Truyền thuyết Zelda Your own Zelda Game!!!

Tael posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 10:31PM
If I made myu own Zelda game it would called The Legend of Zelda Hero of Time. The story would be about Zelda dying and Link would have to go back in time wityh the master sword and save Zelda before she dies saving Link.

Truyền thuyết Zelda 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua linklover95 said…
smile
Actually... that's a great idea. It probly fit with the overall storyline of the series too.
hơn một năm qua Midnina said…
Hey it's really cool your story! *-*
hơn một năm qua Link05 said…
It's an awesome idea!and I think of another one.I can't think of a Title.It's about the older link asking help of his self as a kid to fight evil bosses and explore the hardest dungeon!It's pretty awesome,right?
hơn một năm qua jrfoxwing said…
i thought of one its called The legend of Zelda the legends end. how is that for a title!?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Linkismyhero34 said…
smirk
That's a great idea! However, I've got something of my own up my sleeve. My game would be called Legend of Zelda The Time Traveler. In this game Link would find himself facing the future versions Girahim. Triplets who have kept the Demon Lord's power alive through generations. They kidnap Zelda and Link is forced to face a challenge never thought of. Traveling through time into the FUTURE. (Modern times) There Link battles the secret magical and dark creatures hidden in the mortal world while adapting to a place far different from the world of castles and knights that he's known.
What do you think?