The ngẫu nhiên Role Playing Club Naki VS Shone

MCF2000 posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 12:53PM
You are a shapeshifter called a Zahon. You must decide which side to take, Naki or Shone. Naki uses their powers for the good of others, Shone uses it for power and wealth. Just fill out some info and begin!

Name:
Shapeshifter of....: (this is what extra powers you have besides shapeshifting. Water, fire, air, nature, shadows etc)
Weapon(s):
Personality:
Looks:
Naki or Shone:

--Current Zahoni--

God of all Zahoni:
Ai

Naki:
2- Ali
3- Ani
4- Petra
6-Levi
7-Lulca
8-Kagami
9-Rexal grad

Shone:
1-Jahon
5-Viper

Let the Battle Begin!
last edited on Jul 06, 2012 at 08:39PM

The ngẫu nhiên Role Playing Club 21 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MCF2000 said…
Name Ali
Age 15
Shapeshifter of.....: Water
Weapon(s): Long Double Knifes
Persoality: Crazy, hyper, silly, positive, good fighter, will do anything for her baby sis Ani (same info as Ali except 4 and no weapons)
Looks: Wavy black hair bright green eyes
NAKI!!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
I walked around. Being the only Zahon was BORINGGGG!! "Curse you Ai! Why can't you make more??!" Thunder rumbled ahead. "Fine fine I'm sorry."

(Ai was the creator of the Zahoni)
A crack of lighting shot down in front of me. It dissapeared and a man appered in its place. Here he said handing me a bundle. "Her name is Ani and she shall be your sister" With another crack of lightning Ai dissapered. I unraped the bundle and saw a little 5 year old child who looked exactly like me but smaller (of course). I hugged Ani and whispered, "I will never let you die."
hơn một năm qua AmazingPercy said…
Name: Petra
Shapeshifter: of nature and physic
Personality: calm relaxed trained
Looks: light brown blonde with hazel eyes
Weapons:golden bow and green endless arrows with gold hunting knife
I kinda wanta be naki but I'll be mana a group that fights to protect nature
so i guess i'll be with Naki
(My Shone twin Viper stole my phoenix)
evil evil boy
 Name: Petra Age:13 Shapeshifter: of nature and physic Personality: calm relaxed trained Looks: light
A voice that sounded like thunder boomed "I have created two others. But you will have to find them yourself before 1 does." Same old Ai, he always calls us by our numbers of the order we were made. I am two and Ani is 3. One, a.k.a. Jahon, was the first one Ai created. Jahon turned evil, he wanted more power than Ai so he ran off. He was never seen again. I think hes dead, Ai thinks hes still out there.
hơn một năm qua POPclogger216 said…
Name: Levi
Shapeshifter of...: Thoughts/illusions.
Weapon(s): Poison darts
Personality: Mischieveous, quiet, but protective of people close to her, kind.
Looks: picture.
Naki or Shone: Naki.
 Name: Levi Age:17 Shapeshifter of...: Thoughts/illusions. Weapon(s): Poison darts Personality: Mi
big smile
I smiled when Ai made his big old speech about finding them myself, he forgot Zahoni can sense when they're somewhat close. I walked to a girl with black hair sitting on a bench. Hi I said my name Ali and this is Ani"
I gusterued to my siswho was holding my hand. You are different like me I added come I'll explain on the way.

Ai told me to lead a team of good Zahonis who he had dubbed "the Nakis". He didn't contact any others so I had to do the explaining. Jahon had made him self the leader of his own team Ai said Ai called them the Shoninis or shones for short.
hơn một năm qua ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Lulca

Shapeshifter of....: light

Weapon(s): silver bow and arrows

Personality: happy, cheerful, loyal, kind

Looks: wavy blond hair, silver eyes, tan

Naki or Shone: Naki
"So let me get this straight......I'm a Zahon, Ai created me, Good VS Evil, Your the leader of good-Naki, and Jahon is the leader of Bad-Shone if hes not dead. Right?" "Yep" I said. "Alieee?" Ani said, tugging my sleeve "Yeah Ani?" "Nahh key." she said pointing at a girl. I felt it too. I walked over. "I she...?" Levi asked. I nodded. "Hi there!" I said. "My name is Ali and this is Levi and Ani." "My name is Lulca." "come with me. I wanna tell you something."
Each person has a spirit and fairy form. I'll post your spirit and fairy form for you 'cause I know how to do them.
hơn một năm qua ArtemisDiana said…
okay.
This is me

The mermaid-looking thing is fairy form and the person is spirit form
 This is me The mermaid-looking thing is fairy form and the person is spirit form
Here's Lulca's. I'll try to do more later.

Same thing: animal is fairy, person is Spirit.
 Here's Lulca's. I'll try to do thêm later. Same thing: animal is fairy, person is Spirit.
hơn một năm qua yumiat said…
Name:Kagami
Shapeshifter of:Shadow and Fire
Weapons:Katana
Personality:Goth-like, and very pessimistic, although intelligent
Looks:Picture
Naki

Name:Kagami Age:18 Shapeshifter of:Shadow and ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Weapons:Katana Personality:Goth-like, and very pes
Welcome to this RP!!!
hơn một năm qua POPclogger216 said…
"So, what exactly does this Jahon look like?"
"lets see....he has black hair silver eyes with a power-hungry look and hes kinda pale."
hơn một năm qua yumiat said…
"....what about Ai?"
hơn một năm qua dargox said…
((i'm so joining but i'm makeing character a bit diffent, if that's ok?))

Name: Rexal grad
Shapeshifter of: shadow dragons. (note: a shadow dragon is a beast that can only live within the shadows of the world or fuse with a host give that being it's powers.)
Weapons: his shadow dragon powers.
Personality: brave, strong will, smart, loyal, and love to battle.

Looks: brown hair, red eyes, 5'08", wears black runing boots, wore blue jean with black spender hanging down, a black t-shirt with a red dragon design, a white zip up hoodie and black fighting gloves.

Naki or shone: naki (that's the good guys, right?)
@dargox yep thats okay and yes Naki's are the 'good guys'.
"He's almost like a tornado looking thing with arms and legs. You can't really see his face but he has a big booming voice and sees all. He's like a god."
hơn một năm qua DragonAura15 said…
Can I join?