Team Chauren Crazy Stalkee Bitches

yourartmatters posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 03:04AM
So, guys and gals!

Being stalked lately?

i know i am (must b the catsuit)....

BUT the thing is I have a MAJOR crush on my stalker, so if ur sitting there thinking my stalker is kinda cute then reply...share ur story

we r very interested to here!

so my stalker is utterly gorgeous and he's been stalking me for 6 months! xxxxx

Team Chauren 243 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 243

hơn một năm qua Laurencia7 said…
Where is your stalker? school?

Ok you want some stalker gossip, here it is.

I was in High school, senior year. Moved to Indiana, from New York! oh yeah, well, the guy down the street made some lame excuse that his GF dumped him right before prom. I being overly nice agreed to go.

I told my mother, he had a unhealthy attachment to me, happens! Of course she thought I was crazy.

Few months of him following me on the bus, and making puppy dogs eyes (btw not a hottie, kinda geeky) My mother went to his house, and was talking to his mom about random stuff. He asked my mother about 5 times where I was...and then proceeded to stare at me in the car, out the window.

My mother came back into the car, and said I quote "you were right, he is a weirdo, and was obsessing over you"
when will she learn, I am always right! I have a sixth sense when it comes to creepy guys...and he was creepy.

I will save my other stalker stories for another day. Oh HS! being a nice nerd gets you in trouble. For me anyway. Why can't I be stalked by some hotties?
hơn một năm qua yourartmatters said…
well i could ask my gorgeous stalker if he has any mates who could stalk you?

and ofcourse like duh! u r always right! mothers...they never learn!

so what happened to him? did he stop? or did u just move away and not tell him?

my stalker is at uni but he stalks me at home too xxxxx
hơn một năm qua CheeryDavis said…
Oh lord a uni stalker the worst kind lol! this is awesome i told u id check it out Allison!

Ok i have one for you! Mine was also in HS! I had this guy who from the first moment he saw me kept staring at me, you know in that freaky im a creepy stalker kind of way! Well anyways he started talking me and to be nice I talked back! Well he kept asking me if I wanted to go to the movies with him and I just kept making excuses like it had to be a group thing b/c I couldnt date junk like that! Well it got to the point that the boy was following to m locker to all my classes! Put his number in my backpack kept totally harrasing me oh you look really pretty when are we going to the movies you should come to my house sometime! Finally by guy friend in the Chemistry class was like dude shes not interested! It kept going like that for a while until he finally got the message!

And yes im with Momma P why cant I have a hot stalker! You are so lucky Allison! ;)
thats an awesome story!]
thanks for coming by mandi!
i never had a stalker in HS so maybe god is making up for it by giving me a really hot stalker now!
yeah uni stalkers r the worst kind because then they're doing it because they want too not because they r immature or something! xxxx
no prob wanted girl!

maybe he is!

yeah well since he wants something and you think he's hot maybe you too should date! maybe he's just over curious or zealous ok or maybe he is just a stalker lol! Who knows though it could be like love first stalked or something
we do flirt a lot! and he's been overly friendly with me in the last few weeks since we almost kissed but i dont know maybe he is just a stalker xxxx
hơn một năm qua Bdavisbrookeme said…
hm....

i've never had a real world stalker per say however...

fanpop stalkers seem to love me..lets see on my first or second day here this girl sent me a message tellin me what kind of panties she likes to wear and that she'd like to get to know me the next day she said she loved me...then she was stalking all my comments thru my activity

then there was this other girl who IMed me while i was in the OTH chat and she was all like i'm dating zac efron...but i wanna date you your soo cool (keep in mind she didnt know me AT ALL) and she said she was vanessa's (hudgens) sister then i told her im not stupid and she said fine i lied i'm really vanessa's friend then she said i have to go I LOVE YOU and i said you dont know me and she said yea i do I LOVE YOU and i said ok whatever and she kept sayin it and sayin it (also keep in mind i was tellin my friend EVERYTHING she was saying in the chatroom where she could see it) and i was like u realize ive been telling my friend everything and she said i dont care how u are i wanna be with u then she'd be like fuck you i hate you i'm leavin then she'd say she loves me again then she came back the next day like i love you i miss you blah blah i was like do u realize i have a kid and she was like oh i gotta go and i said oh so im not so sexy now that u know i have a kid huh and she was like i gotta go and i havent talked to her since

haha ok i'm done =)
worried
OMFG! man totally worth a gossip girl reference!
was this girl recently picked up by the nice men in the white coats?
no offence nate but if this girl is in love with u then she obviously doesnt know u! lol
no seriously thats fucked up! stupid bitch!
anyway....the girl with the panties..what was that all about? xx
omg and the plot thickens Allison! Dude this is stalker heaven! Think of the story you could tell ur grand kids!

Oh lord Nate that is crazy! btw im wearing these awesome granny panties they have the elastic waistband and everything LMAO! Superhero Cam saves the day again!

Oh I do have another story! I met this guy at IMVU and he was nice for like a day or two! Then one day he messaged me and he was talking about how hot i was and how much he wanted to F me! He was like Im doing you know what to your pic right now (i'll spare you the gory details) So i told him that he could go make nice with himself and that if he ever contacted me again id make it so that he could never do that to any girl ever again! Complete and utter jack whole
oh i think i got my granny panties from the same store as u mandi! (go bridget jones) lol
utter jackwhole? i would have done what u said u were gonna do too but remember u need to take ur nail scissors! lmao

yeah the plot is seriously thick! u have no idea how fucked up it is!

first he's invisible then he appears then he becomes my stalker for like 6 months then we almost kiss three times and now he's being over friendly xxxxx
lmao granny panties...thats great! no but seriously i have NO idea what her issue was....i mean i like forward girls to an extent...but that just seemed desperate i mean the first freakin message u ever send and ur gonna talk about that...-raises eyebrow confuzzled-
have u cn bridget jones?
was that ur first message ever on fanpop?
anyway i'm glad she didnt scare u away because then we would ahve no nateness! xxx
lol granny panites rock i love BJ,Bridget Jones Nate;)!
oh yeah my razor blade is so going to get some use if i ever find him!

wow you should seriously write a book about that! "My stalker and me" A romantic F-ed up novel! Id totally read that! Dude you two totally had nose-grazage 3 times! mind boggling!

Nate now u have something new to fantasize about! Granny panties LMAO!
Dude that is more than forward that's freaking desperate to the extreme!

I know i think that guy who was talking to me must have had an overdosage of ur perv pills! actually i think he had jack whole pills instead!

i love how Super Hero Cam saved the day! Super Cuteness to the rescue
last edited hơn một năm qua
lol i prefer my girl not to have granny panties on if i'm with her i mean if shes by herself an thats her thing then cool but put on somethin sexy for me =D

no it wasnt my first ever message on fanpop....i think my first ever message aside from such and such is ur friend wouldve been Steph...tvfan5...so yea and i havent seen bridget jones if ur talkin to me and it almost scared me away like seriously i was like dude whatts the point of comin on here if im gonna have weirdos wantin to talk to me
bridget jones is such an awesome movie!
do u remember when monica was annoyed because joey knew she was wearing her "old lady underpants" lmao

i should! i could totally dedicate it to the lovely people at TC who helped me stress and gave me the idea! oh and nate could add mans perspective! xxxxx

there should b a spot here dedicated to cam and his cuteness xxx
lol Cam is my lifesaver =)

someone called me amazing the other day because of something i said about him

now that is love!
wow! he's useful and cute!
and gets u compliments!
xxxx
yall wanna know what was said? xD just for the sake its totally sweet <--which is odd for me!
lol yes i do that was freaking hilarious!

u mean a pervs prospective, oh wait which is a man's prespective lol

Awww Nate that is so sweet! And im one of the ones who said that! You were talking about him not liking to color on the coloring pgs b/c they have black lines around them and about him wanting to know why you close ur eyes when ur sleepy! It was so darn cute! U seriously are an amazing dad!

oh kids always get men compliments! a girl sees a guy and a lil cute kid and they come running
I agree totally should have a spot for Super Hero Cam and his Uber cuteness
last edited hơn một năm qua
tell me! TELL ME! *bounces up and down in seat* xxx
ok i so want to know b/c im all about the cuteness! and yes sweetness it odd for you! Proceed...
hơn một năm qua Laurencia7 said…
Dude! Nate why wouldn't they stalk you, ur hot...and the only guy besides M I know on here!

BTW Alison, my stalker didn't move...I did, and went to college. He in turn joined the army, and recently got together with a woman with kids. It was so bad, here you go...

I was in Walmart, and his MOM introduced herself to me and my mother, and we had no freaking clue what her name was, but I remb him. It took me two days to figure out her name. But obviously, I was such a hit with Robbie...gag...that she knew exactly who I was 8 yrs later!

I had a few more. Ok, since I moved in HS a lot, I was always the fresh meat, the new nice girl!...either that or people hated me.

I had a pack of nerdy friends (like some Star Trek) that would follow me around in my FL school. Ok I didn't know how bad they "loved" me until one of my girlfriends from HS said she saw one of the guys and the first thing out of his mouth was "Where's Leigh?" that isn't the bad part, it was 10 yrs later!

So effect huh? makes me not want to date anyone! Though the guys I like don't even notice.
yeah tell us!

closing ur eyes when ur sleepy! awww...so cute! xxx
angelic
here ya go peoples:

Her: did you ever regret it?

Me: did i ever regret getting her pregnant and keeping it and all that? if so then no not even for a second...or did i regret not seeing him? that was all her doing she didnt want me to see him so i regret that i missed out on stuff even tho it wasnt my fault

Her: wow I'm impressed...and speachless for a moment

Me: yea...i'm SO proud to be his dad...words cant describe how amazing that kid is...so i could never regret anything involving him...because all i wanna do is right for him and if i have to go to the worlds ends to make sure he's happy i will...so ive never regretted anything..in fact even tho i was young i thought he came at the perfect time...my life was at a crossroads...keep going for my dream or keep hangin out with the ppl i was hangin with (which wouldve been a bad path) he kept me on track

Her: oh wow! It's amazing cos you are more mature than my dad!
and you seem like a real good dad by the way! glad you have him in your life instead of your bad friends... glad to have written you, cos you seem an amazing person
whoaaa L7 just said i was hot! whattttt? -rubs eyes and rereads- yup it was deff said lol thanks!
ok that is crazy Momma P!

and come on how could the guys you like not notice you! You are amazing funny brilliant and beautiful and i could go on and on! What's not to love?
ok i've been missing for like 10 minutes so i'm catching up...
Nate u r hot and slightkly perverted but thats why we love u. u r an amazing dad and cam is lucky to have u.

and momma P, that's so weird "robbie..eeewww" sounds like a pain in the neck! i cant believe his mother knew u! and a woman with kids? ur well off out of it! and u r amazing, the right guy is waiting for u!

wow i'm done finally caught up i think!
cant ever get distracted by stalker at window againxxxx
Yes that is true! U r hot nate you have a perv disorder but yes we do love u for it!
seriously you guys are so lucky to have each other! i can seriously almost see ur face light up through the screen when you talk about Cam! If that's not amazing dad of the year worthy than i dont know what is!

Yeah ur right allison there is a seriously amazing sexy sweet and funny guy out there for an amazing girl like you momma p! everybody loves there momma p!

Lol Allison hot stalker boy is a good distraction! I wish i had a hot stalker boy to stare at, although my Jo Bros poster is definitely major eye candy!

and where did nate go? where is this story he was going to tell us? Im seriously in total anticipation now! *hangs on edge of seat*
i know i was "hanging on the edge of my seat" but my stalker looked at me and made my legs go like jello and i fell off! dont have the energy to get back up!

i think that was the story (the not regretting having cam thing) altrhough i thought there was more!

OMG i think i broke my leg when i fell!

The jo bros r just as hot as he is, dont worry!
zzzzz
i didnt even see where he wrote that! See now im going to cry! Nate turns me to mush when he talks about cam! Its a whole different amazingly winderful non pervy side of him!

Are you ok! Should i call a hot doc! or is ur hot stalker taking care of you;)

See ur being stalked and he is as hot as the Jo Bros...lucky lol
i totally understand! HE'S like two people pervy nate and caring father and we love both sides of him!

well that depends which hot doc were u thinking of??

if he touches me, his father will kill him! it's bad enough as it is!

he's gorgeous! he's like so adorable! u could fit him right in ur little pocket xxxx
yeah he totally is1 he is one of the most amazing fathers out there!

ok how about hot doc mcsteamy
link
boy he could put us into a coma for looking that good! thats one major "baked good" heart attack!
He could be my resident any day;)

omg he's a lil hot pocket man lol omg a hot pocket sounds so good right about now!

im really sorry that totally sucks! seriously i wish you could tell his dad to take that stick out of his butt
i'm cured! IT'S A MIRACLE! just looking that good heals all broken bones although he just looked at my bra and it popped open! no wait that was my stalker! yeah i'm gonna put him in a hot pocket and eat him up he's so cute!

his dad is always looking for a reason to yell at him!
u sholuld have seen what his dad was like after my stalker had a near-death experience! xxxx
yay ur cured lol he is so hot my pulse rate would seriously go through the roof if he was ever in my hospital room!
yeah for free boob show lol!

Omg this totally reminds me of this guys wedding vows i saw on tv i almost peed on myself it was so funny!
"i want to put your love in a locket, cause you're hotter than a hot pocket"

omg what happened? and can i just say im definitely not a fan of this man! Totally messin with the Team Stalkison love
heart
he's not messing with team stalkison, he's messing with getting past TS to the more appropriately named TK!
who was the guy with the vows????? lmao
i am cured thanx for lending him to me!

he had a car accident cxxxx
gotta ya! wait what does that mean lol!

oh gosh it was on redneck weddings! it was the funniest thing ever! he was reading it to his g-mom and i figured she'd be like thats ridiculous but instead she says "Oh I love hot pockets!
I was like holy heck the whole family is nuts! its definitely LMAO worthy!

im glad ur cured! tell me when u need him and he's urs im all about the lendage!

omg how is he doing now? besides having the ability to stalk you, how is he?
wink
thank god! because i really love borrowing!
yeah i wish i was at that wedding, i would have just burst out laughing when he said it! if i was the bride it would totally be a maggie situation!

he is fine...it was three months ago! the car was a writeoff and the policeman said "how exactly r u alive?" he should b dead! but he's not, he's here breathing and stalking away! xxxxx
well i love sharing!

dude it was hilarious! they had it in the upstairs of a grocery store! lol thats the funny thing the bride thought it was the gr8est thing ever!

see its total fate he should have been dead but he's not b/c he was meant to stalk you! ok this is seriously my fav stalking story ever, well my only real stalking story but thats not the point
ok even though it's ur only one...i'm really pleased that it's the best! seriously it's so full of twists and turns u would not believe!

i dont think i would get married up the stairs from a grocery story...i mean WTF! and she just so oh a husband and the weekly shop all in one journey! lmao xxxx
hey peoples! we were on a roll then everyone left! theres a 20 hour gap between messages now that aint too goods! xxx
kiss
hey Allison! That aint know good! So how is Team Stalkison? I hope ur doing gr8! gotta go but i'll talk 2u in a lil bit im reading FF with my sis! when i get back i want a full report on my new fav ship!
thats not fair! i've been chasing ur around this fanpop for an hour and i finally find u and ur leaving! shucks! xxxx
kiss
im back for a second lol! im sorry i bet ur poor fanpoping fingers are tired! My sis went to get something to drink but then we are reading again we are so freaking obsessed with FF! i'll be back in about 30 minutes though! love u girly
stop doing this too me!
i'm on the edge of my seat!
come on! read faster!
xxxx
kiss
lol im back and we're done! so im all urs for like 30 minutes lol! i have to go to bed so i can get my shoppin on 2morrow!
kiss
yay! i was beggining to think u'd gone!
so what did u think of all my movie characters|?
xxxx
kiss
brilliant! im typing up the personal message right now as we speak! very nice choices! lot of hotties to choose from! man i defintiely can not wait to see this movie!

stalker boy is so fine cristiano ronaldo could you have a hotter stalker! He is so hot! seriously! Bartender pour me a Cristiano and make it a double ;)
yeah i was thinking....
now stalker boy plays football so i need someone fit and he's good so i need someone who knows how top kick a ball
and he's like midfield/forward so i need like someone who can do that then i thought well we need him to score goals so i used cristiano!
and he has the earrings like stalker boy has!
and he's tanned, dark hair and dark eyes...he kinda looks like him!

i think he's perfecto lil hot pocketo cristiano!
xxxxx
kiss
lol omg that should totally be an icon! and the fact that stalker boy looks like Cristiano makes me even more jealous! i need a totally hot stalker now too lol
kiss
who would u like?
he's not as tall as cristiano but he is like a small hot pocket size version! xxxx