Công chúa tóc mây Night at the museum reference

LisaForde2 posted on Apr 03, 2011 at 02:38PM

I saw the 1st NATM movie last night and the part where Larry Daly says to Jeddah(hey blondie)that was also in Tangled with Flynn Rider saying Hey Blondie to Rapunzel.

Công chúa tóc mây 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SnowSpirit said…
You do realise that anyone can be called "Blondie", right? Just because someone says "Hey Blondie" doesn't mean they came up with that line....heck I'm called Blondie sometimes...
hơn một năm qua rapunzeleah123 said…
^ Yeah
hơn một năm qua Puffedwarrior said…
I'm always called Blondie. That doesn't mean my friends and family stole the line. Anybody can be called Blondie, just as a brunet could be called Brownie.
hơn một năm qua Puffedwarrior said…
Blondie is just a simple nickname.
hơn một năm qua blurayz3 said…
OR stereotypically, some people see blondes as stupid(no idea why) so some people use 'blonde' as an insult towards others:P its like calling someone with Ginger hair 'ginge', So, i really wouldnt see this as a direct reference, its more likely eugine is jsut being snidy about the fact Rapunzel is blonde, and he does use it as, well, not an insult, but more of a catty sort of thing to say e.g when hes trying to get Rapunzel to go home, he calls her 'blondie' to undermine her, even though she was very clear about her name:P