The Secret vòng tròn (TV Show) TSC Thread!!! <3

skins-01-fan posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 09:02PM
Hey there guys! Welcome to the TSC thread! You are free to chat about anything especially things TSC related! Also this is a great way to get to know other people. So please don't be shy and have fun!!!
 xin chào there guys! Welcome to the TSC thread! bạn are free to chat about anything especially things TSC
last edited on Sep 16, 2011 at 09:05PM

The Secret vòng tròn (TV Show) 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua skins-01-fan said…
big smile
Hey guys! Anyone on?
hơn một năm qua marlanido said…
big smile
omg i keep watching the promo for the loner over and over im starting to think binding the circle was a bad idea anyone agree?
hơn một năm qua angiii7 said…
sounds like fun :)! I'm in!
anyone now?
hơn một năm qua Manonx said…
laugh
Hey =) I think - because they think binding the circle is a good thing - that binding the circle was a bad thing to do. I wonder what exactly will go wrong ^^
hơn một năm qua skins-01-fan said…
Glad you could make it everybody! I don't know guys. My gut is telling my that something awful is going to happen. Marlanido I'm the same I already watched it over 33 times! It's so addicting! And did anybody else see Nick & Faye kissing in the promo? Looks like Fick is going to be a thing :))
hơn một năm qua marlanido said…
big smile
@ skins-01-fan i watched it like everyday and yeah i saw that & who is that weirdo who is pulling a knife at cassie's neck so many question?
hơn một năm qua silverowl said…
I was reading an article online today, and in it Thomas Dekker said there is a reason Dianna doesn't like Adam and Cassie practicing magic together, which we will find out in a couple of weeks.. What do you think the reason is? It's got to be more than just jealousy about them spending time together.. I was thinking maybe it strengthens their 'magic bond' or something... Thoughts??