the Anubian's chó sói, sói pack What's your song and what does it mean to your wolf?

Metallica1147 posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 05:01PM
I just had this idea while I was listing to music. Everyone knows that every song as a meaning. Well what song has a meaning to you and what does that song mean? Here is what you add to the forum. Pick any song that you think that has a good meaning to your wolf and what's it part in this pack. It can be any song you chose that best decribes your wolf. Here is my song and what it means to my wolf:

It's called "No More Words" Now what this song means to my wolf is that even thou I'm a Gamma in my pack, I will still do anything to defend my pack. Even though there can be like thousand threats from enemies, their words are cheep and I will always stand my ground for my pack. And I'll never walk away from a fight that's worth fighting, and I'll never hesitate when I know I'm going to act. So really this song means to me is that even thou I'm a Gamma in my pack, I'll still defend my pack and show what I got to everyone, and I will always stay loyal to my wolf pack. My song is down below.

the Anubian's chó sói, sói pack 43 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...