Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus The Mark of Athena FanFic

JJFlowers posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 06:37PM
Hi guys! This is my first story and I'm still getting used to this so please comment and tell me what you think! Even if I get no comments I'll still probably post so give me any pointers. Rick Riordan owns all characters and I only own 1 or 2.

Prophecy:
"The desert will bring lightning a terrible fate
The dove will call till they reach the gate
Wisdom's daughter walks alone
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome
Fire will save the lives of any
Death will see that the curse will doom many
The sea will take it's final breath
And a war will close the doors of death"

Rick Riordan owns lines 3 and 4.

Enjoy!

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua JJFlowers said…
Annabeth P.O.V

Annabeth P.O.V

I watched the water and felt the sea breeze in my face, smelled the salt water just below me. It reminded me of Seaweed Brain. Would he remember me? Would he have a new girlfriend like Jason? I glanced at him, pacing back and forth on the deck. Would he choose Piper or Reyna? Speaking of Piper,

"Hey, Annabeth, don't worry. I'm sure Percy remembers you." Then Thalia came over and said, "I think she's worried that Kelp Head has a new girlfriend. I wonder when will get to camp Jupiter?" Just then Leo's voice came on the intercom.

"This is your awesome and handsome Captain speaking. To answer your question Thalia, we will arrive at Camp Jupiter in a little bit. Smooth sailing, Peace out!" Thalia rolled her eyes. "Boys," she muttered. Then Rachel came over.

"Percy better remember you Annabeth. Or else I'll beat the salt water out of him." I smiled. I had such good friends. "When will we be there?" I asked Rachel.

"Two, maybe three."

"Minutes?"

"Seconds," she said pointing to land just ahead. A huge crowd was gathered at the shore. I was close enough to see a boy with black hair and sea green eyes. He had his arms around a boy with enough mussels and a babyish face, and a girl with dark skin and gold eyes. Was that his new girlfriend? Then he let go of them and walked forward. He locked eyes with me and smiled. I felt my face light up. I saw Jason next to me as he looked at at girl with pale skin and pure black hair. It must be Reyna. The plank lowered and Jason, then Piper, Leo, Thalia and Rachel got off before me. We where the only ones on the Argo ll. I looked for Seaweed Brain. Then he was there. Right in front of me. Whole and alive.

"Percy." He turned to me and smiled.

"Hey Wise Girl." Then I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. "I thought you were dead Seaweed Brain," I whispered into his ear. "I'm sorry Annabeth," he whispered in mine. Then He kissed me. And I kissed him back. He pulled apart from me.

"Reyna called a meeting. We'd better go." I nodded. I laced my fingers through his.

"Then let's go Seaweed Brain." And we headed deeper into the camp, my eyes never leaving him once. Because we were together again.

"I love you Percy." He stopped walking and took my face in his hands, bringing my face inches from his. "I love you too Wise Girl." And then we kissed.
hơn một năm qua bukluvr17 said…
heart
post soon
hơn một năm qua bookworm6 said…
big smile
post!!! it was good!
hơn một năm qua jordan333 said…
cool
Awwwww am gunna puke

Cool post by the way please post again soon
hơn một năm qua JJFlowers said…
I forgot I had this forum... okay then, I'll try to post soon