What is this nonsense?
1. Bloom has the power of ngọn lửa, chữa cháy and Stella of the sun: therefore, Stella should be a billion times stronger than Bloom, as ngọn lửa, chữa cháy is nothing compared to sun. But over time, Iginio Straffi makes Stella use only the light aspect of her power.
2. Flora (my yêu thích Winx) is the weakest of all. However, as fairy of nature, she has power over the earth, wind, water, and possibly sunlight. But Straffi would rather make her fairy of plants as all she can do is summon lianas and her summer blasts is flowers?! What even. She should be the equivalent to Cornelia in W.I.T.C.H hoặc have the same power as Diana the đàn bà gan dạ, amazon Fairy hoặc even stronger. Well, nonsense.
3. Aisha is fairy of waves; what does that mean? Heatwaves? hoặc I am guessing ocean waves as she is from Andros, in which case she should be stronger than at least Bloom as the law of elements says Water is stronger than Fire, as water can extinguish fire. But why does Aisha's power and blasts appear as Bubblegum?
4. Stella was super powerful with her ring in season one, and now her blasts don't do anything. Neither do Flora's and Tecna's blasts.
5. Tecna is the smartest and should be the leader, but somehow Bloom always hijacks her ideas and give orders to everyone.
6. I can't stand all the transformations anymore. All the glitter, sparks, and dance moves are cringe-inducing. Rather than coming up with ideas for new transformations, why don't they take that screentime and develop Flora, Tecna, the Trix, and all the other characters outside of Bloom rather than focusing on this cringeworthy ****.
7. tác giả try to make it so the other girls don't mind Bloom taking charge and openly diminishing them all the time. This man has the mindset that their sole purpose of life was to follow Bloom's lead. As if.
8. Bloom upstaged Musa (you know, the fairy of ****ing music) as the lead singer.
9. Winx Club degraded one of my yêu thích characters (Daphne) from a mysterious, badass, DEAD, GHOSTLY sister into a cringeworthy, whiny, chil