Supernatural SPN Where's Waldo

EllaBlack posted on Sep 06, 2009 at 05:52PM
Ok so I'm just curious here...whenever I watch anything I am always seeing people that guest starred in SPN kind of like Where's Waldo...so I was wondering what y'all caught. I've seen a bunch but I'm not going to name all of 'em I'll leave that up to y'all and see if you saw 'em too.

So I spotted the Crocatta (spelling?) -long distance Call in A Haunting in Connecticut

And I spotted a ton in CSI the original but just to name a few...
Max Miller-Nightmare
John Winchester
Harry Spangler and Edd Zedmore (Edd's also a regular in CSI:NY)

Rufus and FBI Deputy Director Steven Groves were both regulars in 21 Jump Street as Captain Fuller and Doug Penhall

and Jenny and the YED/Azazel were both in Lost

Who have y'all seen?

Supernatural 84 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

hơn một năm qua tammy63 said…
The actors who play Bobby, old Ruby and Ron from nightshifter are all in Harper's Island
hơn một năm qua linalin said…
Well, Missouri is in Eli Stone, I saw Young John Winchester in Medium- looking quite fine, by the way!

Hailey was in Harper's Island, Rufus was in X-Files, the shapeshifter from Monster movie was in Ghost Whisperer. There are way too many..
hơn một năm qua EllaBlack said…
I know right? They're everywhere, and I can't help but notice. My mom just rolls her eyes at me when I point them out.

Old Ruby is in the new Melrose Place too
hơn một năm qua elenaM said…
I love Alexander Gould as Shane Botwin in Weeds, so I was excited to see him in SPN as Cole in Death Takes a Holiday. I'll go ahead & add Jeffery Dean Morgan in Weeds, although I reckon that's stating the obvious...
hơn một năm qua msanders2008 said…
Madison played Nicki on One Tree Hill.
hơn một năm qua princess86 said…
Colin ford who played young Sam in "A Very Supernatural Christmas" and "After School Special" played young Nick in the movie Push!
hơn một năm qua bela2 said…
smile
Jessica, Max, Ellen and obviously Dean were in Smallville
hơn một năm qua LEH-Pjevsen said…
smile
The actors who played - Missouri played Margaret Calgrove in I Am Sam, Ash was in ER, and Jo has been in Ghost Whisperer.
hơn một năm qua EllaBlack said…
WE are all so obsessed that we know these things...we're awesome :p
hơn một năm qua msanders2008 said…
Annie Wersching who played Susan in Playthings, is a regular on General Hospital.
hơn một năm qua MsWinchesterxo said…
smile
Matreya Fedor Who Played Tyler In Playthings Played Jesse Allen In Chaos Theory
hơn một năm qua Mcc1 said…
i saw Jeffery Dean Morgan on ER he was a patient and Misha Collins was on ER too
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Hello1578 said…
misha Collins was on Nip/Tuck
hơn một năm qua pizzapi said…
laugh
jesse's mom (julia / ever carradine) was on private practice (i don't watch it, but my mom does) right after she was on supernatural... and she was giving birth AGAIN, not to the anti-christ though this time XD
 jesse's mom (julia / ever carradine) was on private practice (i don't watch it, but my mom does) righ
laugh
mandroid guy (ronald resnick / chris gauthier) plays the toyman / winslow schott on smallville. but he'll always be mandroid guy to me
 mandroid guy (ronald resnick / chris gauthier) plays the toyman / winslow schott on smallville. but
smile
he was in the movie version of watchmen too. i like to imagine that actually WAS mandroid guy
 he was in the movie version of Người hùng báo thù too. i like to imagine that actually WAS mandroid guy
hơn một năm qua SamWlove said…
Misha Collins is on charmed (theyr every where season 2 episode 7 I think)
Also Lucy the blonde vampire in fresh sky at morning - well she was on buffy and angel as harmony :)
And ash was in an episode of buffy - "I Tarzan u jane" season 1
hơn một năm qua Amber132 said…
Now you mention Buffy, in the episode Dead In The Water Amy Acker who plays Andrea also was in Angel and Dollhouse and Fredrick Lehne who plays Azazel was in Lost where he played the marshal in season 1 and he was in Firefly in which he ironicaly steals a baby:)

lol! just found out the guy who played Dr. Sexy in Changing Chanels played Vordigan the dark archer in Smallville :P
heart
Samantha Ferris (Ellen<3) was on V on tuesday ! I squealed when i saw her names in the credits. it was good to see her even in a different role :)
 Samantha Ferris (Ellen<3) was on V on tuesday ! I squealed when i saw her names in the credits. it wa
big smile
and i didn't realize that about dr. sexy / vordigan, amber ! hahaha !

lol imagine being able to put "dr. sexy" on your resume or imdb page XD
 and i didn't realize that about dr. sexy / vordigan, amber ! hahaha ! LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại imagine being able to put
surprise
link of season 3 of smallville is Jess
 [url=http://devotedtosmallville.com/gallery/albums/episodestills/season3/322/322-22.jpg]fake kara[/ur
one of the teens from the beginning of "Hell House" is Stargirl on Smallville
 one of the teens from the beginning of "Hell House" is Stargirl on Thị trấn Smallville
big smile
and Rob (Michael Shanks) from today's episode of Supernatural (99 Problems) is Hawkman / Carter Hall in the same Smallville episode as above, as well as a main guy on Stargate SG-1.
 and Rob (Michael Shanks) from today's episode of Supernatural (99 Problems) is Hawkman / Carter Hall
mischievous
OH and of course Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) is on Lost. and War (Titus Welliver) is on Lost too.

it's a devilish day at the beach
 OH and of course Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino) is on Lost. and War (Titus Welliver) is on Mất tích too. it's
hơn một năm qua doctor-reid said…
The actress who played Max Miller's step-mum (her name escapes me.... wonderful actress... argh!!! what's her name!!!?!?!?!) was Aunt Zelda on Sabrina the Teenage Witch and also in the tsunami episode of CSI: Miami...

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was recently in 'The Accidental Husband' with Uma Thurman and Colin Firth - I'd recommend anyone to watch that, it's freakin hilarious!

Jim Beaver is in an episode of Criminal Minds as the sheriff - it's odd not seeing him in his usual Bobby cap!!!

Genevieve Cortese (or is is Padalecki now? lol) is/was in Flashforward
big smile
haha i just realized, can you imagine if she decides to go by Genevieve Cortese-Padalecki ?! what a name XD
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
Yeah, I saw Samantha Ferris, too! I was recording V for my mom (she loves the show, I'm not too crazy about it, but I record it for her), and when I saw her, I literally shouted, "Oh, my gosh- that's Ellen!" lol Luckily, I was the only one in the room at the time, or I would've been embarrassed.
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
Also in Harper's Island:
Gina Holden (Haley in Wendigo), Ben Cotton (Pride in The Magnificent Seven), Sean Rogerson (the attempted rapist in Houses of the Holy), Callum Keith Rennie (Roy in Wendigo) Anna Mae Routledge (tour guide in Long Distance Call), Amber Borycki (Sophie in Dead in the Water), Sarah Smyth (a nurse in Changing Channels), Aaron Pearl (Jack in The Rapture) and Jay Brazeau (Dr. Corman in My Bloody Valentine and the librarian in Provenance).

Damn, lol. I knew about the first five (plus Katie, Jim & Chris), and checked into the rest of the cast when I went to get episodes... That would've been an interesting crossover. =P

Adrianne Palicki (Jessica) was in Friday Night Lights.
Travis Wester (Harry Spangler) was in Scrubs for an episode or two.
Michael Weston (the young Charlie from Criss Angel is a Douche Bag) was on Scrubs, House & Law and Order: SVU for several episodes.
hơn một năm qua joose32 said…
smile
Tim. The hunter in Free to be you and Me that tried to make Sam drink demon blood was in the movie Push.
Also from FTBYAM Deputy Walt was Bling on Dark Angel
Missouri use to be on Boston Public and I saw Gordon on Army Wives
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
I saw a commercial for a movie called Losers, coming out on April 23, that's supposed to have Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
big smile
"Dylan" (Brett Dier) from 99 Problems last week was on V this week

two worlds within a matter of days ! XD

on supernatural:
 "Dylan" (Brett Dier) from 99 Problems last week was on V this week two worlds within a matter of ngày
big smile
on V:
(and wearing flannel, no less!)
 on V: (and wearing flannel, no less!)
hơn một năm qua larzii said…
Edward Carrigan (Spencer Garrett) from 'A Very Supernatural Christmas' was on an episode of 'Grey's Anatomy.'
laugh
Becky (Emily Perkins) played Eunice in She's the man!
OMG she was bugging me because I couldn't figure out where I had seen her until last weekend me and my niece were watching "The Real Ghostbusters" and she said she reminds me of someone with braces. Then I was like EUNICE!! lol then we both cracked up xD
Harry spangler was on nightstalker (the new one =) I've seen tons more but I can't remember them
Oh yeah and sammantha ferris was on an episode of smallville (I don't know if she was on anymore episodes because I gave up of smallville)
hơn một năm qua bito3204 said…
Jon Greis played "laslo" in the movie Real Genius(1985). he played Martin Creaser in the sam interrupted episode. ive kind of dated myself a little but he was perfect for this SPN episode.
heart
omg wow, that's awesome ! love that movie !
 omg wow, that's awesome ! tình yêu that movie !
big smile
young mary as a princess !
laugh
^ "I don't know what you've heard but that was a one time thing"
Ahahaha
hơn một năm qua Amber132 said…
This one really bugged me during the last episode but the actres who played Kali also was one of the final five cylons on BSG and she also played someone on V. I really hate it when I see someone that you know form another show but you just can't place them, so whenever Kali was on screen I was like "Who are you!?" Had to look it up on imdb eventualy.
hơn một năm qua spn4eva said…
"Lust' from 'The magnificant seven.'
WAS ALSO
Chastity in 'Free to be me and you' - who trys to seduce Castiel
I recently watched 2012 and took one look at the German Chancellor lady near the end and was like "OMG IT'S MADGE!" - as in Merrilyn Gann, the pagan god from 'AVSC' (I can't find any screencaps for the film, so I can't show you her) But if you watch the film, near the end, there are people in high places from all over the world and she is one of them =)
smile
I knew I'd seen him before! Brady from The Devil You Know played Whitney in Smallville.
laugh
yeah ! i kinda giggled when brady was kicking the shit out of dean because it was like the battle of lana's pre-clark boyfriends (whitney and jason) XD
laugh
LOL pizzapi! I'd cheer on Jason anyday XD even though he was a dick towards the end...
smile
lol I'd take Jason's side too I didn't like Whitney. He made Clark a scarecrow xD
I'm watching this show called Trauma and the character Marisa is Nancy from Jus in Bello
big smile
I watched a movie last night starring none other than our wonderful Richard Speight Jr =) (second from right in pic below) It was a great film and Richard was fab as usual =)
 I watched a movie last night starring none other than our wonderful Richard Speight Jr =) (second fro
big smile
^ I've seen that! I was about to turn it off then I saw Richard and was like is that the Trickster? So I watched xD
crying
What did you think of it joose? Cos it only scored like 40% in the ratings... I enjoyed it... although I was crying like a baby nearer the end, when (without giving too much away, hopefully you get what I'm talking about) Amy is singing Frere Jacques to James?