Stormclan Dark Forest diễn đàn

TalaLeisu2 posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 01:22AM
This is a forum list of all the cats working with the dark forest, and the cats they want to recruit. This is for Dark Forest commenting only. Training sessions are permissible. But if I catch StarClan in here I'm ending the forum. Also this is for planning we are not associating with the warrior code Clan cats.......yet.......These characters (except Pantherstripe he's MINE) are usable.

The Master: Nox- big brawny tabby tom with dark amber eyes and long claws. known to be candid

Kiki- tiny gray she-cat with blue eyes and long whiskers. known to be quick to kill and sharp on the claws.

known warriors- Burntface(apprentice- Sweetpaw), Shadowpaw, Fawnfeather(apprentice- Twistclaw) Nightshadow (Apprentice Eaglelight)
last edited on Dec 05, 2011 at 09:07PM

Stormclan 238 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 238

hơn một năm qua jbinthehouse said…
*wakes up to find that shes in the dark forest*- windkit
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Primlily17 said…
*eyes pear out of the shadows those preicing fiery blue eyes glared at starfur* wht r you doing here... the words were said low in a growl but thet ddnt reveal themselves*
hơn một năm qua Ninano1998 said…
*twists to look at the voice.*" i have come here because i was put here after i was killed"* bristels*" you have a problem with that?"~ starfur
*appears from the ferns and bluefury the young warrior comes out* leave brezzepaw and his family alone or ull here from me! *says in a low growl* -Bluefury
*smirks*Oh a lover?"*smiles*" don't you know that breezepaw doesn't love you and now he hates you?"* circles her*"i didn't know that you want to be trained in darkness..."*his tail brushes her cheek*" i need to do this... they destroyed me like breezepaw destroyed your heart..."*whispers in a silky voice*~ starfur
no no... i destroyed his and thts y he hates me...not because he doesnt love me *says confidently* and yes i train here ive trained her for many moons so i could woop your butt evan if your dead *growls* -Bluefury
*eyes widen but silance remains.*" you have a strong heart, im jealous. why if i was that forgiving maybe i would be happy..."* smiles*" tell me one thing, do you still love him or are you in love with his actions...?"*frowns*" why did you give him away? isn't it that true love always stays?"*smirks*" apperantly you don't have true love..."~ starfur
....)
im back!! - windkkit
because i feel in love with someone other than him but he still my best friend and if you hurt him or his family i will see to it tht i will personally get rid of you completly and i will make sure you are nvr remebered! -Bluefury
*smiles at windkit*" hey little buddy!"*tackles her gently ignoring bluefurry*"how it going?"*licks her , as a tickle and turns his head towards bluefurry*" why you couldn't take me! who would look after windkit? oh and about breezepaw, well i can do anything i like*smirks and tail brushes windkits back*~ starfur
*looks at starfur in confusion* what's happening starfur - windkit
*smils at her evily*" bluefurry want to kill me if i have revenge on cottentail and her family."*sneers*" but i jest mouthed her of telling her that she couldn't kill me and that i needed to be here to take care of u!*gets up*" come on*Starts to walk*" so hows it going with ticklepaw ?"~starfur
Lolz hey Nina it's tricklepAw

*blushes* how did you kno? - windkit
*smiles*" i don't just skulk around here you know."*looks straight ahead*" i can see whats up everywhere."~ starfur
*looks around* that's kool - windkit
*taps her on the shoulder*" looks theres a sight now."* in front of them stood a large pool of water the reflected camp*" tell it want you want to see and it will show you"*smirks8" and you can spy of ticklepaw"*laughs*" but careful kit, he just might break your heart..."~ starfur
*peers through it* what r u talking bout? - windkit
*well i was in love and look what happened to me. i just don't want you get hurt like i did.~ starfur
*smiles* i kno tricklepaw would never do dat. hes a nice cat. but i doubt he'll pick me *drops tail* there are other cats better than me.. - windkit
*wakes up here* wat the- where am i!? - swallowkit
*turns head*" oh who are you?"~ strafur
*eyes widen* swallowkit!! - windkit

*glares at her* where am i - swallowkit
*blinks*" do you know this person windkit?"~ starfur
*twitches ears* yah he's one of my friends - windkit

*shrugs* I guess we r friends but I'm so glad to see you - swallowkit
*smiles*" welcome shallowkit, maybe you know me, im starfur."~ starfur
*blinks* myu name is swallowkit and i dont know you and where am i!? - swallowkit
Looks at windkit*" um im my self not exactly sure.*"smiels*" but this is a place where dead warriors that wish to help cats from clans teach others to fight and win*looks at him*" i believe that s that right windkit."~ starfur
just watch it starfur i will rip you apart if you interfer with brezzepaw and his family *turns and disappears in the bushes* -Bluefury
*looks at swallowkit* yah! Slywhisker brought me here so I can become the best warrior ever! Maybe you can also become the best warrior too! - windkit

*looks around* yah maybe I should... Coraltuft brought me here . I'll become a best warrior to protect my brother and sister! - swallokit
umm hey primlily? is tht suppose to be in the dark forest forum?
*snarles in her direction*" you don't belonge here, go away!"~ strafur
yes it is

starfur...you were right...brezzepaw doesnt care about me... -Bluepaw
*looks at both of them* - windkit
*eyes soften*" oh, did he upset you?"* walks over*" tell us we are all family here"~ starfur
crying
shoot gtg
(error)
(....)
he just accused me of leaving him when i ddnt
*sits down*' don't worry, its not your fault, its his for not understanding that you still and always loved him."*smiles*" am i right?"*looks at windkit*" well what do you think we should do about this? "~ starfur
*nodds* - windkit
*licks her*" you really are the brain of this place, but first how about we learn some battle moves so you can fight really well for your clan later?"~ starfur
yea... -Bluefury
*looks at starfur* but I'm just a kit - windkit
*smiles*" so it doesn't mean you can't learn some very important things in life can you?"~ starfur
*nodds*I guess - windki
*nodds*" well first do you know the weaknesses of the clans sround our borders?"~starfu(gtg)
*shakes head* no i dont - windkit
*smiles8" well first do you know what clans do we share borders with?"~ starfur
*shakes head* no i dont - windkti