The Beatles Beatles Song tiêu đề Sentences!

Rubyrings posted on Jul 28, 2017 at 09:44PM
Let's try this game: make a sentence - or possibly a whole letter - with Beatles song titles! For a real challenge, try it without any filler words. Here are two of mine:

I will wait for no one.

Please Mister Postman, tell me why you've got to hide your love away? Oh! darling, if I needed someone, I need you. Please please me; get back in my life. I will love you to when I'm sixty-four. All my loving, Lady Madonna.

How about yours?

The Beatles 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ktichenor said…
smile
Lovely Rita, do you want to know a secret? I need you. Here, there and everywhere, you won't see me. I need you in my life, help!
All my loving, from me to you.
(I hope that's okay.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Rubyrings commented…
That's perfect! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 80smusiclover1 said…
wink
Doctor Robert, I'll be back again. Please please me with a box of Savoy Truffles when I get home.
Rubyrings commented…
I like that! hơn một năm qua
big smile
Good morning, Martha my dear. I want to tell you it's been a hard day's night. Eleanor Rigby was causing helter skelter with the taxman so she's leaving home. In spite of all the danger I'll be back with a ticket to ride and baby, you can drive my car. Goodnight, Penny Lane!
80smusiclover1 commented…
Nice one! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Rubyrings said…
Hey, Jude, do you want to know a secret? I've got a feeling she came in through the bathroom window yesterday because she's leaving home.
ktichenor commented…
That's good! hơn một năm qua
smile
Dear Prudence, I'm so tired. I don't want to spoil the party, when I get home I'll follow the sun.
I'll be back, Rocky Raccoon.
yorkshire_rose commented…
Good one :) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua yorkshire_rose said…
smile
"Girl,it's been a Hard Days Night,so I Wanna Hold Your Hand,Eight Days A Week" :)
smile
Eleanor Rigby, it's one after 909 so please please me while my guitar gently weeps. Wait in a octopus's garden and we can work it out.
hơn một năm qua Rubyrings said…
smile
I'm down because you like me too much and I love her.
smile
Oh! darling, I'm down because she came in through the bathroom window but we can work it out when I get home.