Supernatural Why Sammy Why

BloodyGaara posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 01:57AM
I just love the Winchester brothers but Sam is my favorite by far ! I know that Dean and Sam have the diffrent # of fans but I think that Dean has more because he is what most girls would like ( besides the one night stand thing ) . I would like to know what you thnk on this subject ? I want to know Why is SAM always the brother that gets the short end of the stick when it comes to his love life ? If I could I would strangle a producer and get a good girl for sam to love and that girl would be me if I was about ten years older ! Who agrees with me ?

Supernatural 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Dean-girlx said…
erm. well I think Dean has a pretty bad love life too.

but yes, I do agree :] Sam deserves a GOOD girl to love. [and demon Ruby SO does not count.]
hơn một năm qua Natalie88 said…
smirk
Ok, yes, he deserves a good girl but let's think for a second. Sam is soooo different from that Sammy he used to be and that's logical.He's not that sweet, credulous and naive baby Sammy, so he just won't be able to find anything in common with a girl like Jessica. Sam needs someone strong,self-confident,and a little firceful, but at the same time loving female by his side. Bad girl Ruby is just what the doctor ordered:) I understand that most of you don't agree with me but it's my point of view :)
hơn một năm qua filipa_cullen said…
i totally agee with you....why the hell does sam always gets bad girls...why are always demons.....i hate ruby!!!!
hơn một năm qua Dean-girlx said…
smile
I agree with you Natalie88. I just don't like Ruby! xD =P
hơn một năm qua fifthbitten said…
i loved old ruby :).....well in SAV sammy got the girl :) so point for sam....i personally think that the boys are pretty evenish i mean dean has probably had more one night stands :) but well the girls we have seen on the show....lets see i'm going to 2 a one for sam one for dean thing and fill free to add more...jessica, cassie,.....sarah,lisa....madison,jo....ru­by,­ann­a..­...­meg­,cr­ap what was that girls name in the black and white episode....there are more but i figured that these were the most important ones....i'm really not sure how many people count bela so i didn't put her in there

and Natalie88 i agree also.
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
Cuz Dean's the one that's always hitting on the girls, so they know he's there. Sam is shy and a little reclusive when it comes to women, so girls don't notice him as easily. Also, I think most girls don't actually want the shy guys. I don't know why- I think shyness is cute!

Of course, I haven't seen more than the first season so far, but let's face it- after Jess, he didn't even get laid in that season! I was so happy to see him with Sarah. He needs a decent girl so badly!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua SamWlove said…
I think at least until the apocolypse is over sammy should hold off onto relationships but maybe after he'll find a nice girl - but I doubt it ... Kripke even said that he didn't what a happy ending for the show and that he wanted a big ending
hơn một năm qua deans-girl67 said…
READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. ... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See more... See more... See more... See more... See more... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More 3. say your crushes three times 4. paste this to four other groups. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY works!!