ti vi Does anyone else fell this way??

krazykray posted on Oct 07, 2007 at 10:17PM
I am always afraid to read the reviews of shows. AT ALL. New, old, season premiers, season finales, and everything in between. I fell like they will point out something bad that I wouldn't normally have noticed, and then my opinion will change.

Does anyone else fell this way or am I just insane?

ti vi 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Temptasia said…
Yeah, I feel that way and when it happens I always regret reading it and it starts to bug me when I rewatch the show.
hơn một năm qua iar said…
Yeah, I understand the feeling, it happended to me little time ago.
hơn một năm qua snoznoodle said…
Oh that annoys me so much. It's happened with movies a lot, I really like something and then someone points out it's bad acting and it totally ruins it for me! I was happy enjoying it thank you!
hơn một năm qua ThinkPink20 said…
That always happens to me! My brother has a habit of pointing out REALLY tiny things that annoy him, and those totally ruin things for me.
hơn một năm qua goalstopper said…
that usually what happens to me when i read them. But i still do it anyway. it kind of sucks. its a bad habit.
hơn một năm qua TheCountess said…
I can understand that too! In a lot of cases, it's just someone else's opinion. Sometimes it just gives you another perspective to look at meanings, but if I liked it, I'm not going to let someone else's opinion ruin it for me. ...and sometimes the bad acting or cheesiness is exactly what made it fun to begin with.
hơn một năm qua Michellebob said…
I like to watch something first so i can form my own opinion before reading other peoples. But if the guide might recommend something i will watch it.
hơn một năm qua HannaK said…
Well, Yes, I understand you, I have my own opinion but when I see others I begin to doubt myself
hơn một năm qua HaleyDewit said…
I don't feel that way. If I like a show, I like it and no review can change that. A review is just an opinion.