The Fanfic Becoming No One

Wizard_Heir posted on Jul 03, 2014 at 12:20AM
One...Two...Three...One...Two...Three
I find myself drumming my fingers on my knee waiting for my name to be called. "Katy Weston." "Yes?" A scruffy tired looking officer turns his head to look at me, walks to my chair and leans over to pull me up, but before he can touch me I'm already out of my chair waiting for him to point me in a direction. He points to a blindingly bright hallway on the left away from the waiting room chaos where all the druggies sit whistling at me. As we walk down the hallway I hear his footsteps slap againts the cold tile. I see an officer whos face is covered standing in front of one of the many plain doors nod to the officer that's walking me down the hall and before I know it he covers my mouth and shoves me into a dark room. I can't see anything so I bite his hand as hard as I can. The lights come flash on, "Shit man! I'm bleeding." "Go cry about it, Katy?Here, I'll unlock your cuffs.You ok cause we need to get out this window before they call you." I open my mouth to ask Cade who this phony officer is when I realize it is Jackson, a guy I'd seen when I stayed in the shack. Jackson goes to the window which is already propped open and motions for me to follow. I step ontop of the desk and hoist myself up. I can't help but take a moment to breath in the cool night air. And then I'm out in it running with Cade and Jackson.
last edited on Jul 03, 2014 at 12:34AM

The Fanfic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PiperMclean7732 said…
Cool!