hơn một năm qua Foxkit8888 said…
meh
idk its a little crouded
hơn một năm qua Mistyflower said…
crying
don't leave i like you here...
hơn một năm qua Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
This is why its a bad idea to make a clan only weeks after u join! u should b on fanpop atleast a moon bfor making ur own clan! Pressure of a clan leader can weigh down heavier then the earth itself! Foxpaw only u can decide whether u'll stay or leave its in the paws of Foxpaws instinxs! b loyal to Stormclan or leave and never come back! watever u decide remember it was ur choice!
hơn một năm qua Pennypatch321 said…
angelic
Stormstar's right. it really is your decision... I already know on how it is like to become a first time leader. it's tough. but, i still stay loyal to all of my other Clans, although it takes about... an hour... or so...
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
sad
its must be hard for u but id like u to stay
weather stormstar does or not
hơn một năm qua SoyalaLeisu said…
rainy
Foxpaw, what ARE you doing? Stormstar is the leader. I think you ought to respect that! And...what happened to loving warrior training. In IvyClan you were named a warrior, Woodtail, and you were unhappy. You've not been an apprentice in StormClan for a moon, Stormstar says, and you should wait. Then--with no questions asked--you wait. Just an opinion.
hơn một năm qua StichxAngel4eva said…
crying
Don't leave!
hơn một năm qua Ferndapple13 said…
angelic
i hav no coment of this....i dont really no Foxpaw at all.....to tell u the truth this is the first time i've seen her coment on Stormclan *shrugs* but if u want my opinon i would say that to Foxpaw......is it really worth losing ur friends, ur family, all for the sake of ur own chose? think hard and carfully Foxpaw, think about the friends u hav now and the friends that u hav in the future? who nos, we might hav been even able to train together for a short time atleast b4 u became a warrior! is it really worth throwing all ur training away wen ur so close to ur warrior cerimony? although, i dont think u will leave because deep down i know that u hav the heart and courage of a Stormclan cat! i dont think that anyone, especially Stormstar, will ever forget who the first clanborn kit was! hav faith Foxpaw and ur destiny will be in safe paws as long as u hav the right kind of strenght!
hơn một năm qua orkneymatrix said…
crying
Don't leave!
angelic
That's really deep, Fernkit.
hơn một năm qua Tigerslily said…
angelic
Foxpaw you have no reason to leave everyone likes you here and Stormclan is not Stormclan without ALL of are warriors, kits, and espacilly APPRETICES, and yes Foxpaw thats means you

and Mistyflower, she's only and kit, Dont go!!!! is what we all want to say
rainy
Fernkit's right, think hard about it.
angry
*twitches tail irritably* Oh, so since she's a kit she can't write deep things?
Yeah, kits can write deep things no matter how old they are.
wat will Foxpaw chose? Loyalty or ambition?
 wat will Foxpaw chose? Loyalty hoặc ambition?
hmmm
hmm... I wonder too...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Foxkit8888 said…
worried
idk stop the pressure!
hơn một năm qua segafan said…
Hey, is that gray she~cat below the rock me? Anyway, Foxpaw, you are a very loyal apprentice. If you chose to stay, you will be a very good warrior. If you don't, well, what would you do without one of the top 10 Clans? That's YOUR decision to make, not mine, not Stormstar, not Mistyflower- any cat, really. It's up to YOU. You must follow your heart. See were it leads.
hơn một năm qua segafan said…
Your future lies within your tiny, little, apprentice paws. Choose wisely.
hơn một năm qua Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
thats me wavestorm and im sure she wants to stay
hơn một năm qua bluestarluver10 said…
crying
foxpaw don't leave! everyone here likes you!i would cry my eyes out if you left!look at how many cats want you to stay.please don't go!
 foxpaw don't leave! everyone here likes you!i would cry my eyes out if bạn left!look at how many mèo
hơn một năm qua Ferndapple13 said…
angelic
idk............Foxpaw u shouldnt even hav to ask this! u should already no that no one would want u to leave.......but its clear u made ur desicion already.......u dont want to b a member of Stormclan.....u dont want Stormstar 2 b leader because u still feel the pain of Stormstar not wanting to b a member of ur clan......u would hav left already but somthin keeps bringing u back...........may Starclan light ur path!
hơn một năm qua Tigerslily said…
see she is a kit and she's saying somthing deep

and who IS the gray she-cat under the rock theres like 4 gray cats here
hơn một năm qua iluvtony96 said…
crying
STAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSATY!!! clan is sad without you like an empty road are hearts would mourn you!
 STAYSTAYSTAYSTAYSATY!!! clan is sad without bạn like an empty road are hearts would mourn you!
angelic
Foxpaw it is important that you stay. StormClan needs you!
sad
And also Foxpaw if u leave now, u probably wont be welcomed back...
 And also Foxpaw if u leave now, u probably wont be welcomed back...
angry
of course she wont b welcomed back! If Foxpaw leaves then shes a traitor! if she keeps herself as a fan but never leaves anymore coments then shes a traitor! if she doesnt want a leader like me to rule the clan then shes a traitor! n its clear Foxpaw made her choise long ago! *hisses*
hơn một năm qua iluvtony96 said…
i agree but i also disagree, she just isnt used to u as a leader but if she leaves she stays gone
yeah i agree too.
yeah...
hơn một năm qua zhuzhupets123 said…
crying
Well shes gone!
hơn một năm qua silverflare1520 said…
well, if she's gone, can't we write a really juicy artical on her leaving? that is, if no one has done that yet...
yeah...
hmmm
and i think Stormstar might get a bit upset if she did that...