Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus The bờ biển, bãi biển ( High school)

SeaBrat posted on Dec 05, 2011 at 02:17AM
It doesn't matter
last edited on Mar 02, 2012 at 11:58PM

Các anh hùng của đỉnh Olympus 369 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 369

hơn một năm qua SeaBrat said…
Vera
" Annabeth do you like anyone?" I asked curiously. She struck her head at me quickly then she got this faraway look glazed in her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows together, my mouth in a hard line.
" Annabeth?" I said. No response.
" What's wrong with her?" Kitty went over and poked her forehead.
" I'm not sure," Mina sat beside her.
" Collette do something!" Alice sat on the otherside of Annabeth.
" Like what?!" Collette shrieked and ran to the couch and threw a pillow over head.
" What's going to happen!" Amy yelped.
" Does she need a new hair do?" Lafaundauh asked running a hand across her own cheek.
" Is she in shock?" Cami wondered.
" Calm down girls," I said walking to the middle of the room. " Everything will be fine. Alright?"
" But... But... Annabeth!" Amy wailed.
" She!" Cami.
" Poke!" Kitty. They all said over each other.
" Quiet!" I hissed. They all sat wide eyed at me full of fear. " This won't help Annabeth!" I glared at all of them taking my time to scan each face. " Understand?" I raised a brow.

Collette
" Quiet!" Vera hissed sharply. My eyes widened as I cowered into the couch. Vera was a calm quiet person that you could never figure out, I now saw how mad she can get. It was scary. Her eyes darkened to cold dark emeralds, she bared her white teeth, her beautiful hands curled at her sides into chalk white fists, her eyebrows bent down like a thick black hard line, and she is 6'5 so she already towered everyone. All in all a beautiful serial killer.
" Maybe I can help Annabeth," I got up shakily and sprinted to her side. Vera eyed me coldly watching every one of my movements, almost analyzing me. Anyway, knowing Annabeth, she has 2 weak points; architecture and Persues Jackson.
" Annabeth, the Eiffel tower, coliseum, Empire state building!" nothing. Oh great. I then made my voice husky and deep. " Annabeth? Annabeth?" yes sir I am GOOD at imitations!
" Percy?!" she looked around for him. " Percy?!" a smile was starting to form on her face.

Kitty
One word about Annabeth: Crazy!
hơn một năm qua me-demigod4life said…
Has Annabeth gone crazy?!
hơn một năm qua beba157jello said…
smile
wats wrong with annabeth is she going crazy over percy oh no
pliz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need more comments
hơn một năm qua crazypegesus980 said…
post post cant wait for u to post
What is wrong with Annabeth Post soon luv chappi

big smile
OMYGODS!!!! i feel sooo bad i havent commented :| :( :\ anyways i LOVED that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!
Percy and Annabeth HAVE to get together :/

PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! :D XD
hơn một năm qua Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
This is good for a percabeth :D
Thank u. I'm usually not a sappy romantic person so this is new to me
hơn một năm qua horse22133454 said…
big smile
Wow really good post soon
hơn một năm qua mynameis67 said…
Perhaps percy dies in world war 3
hơn một năm qua AnnabethGranger said…
heart
oh my gosh love it!!! so flattered u used my idea i didnt even know if it was good or not just kinda of a thought but i loved the way you did it cant wait for the next post!
Kitty
I slapped Annabeth's cheek, it instantly turned raspberry.
" Huh? What?" hey eyes focused somewhere beyond me. I frowned uneasily.
" What's wrong with her?" I pushed my upper lip up.
" I'm not sure," Vera's eyes searched her face intently.
" Some type of mental breakdown possibly?" Cami asked.
" Or instant black out coming from depressing or vivid flashblacks," Collette shrugged. We all gave her an odd glance. We all looked pretty dense. Vera had her mouth slightly pulled apart her eyebrows lowered to her eyes all crunched together, I squinted my eyes and pulled my mouth into a tight frown, Alice looked from the side of her eyes with a concerned look her mouth apart slightly, Cami's lips were closed her eyes full of utter curiosty/confusion, Mina had a scared look on her features, Amy looked simply clueless, Lafaundauh yawned.
" What?" Collette whined.
" If one shall be so asinine on the information given at the time, it's not hard to believe that they would lapse the memory the next second," Vera whispered in my ear talking about Amy. I stared at her confused. She rolled her eyes. " Amy is dull and forgot what just occurred," she said letting the vocabulary slightly lower.
"Dumb Blonde?" I guessed. She nodded curtly.
" How are we to help Annabeth?" Vera announced to the group, and like the leader she is, they turned their full attention to her.
" Hospital?"
" Looney Bin?" guess who said that.
" tanning salon?" Amy asked. " What? She needs a tan!" she defended herself.
" A doctor will think she is an insane state and will do an MRI or cat scan! We can't go there!" Vera said.
" What are you guys talking about?" Annabeth rubbed her head.
" Nothing," Mina shrugged. Ya right.
" Hey let's get the guys over here!" Alice said.
" Ya!" yes! Don't tell anyone but.... I have a crush on Liam.
" Why?!" Annabeth suddenly shrieked.
" What's wrong?" Cami asked.
" Percy Jackson," Annabeth mumbled. Oh great another girl obsessed with the great ,wonderful, hot ,sexy, amazing boy known as Persues Jackson. Just great.
Anything?
hơn một năm qua swiftwater said…
u did great
hơn một năm qua crazypegesus980 said…
sweet cant wait for u to post next please hurry?????
hơn một năm qua Kaia143 said…
heart
Love it!!!
hơn một năm qua parras2 said…
smile
I didn't know you posted...it was great
zzz
Awesome , keep posting!

SPAM WAR!!!

Sushi
Propelling
Atop
Mount Everest

Gonna catch a few zzzzs, see ya!
hơn một năm qua demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post now or face the wrath of......

I don't know just post =D
hơn một năm qua percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
hơn một năm qua GiovanniHuerta said…
plaese guys this is like an ad to suport my stories im not forcing im just trying to get more views these are my two places to find them:its on the heros of olympus forum called

THE POWER OF CHAOS PERCY PROPOSES TO ANNABETH PERCABETH diary of a wimpy kid 7 or on the diary of a wimpy kid forum called diary of a wimpy kid 7
Vera
We invited the boys over and were all sitting down to watch a movie. Kyle had his arm around Alice telling everyone " she is mine" Mina sat near Justin, he being a boy didn't notice. I sat by Collette, Percy sat near Annabeth who seemed to breath heavily as she face beet like cherries. Cami sat by us, Liam sat near Percy while Kitty scooted every 5 minutes closer to Liam. Hunter was flirting with Amy and ignoring Lafaundauh. Typical. Not alot of people talked to me since my "furious rage side of me" as Kitty calls it. I didn't mind. I set an alarm on my phone, some of us had photo shoots later.

Kitty
I was sneaking near Liam when suddenly Cami spoke up.
" Hey Percy?"
" Ya?" he answered with pizza in his cheeks.
" You want to go get lunch or something tomorrow?" she stared straight faced at him.
" Uh... Sure," he swallowed his pizza in a large gulp. I watched Annabeth then gasped. Her eyes were stormy like a thunderstorm, she almost had steam coming from her head, her gold hair seemed dark, one word fury! I'm guessing this song was playing in her head

Ohhh I got your crazy
I'm going out of my mind

I think I'm crazy
I think I'm going out of my mind
You call me crazy
I thought I saw you touching my guy
Are you crazy?
Maybe I should take you outside
And show you crazy
Ohhh I got your crazy

A little hazy
Maybe I'm just losing my mind
I think your shady
I know that you've been calling my guy
Are you crazy?
Now I'm gonna take you outside
And show you crazy
Ohhh I got your crazy

Call my man again and imma muck you up, and imma muck you up, and imma muck you up
Touch my man again and imma muck you up, and imma muck you up
And then you call me your best friend, and then you call me your best friend

Call me crazy
Everytime that I turn around
You want my baby
Ohhh but I'm his lady
Am I possessive?
Just because I'm claiming what's mine
Your crossing the line

Why are you constantly calling him up
To pick you up
Let me know now
How can you call me your best friend
Then turn around and secretly text him
You call me crazy
Ohhh I got your crazy

Call my man again and imma muck you up, and imma muck you up, and imma muck you up

And then you call me your best friend, and then you call me your best friend

They calling me crazy
They say I'm crazy
They call me crazy
They think I'm crazy
Ohhh I got your crazy

Ohhh I got your crazy

Touch my man again and imma muck you up, and muck you up
Ohhh I got your crazy

What next happened was quite apalling. Annabeth growled then tackled Cami sending them both to the floor. Annabeth threw a punch but Cami caught it and punched her cheek. The blow was intense as Annabeth fell. Cami's arms were strained her muscles clearly showing. Annabeth got up again only to be knocked down by Cami's fist.
" Annabeth what the hell?!" Cami asked her biceps rippling.
" I can't believe you!" Annabeth started crying. " I love him,"

hơn một năm qua shubham06 said…
awsum keep postin
hơn một năm qua beba157jello said…
omg tht waz wow post soon !!!!!!!
big smile
Thx!
surprise
OH. MY. FREAKIN. GODS.

I AM SPEECHLESS. I ONLY KNOW HOW TO SAY PLEASE POST SOON OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
hơn một năm qua parras2 said…
mischievous
cat fight!!!!
meh
*cough though I enjoy reading this uh, wahts with the songs?
last edited hơn một năm qua
OMG, POST SOON! Luv it when Annabeth beats up cami so she won't go out with Percy, then says that she loves him. Oooo it's so romantic, I do luv dramma!
meh
I love music. I can't sing for my life. I always look for songs that express feelings thank u very much.
hơn một năm qua Kaia143 said…
heart
love the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
300TH COMMENT
hơn một năm qua venus143 said…
nice post soon:)
laugh
I just wrote something and it ALL ERASED so as I was going to say make percabeth again and make it romantic with them fall In love and cami gets angry and jelouse and probably tries to kill ANNABETH but percy stops her and does whatever but DO NOT MAKE HER MAKE HIM KISS HER and then he goes over to ANNABETH and kisses her on the lips and says "I've missed u I've never forgotten about u I love u too more than anything in the world " then he kisses her on the lips again PERCABETH FOREVER and when I was typing the other one of this before IT GOT DELETED I sayed grrrrr Im having a Aphrodite brain (as I have said in many other forums) aphrodite is gonna get her butt kicked after this......
laugh
^haha! lol... :P

POST SOON
Nice
worried
Umm a little really could have skipped some...bad parts but oh well just to much information just skip some next time it's ok just yeah post soon also that HAVE to get married it feels like they should after that.
blush
Just deleted it. Ya.... Just reread it....
mischievous
WHAT! PERCABETH 4 NEVER what should happen is cami and percy like eachother, then annabeth gets pissed and tries to kill her and she looks crazy and is put in a mental hospital then breaks out and she comes back just in time to see percy and cami get married and she goes CRAZZY~~~~~~!
Percy should hate her for attacking his friend
big smile
Thanks for deleting it was inappropriate but just post a different one
And Lt_Pupster PERCABETH FOREVER!!
angry
waaait waht did he delete?
in her song when it says 'muck you up' before was it F
UCK you up/
PERCABETH 4 NEVER
Thanks Demigodsrule I truly appreciate it. I'm mentally blushing. But hey I was bored. But nothing will happen i promise.
hmmm
what did you delete tho
Lt- pupster its something I posted last night. It was too awkward so I deleted it
So should I keep it Percabeth or have Percy find someone other than Annabeth orsomeone not in the "posse"

U vote
heart
PERCABETH PERCABETH PERCABETH PERCABETH PERCABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua shubham06 said…
Percabeth only
Keep it percabeth
And post sooon...
hơn một năm qua Seaspawn said…
Ok I'm really stupid and logged myself out on accident for the 2nd time and forgot my password. I'm really lame. But this is SeaBrat please add me again.
mischievous
NO NEVER NOT PERCABETH, THERE ARE ENOUGH OF THOSE
read broken oath and your soul will decide :D
it should be cami or another girl to spice things up, more drama and death threats :D
DEATH TO PERCABETH

P.S you still didn't answer my question

^*cough* if ur sea brat then how come on ur profile it says 15 years old and barbados, when on seabrat's account it says 19 cambodia