SummerThunder commented…
LOOOOL. sure. hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Yeh. hơn một năm qua
winxoxoclub commented…
Sure. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Musa2002 said…
Wait...lilytames account has been suspended? I never knew that. Is blooomhope's account suspended too? Sorry, I'm just curious about what happened.
last edited hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Yup they were indeed suspended. They went all out; name calling, thêm polls, even got a death threat. And we're all pretty sure this new user is lilytames (who we are also convinced is the same person a Bloomhope). hơn một năm qua
MissAngelPaws commented…
Yep. Lilytames is gone, and now she's back. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MissAngelPaws said…
Guys don't be fooled by her fake sweet attitude. I bet that she'll get mad and start insulting us sooner.
hơn một năm qua nmdis said…
Let's just ignore her and live a peace full live guys
^ Sounds like a plan.
winxoxoclub commented…
:) yeh. But I still think she needs a punishment. She told u that u deserved to die, and for that her computer should not be allowed on this SITE. If u can tell, I am VERY protective of my friends. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua winxoxoclub said…
Hey, Barbelily, this is probably the only respect I have left in me right now. But I request that you delete this forum and talk to Zannie on her wall. If you r just trying to erratate her, stop pleas. Imagine u were her. You would feel sad, or mad. So why would u do it? This is called being a bully, and I know u have heard of it. But, u clearly don't get the meaning. Pleas stop making these forums, making new accounts, and hurting Zannies feelings or we will report u. Pleas stop lying to is too. We know ur secret. So what is the point keeping it now? Just stop now because I get really mad and I don't wanna get mad at u.