Supernatural Double Change Game

67impala posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 04:54AM
Hey! Got the idea for this game on another site, but it's been modified a fair bit to make it Winchester-worthy!

It's easy to play - you start with a sentence concerning Sam and Dean. The player copies and pastes the sentence into the Reply box, and then changes TWO words, and submits.

The next player copies the new sentence, changes any two words, and submits, and so on.

Try to make it funny; we could end up with some hilarious results!

There are two rules:

1. Change only TWO words at a time
2. "Sam" and "Dean" MUST appear somewhere in the sentence.

For now, we'll say that once a page is full, the first person who posts on a new page has the option of starting a new sentence, or continuing on with the current one. Just put "New Sentence" at the beginning of your post. (This may change; have to see how it goes!)

Okay.....first sentence is:

Sam and Dean were sitting in the Impala, closely watching the girl with the black dress.

I'll start!
last edited on Apr 21, 2009 at 07:31PM

Supernatural 202 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 202

hơn một năm qua 67impala said…
Sam and Dean were eating in the Impala, closely watching the girl with the black dog.
hơn một năm qua Kaidi said…
Sam and Dean were eating in the diner, closely watching the girl with black hair.

Does it count, when I took the article 'the' out?
hơn một năm qua lucysmileyface said…
oh, i'm game..sounds like fun :)

Sam and Dean were arguing in the diner, about watching the girl with the black hair.
Sam and Dean were arguing in the motel about trusting the girl with the black hair.
hơn một năm qua Natalie88 said…
big smile
Sam and Dean were dreaming in the motel about kissing the girl with the black hair. :)))))
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
Sam and Dean were dreaming in the motel about murdering the girl with the black trenchcoat.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua DeanandSam said…
Sam and Dean were dreaming in the motel about KISSING the girl with the black UNDERWEAR.
Dean and Sam were investigating, in the cemetery, the kissing girl with the black underwear.
Dean and Sam were DIGGING in the cemetery the DEAD girl with the black underwear
Dean and Sam were RUNNING in the cemetery from the MAD girl with the black underwear :)
Sam and Dean were running in the asylum from the mad girl with the RED underwear. :)
big smile
Sam and Dean were LOCKED in the asylum WITH the mad girl with the red underwear. :)
Sam and Dean were OUT of the asylum WITHOUT the mad girl with the red underwear
(lmao!) Sam and Dean were out in the CAR WITH the mad girl with the red underwear.
LOL! Sam and Dean were ASLEEP in the car MINUS the mad girl in the red underwear!

(That took me ages to think of!)
Sam, THOUGHT Dean, IS asleep in the car minus the mad girl with the red underwear.
hơn một năm qua linalin said…
Sam HAD Dean alseep in the car ON the mad girl with the red underwear.
big smile
Sam had Dean ACTIVE in the car on the SEXY girl with the red underwear.
hơn một năm qua linalin said…
Sam SAW Dean active in the car on the sexy girl with the red COAT.
Sam saw Dean active ON the car on the sexy girl with the BROWN coat.
Sam saw Dean chocking on the car under the sexy girl with the brown coat.
hơn một năm qua isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Sam saw Dean climbing on the car carrying the sexy girl with the brown coat.
Sam saw Dean climbing on the wall carrying the dead girl with the brown coat.
sunny
Sam ignored Dean climbing on the wall carrying the dead girl with the brown monkey.
Sam ignored Dean climbing down the ladder carrying the dead girl with the brown monkey.
sunny
Sam ignored Dean somersaulting down the donkey carrying the dead girl with the brown monkey.
Sam scared Dean somersaulting down the donkey carrying the dead demon with the brown monkey.
sunny
Sam junk punched the dead demon with the possessed monkey somersaulting down the donkey carrying Dean.

Not sure if we can switch parts around or not... but I just did so... :P
smile
Sorry, nope! That leaves it too wide open for "anything goes", which kind of defeats the purpose of the game, ;))

Sam scared Dean somersaulting down the donkey punching the dead demon with the possessed monkey.
btw, Isabelle_905, because you were the first to post on this page, you have the option to create a new sentence. Just a reminder! :))
Sam scared Dean by killing the donkey, punching the dead demon with the possessed monkey.
sunny
Okie dokie!

Sam scared Dean by making out with the Impala, punching the dead demon with the possessed monkey.
Sorry, Isabelle! I guess your post previous to this one where you rearranged the parts could have been considered a new sentence. I've edited the rules a little bit to say, if you start a new sentence, put "New Sentence" at the beginning of the post so we'll know. Got a few little bugs to iron out! :DD
what the hell Belle? making out with the impala? :))))))))

Sam scared Dean by throwing out from the Impala punching the dead demon with the possessed monkey.

is that even good?
It's fine, Lucy! :)

Sam scared Dean by hanging out from the window punching the dead demon with the possessed monkey.
haha..good one Wendy!

Sam scared Dean by hanging out from the window punching the spooky clown with the possessed monkey.
sunny
lmao! Well you know me, I'll make them do the most ridiculous things I can think of! Besides you never know... Sam and the impala could have a little thing on the side... :P

Sam amused Dean by hanging out from the Ferris wheel punching the spooky clown with the possessed monkey.
Dean scared Sam by hanging out of the IMPALA punching the spooky YED with the possessed monkey

(Man it takes me ages to think of something that kinda makes sense)
hơn một năm qua Amber132 said…
Dean scared Sam by hanging out of the MINI VAN punching the spooky YED with the possessed REINDEER
Ha,ha!!

Dean impressed Sam by hanging out of the minivan punching the spooky YED and the possessed reindeer.
Dean impressed Sam by JUMPING out of the minivan punching the RESURRECTED YED and the possessed reindeer.
Dean impressed Sam by jumping out of the chimney punching the resurrected Santa and the possessed reindeer.
hahaaa!
Dean freaked Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the resurrected Santa and the possessed reindeer.
hơn một năm qua toti8 said…
Dean surprised Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the resurrected Santa and the possessed gingerbread.
Dean ASTONISHED Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the resurrected Santa and EATING possessed gingerbread.
Dean SUPRISED Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the resurrected Santa while VOMITING possessed gingerbread
Dean suprised Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the EXPLODING Santa while STEALING possessed gingerbread
Dean saved Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the exploding Santa while fighting possessed gingerbread.
Dean saved Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the exploding Santa while DANCING WITH gingerbread.
Dean saved Sam by jumping out of the chimney shooting the demonic Santa while dancing with Castiel.