Công chúa tóc mây Sign the Petition to Make Another Công chúa tóc mây Movie

lucy-boyce posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 05:02AM
Okay guys, I think we can all agree that the Tangled movie was one of the best princess movies yet. I would absolutely love it if they made another so I have decided to make a petition and after I feel enough people have signed it to make a difference I am going to mail it to the Walt Disney Animation Studio with a long letter attached in hope that the message will get across. PLEASE SIGN FOR THE SAKE OF THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET GROWN UP!

Here's the link:
link

petition letter:
Another Tangled movie should be made because it is the continuity of the fairytale tradition and will uphold the importance of child-learning by exploring musical entertainment whilst still engaging children and adults alike in actively learning morals. Plus it is one of their best fairy tales yet.

Công chúa tóc mây 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua IsaacKuo said…
I wrote a screenplay, but I have absolutely no idea what to do with it.
hơn một năm qua lucy-boyce said…
well you can sign the petition and email it to me on lucy.454@hotmail.com and ill print it out and send it off with everything else when i get enough people to sign. make sure you information is on it so you can be credited for it if they like it.
hơn một năm qua LisaForde2 said…
blush
Heck join the club I thought it was a brilliant movie too. But if there is a sequel[another one],I hope it will centre on Rapunzel & Eugene and Eugene becomes a king and he later finds out that his wife is expecting a baby and she somewhat gets her magical powers back. Plus I would so love if they had Maximus in love with a female horse. Dunno why but it could be fun. Just please GOD they don't fuck it up like the Shrek franchise.