Stormclan Time for the New Medicane Cat Apprentace to arise!

Tigerstripe posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 02:28AM
A prophocey sent by first StarClan warrior from StormClan, Nightstar, has opened my eyes! Its time to take on an apprentace that will acutally come on! My current apprentace will no longer be a medicane cat! Stormstar shall decide her fate! Stormstar asked her to come on and that traitor promised to come on more then once a day! Shes broken her promise and losts my patience! Now, under StarClans will, they have sent me a sign, so i speak to you hear and now as I announce the new medicane cat apprentace! Lostpaw will be the new medicane cat apprentace of StormClan! *I meet the kits gaze* Its the will of StarClan! ~Pinegrowth, medicane cat

Stormclan 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Tigerstripe said…
angelic
For a fact, I had a sign that told me this and Im writting the article right now!
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
Congrats Lostpaw! You'll make a fine med. cat!
hơn một năm qua Tigerslily said…
heart
I Smiled and looked at Pinegrowth. "YES!" I jumpped around then thought better of it. I ran and sat down by Pinegrowth. Happiness shineing.

~Lostkit

I looked at Lostkit with a sence of pride then I felt a pressince. beside me but when I turned there was nothing.

~Lilyfall
hơn một năm qua Mousefang said…
congraz, Lostpaw.
-Tinytail
hơn một năm qua ferretandsilt said…
Congrats Lostpaw. Sorry Diamondpaw. ~Shrewclaw and Steamfur
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
angry
*growls and stalks away* Congrats. ~DAISYFLOWER~
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Razorfang55555 said…
big smile
whats her problem?! Anyway, good work younge apprentace! *walks up to Lostpaw and touches noses, her eyes widen in astonishement as she sees my size(Im one of the oldest and largest toms in StormClan right now!)* -Blackclaw
hơn một năm qua Moonshine321 said…
hmmm
(you do know that cats DO stop growing?) She's just upset..
--Pricklespots
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
thats lichenkit for you..

-Tanglescar-
hơn một năm qua Tigerslily said…
smile
"It's ok Lostpaw" I said walking up to her, I nodded to Blackclaw, "This is Blackclaw, my mentor" Lostkpaw nodded then smiled

~Lilyfall
I'm Daisyflower!
laugh
Well, lol, I USED to be her mentor! Now Im just the oldest clan-born tom in StormClan! And I feel so ancient looking at all these younge cats! And even when one litter grows up, a new one is born! ugh! Ur not making me feel any younger! lol! -Blackclaw
mischievous
Also, Me and my brother Thistletail, were the litter born AFTER Daisyflowers litter! But back then she was called Daisykit! lol! such a well-tempored kit, But then she grew up! lol! -Blackclaw
hơn một năm qua Moonshine321 said…
tongue
*sigh* Those were the days.
--Pricklespots
wink
yea...........now im an elder! Im gona ask to retire soon! -Blackclaw
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
sorry Daiseyflower you didnt have your name under so i just guessed since lichenlit does have a temper..
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
lolz! yep thats true! ~Stormstar
*nods jerkily* S'happens around here. Someone called me my sisters name even just the other day.
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
big smile
Congrats, Lostpaw! *smiles*

-Dreampaw