Stormclan ColdClan and the Traitor

Edwin3 posted on Jul 24, 2010 at 08:35PM
Scarletstar padded into the StormClan camp with the StormClan cat as her prisoner. Beside her padded Longfang, her viscous deputy who had the traitorous she-cat in his mouth. The pretty orange tabby had experienced some horrid stuff today, and she had the marks to show it.

She had a bloody, bleeding lip, a couple missing teeth, a bit lip, a missing ear, an eye so swollen it was permanently stuck shut, a bent tail, missing claws, and several other various wounds on her blood-matted fur.

Even so, the fool still struggled. Alongside the leader and deputy of ColdClan was several different cats, including Thornpool, Foxheart, and Thicketpelt--Thornpool's old apprentice. When Scarletstar had left the camp, she had brought with her these warriors and left Philipe and Nightbreath in charge.

As she trudged through the territory, Scarletstar longed to see the look on Stormstar's face when she realized what was going on right under her nose. It wouldn't be easy for her, and Scarletstar really did wish the best for her, something she didn't do too often.

A sudden noise off to her right did not shock her. She was even less shocked when a big burly tomboy stepped into her path. He had dark brown fur and golden eyes. He reminded Scarletstar of...she let it go. Was it worth drawing attention to past memories when there was so much to gain in the present?

"Who're you?" he growled, crouching. He looked at the cat in Longfang's jaws. "Fernsniffer?" The shock in his voice was priceless too, Scarletstar decided, and she smiled.

"Take me to Stormstar, fool, or see the end of your precious Fernsniffer."

The warrior growled, "She means nothing to me, but the mere fact that she means something to my Clan is different. I'll take you."

The look on Stormstar's face was worth leaving ColdClan's new, hidden territory and the long travel to StormClan. The shock was so plain it was violent.

"Scarletstar!" The hiss spread throughout the Clan.

"Silence!" Tanglescar, the new deputy raised his command to everyone and allowed Stormstar to step forward.

"Stormstar," Scarletstar said, not pausing. "Is this yours?" She flicked her tail to give Longfang the signal. Her loyal deputy stepped forward and dumped Fernsniffer on the floor in front of Stormstar's feet.

"Stormstar!" cried Fernsniffer in shock, but Longfang kicked her and beat her down with a hiss of, "Silence, fool!"

Stormstar glared at Scarletstar. "What is the meaning of this!"

Scarletstar felt a tremor of laughs spill from her. "Oh, this is precious. You mean she doesn't know!?" She glared at Fernsniffer. "Now it all makes sense."

"What's going on?" asked Duskbreak stepping forward. "Get to the bottom of this or I'll make you!"

"Make us do what?" Longfang spat. "What can you do to us that we haven't already done?"

Scarletstar nodded to him for silence and turned to Stormstar. "You have a traitor amongst you. She came to us in need and in pain, but none of Nightbreath's herbs were going to save her. She was hurt from heartbreak. 'He's left me for someone else. An apprentice!' she spat at me. 'How could he?' she said." Scarletstar paused to glare at the nursery. "We were supposed to come and attack. We were supposed to take a kit. Oddkit. But I didn't want to. 'Why would I take what isn't mine? I have no need for this kit.'

"She told me that the kit was important. She said that Oddkit had a prophecy. Is that true?"

Scarletstar glared at the nursery, then at the medicine den where there was a slight cough. "No?" She smiled.

"Fernsniffer wanted me to break Fireheart in half. She said she'd do anything for it. But a few days ago she came to me again. 'Someone caught me here,' she said. Don't come back.

"Then she came once again and talked about this evil man in her Clan. One Shrewclaw was grieving over his daughter, and is insane and must die. The moment I heard that I knew I had to bring it to you, Stormstar. I'm not going to let this fool rampage in my Clan anymore, so I'm bringing her to you to fix this up."

After kicking Fernsniffer again, Scarletstar said, "If you've had a cat killed, then I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Scarletstar gave the signal and the ColdClan cats all sat as one, waiting for Stormstar's response.

Stormclan 122 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

hơn một năm qua Edwin3 said…
crying
*stares up at Stormstar* It's all a lie! *head down* ~Fernsniffer

*breathing rapidly* What? WHAT?! Fernsniffer...you didn't, did you? ~Swiftbreeze

*no response* ~Fernsniffer

*screams in anger and grief* ~Swiftbreeze

*laughs* ~Scarletstar
hơn một năm qua ferretandsilt said…
blush
*stares stupidly* ~Shrewclaw

Shrewclaw! You were right! YOU WERE RIGHT! ~Steamfur
mischievous
*laughs* Shut up! ~Longfang
crying
Yeah. You were right. *walks away* ~Swiftbreeze
angry
*head down* ~Shrewclaw

*growls at Longfang* It's OUR camp! ~Steamfur
hơn một năm qua flowergirl19 said…
surprise
grols* whor you to tel US wut to do! *squels in sudn pain* my kits! dappleberry
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
so Fernsniffer is a traitor then...*lookd at Stormstar and flexs claws* what shall we do with her..Oddkit is my sons friend and she wanted him dead...
-Tanglescar-
hơn một năm qua salamence42 said…
O.O TRAITOR!!!
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
sad
Oh, no! What have I missed this time?

-Dreamtail
lol who killed Lichenpaw and Fireheart left Fernsniffer to be with Nightfright becuase she was going to have his kits
crying
Oh no, Lichenpaw! *closes and eyes and looks at the sky when she opens them* Go now, young one, and hunt among our ancestors. Walk safely. No-one can ever hurt you again, Lichenpaw. Let StarClan know you as a brave warrior.

-Dreamtail
*walks up besides Dreamtail* she was also possed by an evil spirt might have been ozone...
-Tanglescar-
sad
It just gets worse, doesn't it? *glares at nobody* What will become of StormClan if this is all happening?

-Dreamtail
dont no ask Daiseyflower shes been having visions...
-Tanglescar-
Alright, then I will.

-Dreamtail
*walks over to Fernsniffer and drags her away from the cold clan cats* ill wacth Fernsniffer..*glareing at the Coldclan cats*
-Tanglescar-
big smile
screams n pain* my kits r coming! m havin kits! dappleberry
worried
*smiles at Tanglescar coldly* Good to see we're on the same footing. ~Scarletstar

*screams in pain and anger and reaches up to claw at Tanglescar* Get you're filthy paws off me! ~Fernsniffer

*watches sadly and runs over to Dappleberry* Just breathe. We'll get you through this. ~Swiftbreeze
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
laugh
*purrs* Swiftbreeze is very sweet, Shrewclaw. Don't forget that. Who's the father, Dappleberry? ~Daisyflower~

*squeals in delight* I wanna know my father! ~Briarkit~

Me first! ~Brindlekit~
blush
looks up* he doesnt no hmself yet! but....*purs at hawktail* dappleberry
big smile
*blinks* Swecret lovers, eh? ~Daisyflower~

*runs over to Hawktail* You're my daddy? ~Brindlekit~

*runs over to him* I look just like you! I'm gonna BE just like you! ~Briarkit~
*hisses and lays his paw on her neck* i was trying to help you Tratior!
-Tanglescar-

*runs over to thr new kits* im Birchkit wanna play?
-Birchkit-
smile
*purrs* You've got a handful, Hawktail! ~Steamfur

*nods* Five's a lot. ~Shrewclaw

salamance24 please don't be offended, don't know why our sister chose you, but she did. ~ferretandsilt~
wink
why wuld he be ofended? flowergirl19

*purrs* but they're so cute! hawktail, you'll be a good dad, right? dappleberry

*stares at him* I kinda look like you. honeykit
hmmm
*leaps onto Honeykit* Of course you do! ~Briarkit~

*stares at Hawktail shyly* I guess I look like you. ~Brindlekit~
smile
*purrs* dappleberry
make on more wrong move Fernsniffer ill claw your other ear off* snarls*
-Tanglescar-
blush
*drws kits closer* dappleberry
angry
*laughs* I think we've taken care of that. *glances at snarling Longfang* ~Scarletstar

*hisses and claws a clump of fur out* You think you're so special because you're the youngest deputy we've had. You're nothing! You're nothing, and so are your kits! *spits at them* ~Fernsniffer

*hisses and steps forward and whacks Fernsniffer hard across the head* You bitch! You messed everything up! YOU KILLED LICHENPAW! ~Swiftbreeze

*hisses as blood leaks out of mouth* That's right, I did. That sniveling crowfood was going to turn me in! If it weren't for that LOYAL apprentice, I wouldn't be in this situation! ~Fernsniffer
last edited hơn một năm qua
hmmm
*growls* Loyal apprentice she was! Fernsniffer, WHY? ~Daisyflower~

*wide eyes* Mommy? What's going on? ~Brindlekit~

*growls* Who's that? Is Fernsniffer a traitor? *bares teeth* I'll fight for StormClan! ~Briarkit~
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
crying
No, if it weren't for YOU, you'd be in this situation! If you hadn't been disloyal to StormClan, then we wouldn't have this problem! Lichenpaw's dead because of you!
~Sandpaw
hơn một năm qua TalaLeisu said…
angry
*brushes apprentice* It's okay. Lichenpaw died protecting her Clan. From you! *growls at Fernsniffer* ~Dogtail~
*looks up at Dogtail* I knew that you couldn't have killed Lichenpaw. You're too nice. Unlike Fernsniffer. *glares at Fernsniffer*
~Sandpaw
Whoa wait a second.. A lot happened in the last 24 hours.. OMG I'm a daddy? O.O I'll take good care of the kits.
~~Hawktail
hơn một năm qua Blacksun2 said…
okay this makes more since now
Yeahz.
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
congrats hawktail and dappleberry
wink
*brushes Hawktail* I knew it! I'm gonna be just like you Hawktail! ~Briarkit~

*jumps on him* play with me! ~Brindlekit~

*purrs* You'll be a good father, Hawktail, don't worry. ~Daisyflower~
angry
*growls at Fernsniffer* framing me! Stealing my fur to kill an apprentice and set me up! *spits on her* You're no warrior at all! ~Dogtail~
we know shes not a warrior
angry
*glares at Sweetpetal and dips his head* I know, but Fernsniffer is hardly considered a cat at this point. Why would she do this to me? To Lichenpaw? To StormClan and StarClan?! *glares at Scarletstar* They have answers! ~Dogtail~
angry
dont give me tht look! respect ur elders!
hmmm
He WAS, that's why he dipped his head. I think he's just mad at Fernsniffer and ColdClan, that's all. *comforts denmate* ~Daisyflower~
hmmm
i dont like glaring it shows a sign of dislike
smile
*purrs* It's a sign of anger at Fernsniffer and ColdClan, not you. I'm sure of it. ~Daisyflower~
*hisses* i would kill you Fernsniffer my self but i think Shrewclaw or Swiftbreeze would enjoy it much more. * walks over to his kit* least i know my kit is trust worthy and not a tratior.
-Tanglescar-

*stands at hid fathers paws and stares at Fernsniffer*
-Birchkit-
angry
i cant belive i trained with u and shared the same den *spits*
angry
I can't believe that you mourned for Lichenpaw! I can't believe that you would frame someone and go to ColdClan for answers instead of your own leader! You should die right now for what you have done.
~Sandpaw
but we cant do anything with out Stormstars permission...
-Tanglescar-
angry
and go to the dark forest you shall