A Natural Way To Exfoliate
Sea salt removes dry and flaky skin.
Wet face (or anywhere on the body), apply a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, then GENTLY massagewith a wet washcloth hoặc fingers. Focus on the T-zone and cheeks, but avoid the eye area.
After one hoặc two minutes, rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. It is important to do this regularly, hoặc face-creams will not penetrate.
bạn can do this maximum once per week.
Dark Circles Under Eyes...
To lighten dark circles under your eyes, bọc a grated raw potato in cheesecloth and apply to eyelids for 15-20 minutes.
Wipe off the residue and apply an eye cream.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 phút and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of đu đủ pulp with 10 drops of chanh nước ép, nước trái cây and leave it for 20 phút and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh nước ép, nước trái cây of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, dưa hấu hoặc papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Honey Facial Mask
Perhaps the best facial mask is honey.
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.
To whiten your nails, try these:
* Use a common whitening toothpaste. It's just as easy as achieving a pearly white smile and will take away any stains and shine up your nails.
* Soak your nails in water with chanh nước ép, nước trái cây hoặc chanh slices. The chanh acts as an astringent and will strip away stains. Once your hands are dry, you'll only need to put on a couple of coats of a clear topcoat!