Team Bamon TEAM BAMON!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on May 13, 2010 at 10:01PM
First I'd like to welcome all the Bamon fans to my new spot. AS much As I love Stelena, Bamon has always been my favorite couple in TVD!!! I feel like their chemistry is not something to overlook and to show my full suppot to this couple I created a club soley for "Team Bamon"!!! So have fun and post anything you can to support this spot!! Bamon is awesome and all of us here love them together!! Bamon all the way!!!:D

Team Bamon 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua kindhiya said…
big smile
I do not knew this spot ... I am happy to have found ... thank you for this spot :)
hơn một năm qua Damon-Bamon12 said…
heart
Bamon!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua DamonLoverr said…
I'm a huge fan of Bamon as well. I kept hoping to see a lot more Bamon scenes as TVD went on but even though the books are going to keep coming TVD without L.J. Smith is just not cool. Those of us over at ljanesmith.net on the gestbooks have been asked to help spread the truth about what happened. L.J. wrote this to us: “I fought tooth and nail to write those books--I fought until my agent wouldn't support me, when she said I would be sued and she wouldn't fight with me anymore, and I WROTE Phantom. But instead of edits what I got back was a letter to Clare the ghostwriter telling her to completely change my book. I HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. I was deceived by Alloy and got no support from Harper.”

I hope everyone will help me get her message out.
hơn một năm qua msalvatore said…
big smile
Bamon for eva you know they will end up together anyway!!!!!
hơn một năm qua werevamp246 said…
I kinda like delena..im sorry but in an I interview, l j smith said that she was planning on getting damon & elena 2gether in the end
HFU commented…
Tru though -_- hơn một năm qua