The Office Video Emergency!!

snoznoodle posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 08:05AM
Hi guys!!

The older fanpoppers will definitely remember that I'm a huge fan of the Office. Unfortunately I live in Australia and the only way I can access new eps is online and for the past year or so my internet refused to download so I've missed most of season 5 and for all you other addicts out there you should know just how bad that is.
Well today my internet just happened to decide that it'll work again!! So I need episodes 13-23 of season 5 like right. now. And youku doesn't seem to work! Is there any other way I can get them?! It's a huge emergency!!!

The Office 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua smoore23 said…
Hey snoznoodle!

link has a lot of episodes, from legit sources like NBC and Hulu and also from the not so legit ones like Tudou and Youku. Most of the episodes have like 30+ links so if one of them doesn't work, keep trying and I'm sure you'll find one that works.

I hope your Internet continues to cooperate! And enjoy season 5.
hơn một năm qua rockandroll89 said…
Snoznoodle!

Try this site they have them all :
link

just scroll down a bit.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DalekSec said…
surfthechannel
hơn một năm qua dolphinsrock8D said…
smile
Try link
There are a lot of links so try a few and see which ones work.
hơn một năm qua miles555 said…
THE BEST way to find videos is via- link search for the series or Exact ep, and it will give you a list of which ones- my experience is missedvideo-surfthechannel-tvshack and tvcorn! GO FOR IT!!!!
hơn một năm qua Jimmette said…
I too am a die-hard fan of The Office residing in Australia, and these sites have been absolute gold to me:
www.purelytoptv.com
and also www.yidio.com/show/the-office has lots of active links
hơn một năm qua snoznoodle said…
heart
Thanks so much guys!! Can you believe it, the day after I posted that forum the net disconnected. It's back though so I'll get onto it now. You all = lifesavers!!