Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 938 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 938

hơn một năm qua ReadingGurl said…
I love it

hơn một năm qua Ares2002 said…
nice chapter!i'll post in tommorow or the day after tommorow
hơn một năm qua DoTH said…
Chaos has seriously vanished.........I can't believe it.
Anyways,please visit my forum,the search and answer my question too.
link
hơn một năm qua book-worm said…
I didnt think chaos would leave this long.....I'm impressed with him staying away so long
hơn một năm qua annabeth523 said…
laugh
Ha! Ha! momanager!!! ha! so funny! plz post again soon!
hơn một năm qua girlygirl1234 said…
please post and we should banish talking about chaus so we dont jinx it
Good idea....after I say this.....did anyone else notice that chaos is like the Octavian of fanpop?
hơn một năm qua PsyrenDrifter39 said…
laugh
LMAO! didnt see that coming, yet sooo true.. dark, demented, AND annoying. who knew it was such a bad combo?
Haha Ikr?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cubsrule said…
where is everyone. chaos is awful
I'm here!!!
hơn một năm qua wisegirl778 said…
right here!!!
Your not alone!!! Post soon!!
hơn một năm qua XSonofJupiterX said…
big smile
holy cow lol this is so good really good
Why don't you post Alyta and then when area gets back he can post!!!!
wink
hey guys whats up i love this story alyta has done a grate job.but whats with chaos being so annoying dang!
Chaos is just Octavian in disguise.....dont let him fool you!!!!
hơn một năm qua seaweedbrainsis said…
wink
Yeah!
Alyta200, you are doing a great job! I totally go with what book-worm said!
I didn't think he could be gone for SUCH a long time now!
hơn một năm qua DoTH said…
blush
Hay guys thanks for checking out my forum.I still wanna know what you'll want...percabeth or anti percabeth.Please post altya...I am seriously happy chaos isn't being trouble so much now.
hơn một năm qua girlygirl1234 said…
as i said we should stop talking about so we dont jinx it
he come soon
^YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
plz post it really good
^ NICE post!!!!!! I loved it!!!! It was pretty awesome!!!! Post soon!!!!
Hey guys i'm back.I'm really really sorry.I was gone from Fanpop for a few days.BTW nice post Alyta .I'll try to post tomorrow :)
cloudy
hey guys! well done alyta, but i have a question... well, 2. 1: will this fanfic come to a closing point at sometime? because (no offense) it feels like we're beating a dead horse... too much happy, not enough problems (again, nothing against u or ares) for example, what happens with Thaila and Nico? or Annabeth's dad..... and 2: u spend alot of time on Ocarina of Time, dont u?
smile
wow that song is really good
(thanks psyrenDrifter you gave me an idea.)
-----------------------------------
Annabeth's POV

After me,Percy,Nico and Thalia had been to the concert, Grammy, met Johnny Depp and Taylor Swift we had to go back to San Francisco.Then I remembered Dad.He didn't know we would be gone long.Thalia went back to her band and Nico accompanied her.Percy and I went to my home.When I opened the door I saw a bad scene.Dad had been informed that I was coming home so he waited for me all day.
"Why did you take so long to come back home,you didn't even call,what were you thinking going out and staying with him!!!"Dad asked when I entered.
"I'm sorry Dad I didn't inform you,I just had to go to him or he wouldn't be with me."I replied.I saw Percy come in front of me and said
"It wasn't her fault Mr.Chase she just wanted to meet me."
Dad's anger went down a bit.
"Okay but next time you have to inform me when you are coming back and with whom."he said while glaring at Percy.Then I remembered that today the director of the movie I was working in had called me.
"Hey Dad,can I take Percy with me to the movie set?"I asked.He nodded and Percy and me went to the car and the chauffeur drove us to the set. Chris Smith my director said to meet someone in some different set with him.I followed him to the set.We sat down with a girl who was about my age.
A song was playing from some other movie.I really liked it.I started singing the song in my head.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here

Forget what we’re told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here

While the song was playing in my head I heard Chris saying something.
"Annabeth this is Stephanie Castellen,Luke Castellen's sister.She is here for the same role of the movie you want.We have decided to put the person who can act the the best.So you both will be in a competition."
I was horrified.Luke's sister was sitting in front of me.Percy looked as shocked as me.
"You are so going down."Stephanie said with an evil grin.I almost fainted as she was smiling evilly......
-----------------------
Song by Snow Patrol

last edited hơn một năm qua
oh ok I thought i needed to do that too
hơn một năm qua -artemis- said…
THAT IS GREAT!!!
I <3 CAPS LOCK
hơn một năm qua kkw1700 said…
wink
Yall are great!! I just skipped most of the commentary so yeah. All ikno is that everybodys mad at Chaos. Well, fine. Just leave me out of it.

Keep posting! ^^the competition idea was great!
heart
nice comeback with luke's legacy! and alyta, im not going to insult Zelda at all... its one of my fave game series, aside from the Tales legacies and Final Fantasy. tho, i do like ur use of thaila's threat. u guys have done great with what Aphro left u to work with.. and kkw1700, no offense, but we're trying not to jinx it, so if u could, try to keep the talk of the a**hole to a minimum... and excuse my language.
Nice chappie loved it!
hơn một năm qua bookcat said…
blush
nice chapie
wink
^ none taken. i dont wanna get involvea anyway. i am just a RR superfan like the rest of you.
laugh
thnx 4 understanding, kkw. alyta, we need to get together (on fanpop, of course) and exchange ideas sometime... im not much of an author, but i have some ideas u guyz might like... also, im looking into starting another Percabeth story, but like i said b4, i dont write very well. if u or any1 u know would want to co-author with me, id appriciate it..
angelic
lol... will do, girl. and on a sidenote, if u play FF, u want to start with Dawn of Souls 1&2... just saying
hơn một năm qua Rickfan said…
Do you know you guys(or girls, whatever) are kind of insulting some one? Her name is Stephanie, Fanforbooks, duh. I wish you can change Luke's sister's name.Anyway, post soon!
fanforbooks commented…
IKR!!!!!!!!!! :( hơn một năm qua
gasp!
*gasp*!!!!!!! Silly Percy!!!!! I know I'm totally gonna sound like a girly girl right now but I don't care I soooo want a guy like Percy!!!! He is just so loyal and forgiving and cute and nice and I just love him!!!!
): I can't listen to the song it won't let me!!!!!): now I'm all depressed!!! Is it really called dear Jamie, sincerely me?
heart
^^^Haha I'm the same way I would probably bypass anything for Percy! Well, except it's Percy, he might just wait until I'm sixteen! Haha how cute would that be? A guy waiting for you because he loved you do much!!!!! *tear thinking of such a guy* if only a guy like that existed.....):
I wont(: as long as you don't!!! You know, when your sixteen(: I'm not dating I'm sixteen either so....yeah
hi guys just checking nice chappies. post
laugh
lol.. mom says i cant date till im 16 either... but IDGAF what she says.. im already dating
^ I really wouldn't care what my mom says but usually she is right. I will never admit that to her but dating before sixteen can lead to some serious crap that I dont want to deal with. Not the mention all
(D)umb
(R)etards
(A)sking for
(M)ore
(A)tention

That spells drama going down if you didn't catch that.....
hơn một năm qua bookcat said…
heart
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the (BEEP) Finaly about time go precabeth
rainy
post really good
Post!!!!!
Nice Chappie!ok i'll post tommorow