last edited on Mar 14, 2011 at 12:47AM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua RomanGreekDemi said…
niiiiice cant wait!
hơn một năm qua zeuskid777 said…
meh
Chapter 1

It was time for soccer practice and my friend Raymond hadnt showed up.Raymond is my best friend and soccer co-captain "he is probably doing research on our project which is greek mythology"I thought and sure enough he was running here laptop on his backpack.His black hair was wet with sweat."Did I miss much" he asked "not much,have you seen Dawn?" Sean asked
"I have not seen your girlfriend anywhere" he teased
"Ha HA so funny i forgot to laugh"Sean said said "You have been worrying about Gabriella".Soon enough the girls came into their cheerleading positions.
"At least i havent...." "Hey captains coming to practice match" the coach yelled "we recruited new pair of players,they need to prove themselves or are you too chickens to play against newbies"
We turned toward the newbies they were about 5 feet tall
"sure we can take them"Raymond yelled
we got into uniform and headed toward the field.Raymond was probably making a plan,he was our master strategist.

As soon as the match started the newbies suddenly got bigger their shirts ripped with arms almost as big as 3 feet "lets have some fun" the giants growled.They kicked the ball and went flying like a meteor it hit my goalkeeper's net and set it on fire.Sean,Gabby,Dawn and I were about to run when a chariot landed in midfield it fired arrows at the giants they suddenly disintigrated.A blonde girl about 17 jumped off and walked torward us
"Hi,we came to rescue you now if you dont mind we should get in the chariot and leave" she said
A man came off the chariot which i thought was on horse until i noticed he was connected to it "we really should go" he said as the dirt was rising a woman came with dragon body and wings.
The horse man took out a sword and yelled "go without me" as he galloped toward the monster
"you heard him lets go"the blonde girl said
hơn một năm qua RomanGreekDemi said…
wow thats really good! cant wait until u post the next chap!
hơn một năm qua zeuskid777 said…
meh
chapter 2

The flight was unbelivable considering we were flown by horses.
The girl introduced herself as Annabeth Chase
"where are you taking us"Dawn asked
"camp half blood ,Long island, new york"
"wait,from san antonio
it will take forever"

Annabeth was quiet the rest of the trip while we held up for dear life.As soon as we got close to the lights from new york she tensed.
We flew about 5 minutes from new york until we spotted an island coast."Arg"she yelled as the wind got stronger"im losing control" she said as we fell.she looked around desperate for a landing spot "there" she said as we plummeted toward a ...... VOLCANO!We panicked as we braced for crashing to death but as soon as we touched things were worse we were melting!"jump"Annabeth ordered.Easy jumping off 17 feet off ground just easy.We jumped hoping we lived as we fell the wind felt solid under us.Suddenly we noticed we were floating in mid air while a blonde kid was under us "annabeth i cant hold on the winds much longer"he yelled "just slow the fall" he nodded as we started desending as soon as we touched ground we gasped "Welcome to Camp half-blood" they greeted