Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Make Your Own Greek Hero

parras2 posted on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:10PM
this is where you can make a demigod make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigod's

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

Gender-

Birthday(optional)-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. you can only have one immortal parent 5. when you make your character you must tell us if he/she is at camp or not 6. if you go on a quest you must go to this link:link

so far we have:

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecMe)
Zeke- son of Hephaestus (1999jacko1)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicolicious)
Jake- son of Hephaestus/Poseidon (crash14)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Jesse-daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Crystal- daughter of Aphrodite (Magic1799)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Carter- daughter of Hephaestus (darange)
Justin- son of Chaos (LORDCHAOS)
Luna- daughter of Artemis (Artemishunts)
Karma- daughter of Thanatos (BitemeIVampire)
Brock- son of Ares (ConnerandTravis)
Scorpia- daughter of Poseidon (fly210)
Lance- son of Ares (cubsrule)
Ava- daughter of Hades (Just_theDoctor)
Arik- son of Nemesis (Spikegilfer1997)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)If you wold like to be roman go to this link:link

last edited on Aug 16, 2012 at 03:36AM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 15146 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9151-9200 of 15146

hơn một năm qua LORDCHAOS said…
worried
What happened to Carter
hơn một năm qua Rain12345 said…
im not sure
big smile
when is your wedding
So why did you say "What happened to Carter"
hello
big smile
I don't know maybe in two days maybe tomorrow. We have the same time zone
my mom came up and tiped it in.

( shes kooky) but she rocks
Huh? What do you mean tiped it in? Btw we have the same time zone
just so you know kids dont usualy get maried at 18 im not even sure thats legle in WA o nope its not
tongue
on the computer
(we have the same time zone. And I sadly have to go to bed now it's 1:05 am. Goodnight! And if Darange returns only she can control my character)
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
so yeah
zzz
kool goodnight
hơn một năm qua darange said…
(hello)
(im back is anyone out there?)
Me!
Hey if you see some guy called CHAOSLORD keep in mind he is not me he is a copycat!)
hơn một năm qua jerbear01 said…
thats dumb tell him to make another name
You can't change your name once you've finished the account!
(bella)
well now what?
monkey
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm having epic Bellaness!
(bella)
hahahaha you have MEness
Watch this video I found it funny!
Yep! I've read all the interesting books! Eh what the heck. *reads the Grand Design*
hơn một năm qua jerbear01 said…
justin add me
Sure what the hay!
hơn một năm qua Immanotherelols said…
"Straws cheaper."
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 1999jacko said…
"hello" mechanics in my hand whirling around
"Hey Arik son of Nemesis and you are?"
" I am Zeke son of Hephaestus and I am a pyromaniac"fire lights in my hands
"Weapons master with minor elemental abilities here."
cool hmmm you wanna fight cause i want to test out something* fire lights in my hand burning brighter i hold my spear in another an attacking position
"Finally someone who understands sparring and doesn't cry about it." */dig at Justin*
*Summons Arsenal*
"Lets go."
I charge wildly fire then shoots out at the water near us making it to steamy to see properly
*Bladestorms knocking the projectiles out of the air then jab's katana's into the ground causing an offensive stream of boulders as I charge*
I jump up using my spear as a pole i leap over you and jab down with my spear scraping you down the back
*Using the air I propel myself into you, several sparks of electricity catch your ribs*
I scream" oh man your dead" I pull out my sword and light it I then slash your face leaving a scar thats bleeding I then cool it down and start slashing with all my might at your stomach
"That's more like it!!" I yell a wild grin on my face
*Dancing back I sheath my katana's. Then I bounce forward the blood of my scar on my gauntlets yelling "Blades of Blood!!" Several red crimson blades of energy barrel towards you scarring the ground with deep scars every time the bounce*
fire flames on the floor and I start slashing you screaming out curses in ancient greek while my spear whirls around my hand I trip you up and burn your arm
"Well able to land such a hit on me you're clearly skilled."
*I explode with furious attacks landing several minor blows, elements swirl around me like an aura fighting of your flames. I knock away your sword with a Ice lance*
" you can pull my nails out and stab me all you like but touch my Sword and you cross the line I WILL MURDER YOU FOR THAT"
I start falling back from the blows and slash your arm down the side with my spear I then run over and grab my sword and as you run up I punch you in the eye
"Ah there we go, a formidable opponent!"
*A foot comes up to greet your face, my dance of twirling blades hits your spear multiple times knocking it more and more unbalanced until i send it into the air. Two crossing blows come in from your left and right butting decent sized gouges in them. Then my blades are suddenly sheathed as I come on energy leaking from my fists as a level the playing field by brawling*
i charge fall on with my sword and nothing else my sword flaming from the fire raging in me i unleash my anger and start going on fighting no matter what I feel a blade land on my side but I don't feel it at all i start feeling the air and unleash a new power i force fire down into your veins i feel your blood in me and start moving your controling you a bit until i have forced you down i shout"yeild"
"Not likely."
*Redouble my assault, earth tripping you up, Ice cooling your flames, Air propelling you into the air, and with a great heave of effort I locate the fragments of Helios's soul and shoot you several scores of feet with the power of the sun it's self*
"Well if you want to test that thing I suggest doing it quickly, otherwise you'll have to try it on a less demanding opponent, like Justin."
I suddenly change into a different form of being i am just fire I charge into you and start controlling your mind and body I then force you into using your powers on yourself and then I finally sign my name on your back now power drained physically weak and unconciouss body" done i say to thin air and change back into me and stab your leg to stop you from getting up and trying to kill me
*I stand armor glowing furiously, my body starts repairing it's self. I look at you rather perplexed*
"Well time I pulled out a trick of my own right?"
*Suddenly an immense power burst through my body, waves wash over you in a almost minor god level of power, wings sprout from the back of my armor. I raise my katana's and demon like wind swirls around me, as I slam a explosion of thunderous fury explodes rending the ground itself with a blinding explosion*
when its over I walk to you" you done yet man i mean neat trick but not much damage" I then punch you and run away
"That's wind scar a useful little trick."