Supernatural Supernatural Dreams?

shomill posted on Apr 01, 2010 at 12:23AM
Ok, I know there's lots of picks about the dreams we've had about our favorite show, but I thought I'd make a forum topic about it so you could tell us if you had any interesting ones. (You can call me weird, if you want.)

Supernatural 34 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
I had a funny dream the other night, and I reeeeeeaaaaaally want to tell you girls about it.

So, it was about Sam and I (I choose not to go into detail on how it started ;). Anyway, just as it was getting good, Dean walks in, chews Sam out for taking a "holiday" just as he finds a case, and throws his clothes at him. Sam just gave him the biggest, most adorable puppy look I've ever seen on him, took his clothes, looked at me, and shrugged. Dean winked at me and left the room, and Sam got up and got dressed and followed him. And what did I do? I just watched him go and muttered, "Saaaaaaaam," sounding like a lost, sad kitten. I was pretty distressed in my dream, but when I woke up and thought back over it, I just started laughing. It was just the kind of scene I might expect to see on the show! lol
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua pizzapi said…
mischievous
this is great, i have spn dreams often ! i'll post in here next time i do :D
^Please do!
But don't get too explicit- there's underage kids on this spot! lol
laugh
hahaha
last night I dreamt Sam told Dean he found someone who could help them. So he led him into a dark room with a table and a single dangling light. and standing under the light leaning against the table was David Bowie in a light silver grey suit. he said something along the lines of "'lo boys" and that's it XD

I've often jokingly said that David Bowie is (the one true) God, so I suppose it's fitting XD
 last night I dreamt Sam told Dean he found someone who could help them. So he led him into a dark roo
hơn một năm qua jodith said…
ok..i had a littel dream about them..
i was out of my grandpa house then i saw sam and dean in my uncel's car waiting 4 me 2 go with them..so i ofc went 2 the car then i saw my dad's car so"stupid me" i got out of sam&dean car and went 2 my dad's they smile and wave 2 me goodbye..
**stupid dream LOL i know** i had maybe 3 dreams about them XD
hơn một năm qua doctor-reid said…
heart
Last night I dreamt I was on a hunt with Sam and Dean =) it was awesome!! LOL and Dean saved me from something and we hooked up ;) woop woop! lol

Another night I dreamt I was hanging out with Jensen and Jared too - that was fun. We were just walking along with one of them either side of me and they had their arms around me and we were just talking... it was so cool =D *swoon*
blush
SWEET xD,,IN ALL MY Dreams All i get is a hug"yea,lucky me,better hug than nothing i guess"..
Hey, jodith, maybe if you take some of that dream root stuff, you could get into my and doc's dreams and have a little fun yourself. (I don't mind sharing- there's two boys, after all! ;)
hơn một năm qua doctor-reid said…
big smile
Same here, sharing is caring! Only one deal I'll make is that if ya come a-dream-walking in my head, I get Dean/Jensen and you can have Sam/Jared =) deal? hehe XD
hơn một năm qua joose32 said…
big smile
Haha I'd take some of that dream root too but none of you have Cas in your dreams :( Oh Well...

Anyway, my dream was kinda weird. SPN related though no characters.
I was half asleep because I could still hear the music in the back from my brothers party. Then I heard my niece come in the room with her baby and she sat on my bed feeding her in the dark. Next thing I know she was wearing a trenchcoat and trucker hat, feeding her baby in a wheelchair on the side of the road and I bolted up fast and she was like "What the hell's your problem?" and I said "Where's your wheel..." but then luckily I stopped myself because she was already laughing at me bolting up in bed. She would've died of laughter if I had finished my sentence lol She doesn't watch SPN all the time but she knows who Bobby is and that he's in a wheelchair from my desktop wallpaper. So she would've thought I was dreaming about Bobby and told everyone, when really I was dreaming she was Bobby lol That would have been a good counter attack if she tried to make fun of me though. I would've just said "actually I thought you were Bobby" XD
That's actually kinda funny, joose. lol
I was signed up for some kind of winter boarding school, and it was my first day. you had to go through all sorts of administration and get all sorts of papers and papers signed, etc. and at the end i went to the last booth and Misha was working it because he had volunteered to help out.

and he asked me, "would you like to donate three dollars and seventy-five cents to Santa?" and i said yes, because how could u say no to that face. and then he gave me a receipt on a big piece of paper.
 I was signed up for some kind of winter boarding school, and it was my first day. bạn had to go throu
sick
Haha cool! I wouldn't have been able to say no either xD
I forgot about this forum.

I had a dream my cousin was trying to sneak out and I tried to stop her then Lucifer (in Nicks body) came out of nowhere and was going too and I tried to stop him then he ran and me and my cousin ran after him going "Luci! Wait" and he waited for us then we went with him. We snuck into the local pools in the middle of the night and Cas, Ellen and a random person was there and we were hanging out then someone scratched my face really hard and I woke up to find my cat had scratched me across the face so I can open the front door for him XD
hơn một năm qua TheMikiInside said…
Well i had a dream that Sam had lost Dean and was asking around to see if anyone had seen him, he was thirsty so he went into this Juice bar thing that i was at, and we both went to order at the same time, he backed off and let me go first then said something like "Ill have what she's having" Just then Dean called and said all was well, he had found a beautiful blonde at a bar and was "hanging around" with her for a while, So when sam had finished on the phone the lady served our drinks and he followed me to sit down, He introduced himself and told me all about how he was a hunter, dunno why, then i admitted i was a hunter too :)
And we married!

If only dreams came true....
Ooh, good dream!

Haha, can you believe I forgot my own forum? I had a dream a couple weeks ago where Dean and Sam were lost and stranded by the side of the road. I can't remember what happened, tho. But Dean sure looked exceptionally hot, I remember that.
laugh
lol i4got about it 2!
and about getting in your Dreams kinda thing im soOoo in xD
hơn một năm qua xxWinchesterxx said…
i am so jealous! i have yet to have a Sam-filled (laughs hysterically at her own unintentional pun) dream.
No, i'm over here randomly dreaming about that mexican looking kid from twilight. i haven't even SEEN twilight, i don't even LIKE twilight, but oh i get to dream about that kid!
It's not fair! Maybe if i just focus really hard on Sam and Dean... if that's all i think about all day, maybe i'll dream about it...
Who am i kidding? That IS all i think about all day.
hơn một năm qua ForeverRandom said…
haha, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to have strange dreams

Last night i dreamt me and my friends were rock climbing down by the beach, then we saw a woman on the edge of the cliff. we were shouting at her to get down, but she jumped ; that wasnt pretty. But then Sam and Dean showed up talking about how she was possessed and stuff. Then my alarm woke me up :(
Had one yesternight that Sam came to my house, only it wasn't my house, it was some house I'd never seen before.
hơn một năm qua xxWinchesterxx said…
Ahhh!!!! I finally had one and it was horrible! Sam was Sam but Dean wasn't Dean, like in my dream Dean was played but some short guy that didn't look like Jensen. Anyway! So the three of us were all sitting down for dinner and Sam and I were talking about hunting and Dean was talking about sports. Then Papa Winchester came in with his rifle and loaded it up and left on a hunting trip.
So Sam and I were just kind of hanging out after dinner (like all friendly and not even slightly romantic at all!) and then Dean(who wasn't actually Dean, but i knew he was supposed to be) pulled me out of the room and things did start getting all romantic and then all of a sudden he just gets up and puts on a football uniform and says "I'm gonna go practice" and just leaves.
Then Sam came in the room and we watched TV and talked like old friends for the rest of the dream.
It was weird.
hơn một năm qua Bluestar208 said…
i had a dream about me and sam ( not going into detail ) but just as it was getting good my dad woke me up at 1 am to start driving to disney land >.<
Boy, xxW, yours sucked! And I feel sorry for Bluestar.
hơn một năm qua Bluestar208 said…
I know i was sad. =(
hơn một năm qua tinzn92 said…
I finally had a dream about Sam and Dean that I remembered.
I started out with me hiding in my friends house, since there was five people who wanted to kill me. So, I was hiding out on the porch, where I thought no one would see me. Of course they did. Then I was suddenly inside the house and looking for places to hide when this huge guy came in, so I went behind a counter. After a while, when I haven't heard a thing, I peeked and there the huge guy stood. hidden behind the curtains, so my friend yelled at me"Call Sam and Dean". So I went outside and started yelling for them, and Sam is standing in the middle of the road, just looking up at the sky, and Dean is driving really fast. That's when I see a police car, and run after that(stupid me), and I scream for the police dude, to go in the backyard, but she wouldn't listen, then I ran back.. and that's when I woke up.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua spn4eva said…
I'll post every time i have a new dream about Supernatural =D

In the last month i've had alot where i just make out with Dean. Got to say, best dreams i've ever had.

One also awesome one was where i was in an abandoned house with Sam and Dean all holding iron bars and looking around, then Sam was flung across the room by a ghost, and he was unconcious, Then Dean shouted me name 'Paige!' just as i was flug back and banged my head against a set of drawers, and my head started bleeding, Dean ran over to me, and started crying and kissed me on the head.. Then i woke up dammit!!!!! The weird thing was though that when i got up that morning i had dried blood on my face haha, weird.

Supernatural dreams are always the best thought, even if their scary, aslong as the boys are in it =D
Oh and i also had a dream where i was Dean, and Sam got murdered and i was on the prowl for revenge! It's fun dreaming you are a hunter, especially Dean. But i do prefer the one's where i'm kissing him !
hơn một năm qua smileypop9 said…
laugh
I had a dream last night that I was somewhere in a room and suddenly Dean came out of no where and told me he loved me. Then he just dragged me out of the room holding my hand leaving my friend (who was in teh room with me, i think researching) staring.
lol
^^ Awesome dream! =D

I had one last night; Castiel was an evil angel, and was trying to kill me, and Dean was trying to protect me =D
angelic
Woah! The dream forum. I forgot about this till I had my dream XD

There were all these animals on my lawn grouped seperately like puppies in one group, dogs, mice and the police were there sorting them out so I went inside and it wasn't my house but I saw my mum and asked her what was going on and she kept walking like she didn't hear me so I said "fine I'll go ask them myself" and I went to go back outside but after she went out the door it slammed and I looked around and the windows in the room were slamming so I ran to the back door and I could see the doors were trying to shut by themselves and I just stood there watching instead of running out before they close O.o Then Cas walked in and I was like "what the..." and he said "We have to leave, now" so he put his fingers on my head and I woke up.

Weird XD If I don't poop for a week then I'll know Cas really did come in my dream and save me ;) lol
hơn một năm qua smileypop9 said…
laugh
^^ lol, joose32!! that's awesome how you just woke up! and did u not poop for a week??
anyway, I had a dream that I was a hunter with my cousin, and the yellow eyed demon was in my home, and was about to kill us, when we ran out and started making plans to kill him and stuff etc. LOL
it was fun!
laugh
hahaha umm well, lets just say I don't think Cas saved me from my dream anymore XD
hơn một năm qua Kackahaluzova said…
big smile
Only about Dean & Sam.