Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 31229

hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
*he took another drink of water, preparing to speak without his voice continuously breaking**he had to be strong for Featherwing and tell his story* I don't know why...maybe they needed to gather more she-cats or maybe they just wanted to starve us more....but they waited two days before coming for Featherwing...When they did...it was horrible...They took him out and taunted him. *their was disgust and hatred in his voice* They said that they might be able to understand why he was gay because he looked so much like a she-cat. They said that he would need a different type of correction. *a growl erupted in his throat* They taunted him mercilessly as they beat him! Then Taeyv stepped in after hours of beating. *anger faded from him and he looked deeply troubled* They all seemed so surprised, I heard them whispering between themselves. Saying that the leader had never participated before, only watched. He...he asked my brother personally, "tell me the name of the cat you love," but my brother refused and spit blood in his face...I've never seen my brother with such hatred in his eyes...My brother loves deeply and protects with his life...And I know he wanted to protect the cat he loves. *he cast his eyes down at his paws* For their own sake I won't name them. I wouldn't want to cause them any issues, because I don't know where they stand. *he wasn't sure if Crowtail wanted everyone to know or if everyone did know about he and his brother's relationship, so he would not expose such a secret* -Blackpelt
hơn một năm qua tanglebelly said…
*looks down at Featherwing feeling sick then looks back at Blackpelt*
Crowtail
*his breathing was slowly beginning to steady and his wounds had stopped bleeding**he was still in agonizing pain, but he did not stir from his slumber* -Featherwing

*he looked at his brother and felt as though he was choking**he lapped aggressively at the water before turning to the others and continuing* Taeyv just shook his head at my brother..."I could have given you the easy way out," he told him....and he looked at my brother with this...HUNGER...I've never seen anything like it before...He told him that he was his...prized possession. That he would become his star pupil, work his way up through the ranks as no one had ever done before. Then he...*he snapped his eyes shut, hanging his head as his shoulders trembled* He raped my brother! The fucking bastard! With all of his preaching that WE were the immoral ones! That WE were disgusting! He raped my brother and said something to him over and over again in his ear...I couldn't hear what it was...But he nodded to his group and they all chanted loudly...The name of the one my brother held most dear...*tears streamed down his face and the buried his muzzle in his paws* I could only imagine that was exactly what he was saying to my brother. Just the name. Over and over. *he looked up again, what seemed like ages of pain in his eyes* They wouldn't let me look away. They knew we were brothers so they made me watch....That pain...I've never seen anything like it...The pain in my brother's eyes...*his own eyes were wide and seemingly distant as tears poured out of them**he shook himself, pulling himself out of the horrible memory* After he was done with my brother...he told him that he would be the Master's pet. That he was the...QUEEN of this clan...For moons he kept my brother by his side as his...play thing. *the disgust had returned to his voice when he said those words about his brother* Scorchgaze and I were beaten daily, but given enough food and drink to continue with labor. Featherwing...he was given next to nothing. He was kept in Taevy's den for most of the time...being used as just a body...And if he ever stepped out of line...*he looked at the two deep cuts on his brother's body* He was given those in the most extreme cases. If he ever tried to stop a beating for me or Scorchgaze. -Blackpelt
*was starting to feel sick from what he was hearing*
Sunpaw

*looks over at sunpaw* hey sunpaw why dont you go get something from the fresh kill pile for them to eat *there was a slight choke in his voice*
Crowtail

*nods and pads out*
sunpaw
*he tried his best to slow his breathing as he hyperventilated* I...I couldn't do anything to stop him from doing those things to my brother...If I tried...They beat me AND him...*he turned when he felt a tail on his shoulder* -Blackpelt

Lay down. Relax. I'll finish telling them the rest. *he watched as Blackpelt settled down in the nest the turned to the two remaining listeners* Featherwing was brave. Braver than all of us. He became obedient to Taevy's commands. He needed to gain his trust so that eventually we could turn on him and so Featherwing was essentially the bait. *his eyes were rimmed with saddness* He came to the cage one night in secret to speak with us. He told us not to worry, that he was strong enough to get us out. Blackpelt and I both knew he was right. Featherwing was our only hope. But....the morning of the day we made our escape....Taevy....showed another level of evil that I have never seen. *his eyes then turned cold like ice as he prepared for the story he was about to share* He gathered Blackpelt and I into the center of camp, his cats surrounding us and he approached with Featherwing. Then he had his second in command...drag out a she-cat..It...It was their....mother...Diamondleaf...She was alive and nothing was out of place. She hadn't been beaten at all. Taevy knew...he knew it was their mother...I'm not exactly sure how, but he did. He told Featherwing that as his final test of loyalty, he was to...impregnate her and slice her throat once the kits were born. He said he and Featherwing together would raise them to carry on the legacy and the word of StarClan. Taevy said Featherwing had until moon high to come to a decision...So that night, just after the moon had risen and everyone was asleep, Featherwing started ripping away the barbed wire from the cage...That's why he's covered in blood. It tore as his skin. His pads are cut and he's missing a few claws, but he managed to get it far enough away that Blackpelt and I could escape. When we sneaked into another den to get Diamondleaf...Taevy was standing over her, his paw covered in blood...Her throat and stomach were...wide open...As were her eyes...Completely void of life, but staring...right at us...Featherwing and Blackpelt tried attacking him, but I told them we had to run. It was our only chance. So we did. We ran as far and as fast as we could. We came to a lake with a small island in the middle. We swam out to it and hid in the foliage so they would lose our scents. We heard him though...Taevy...Calling out into the forest...That he would find Featherwing and bring him back to where he belonged...*he shook his head* We walked until we found our way back to StormClan territory...never sleeping until we reached here, we did not want any chance of leading them back. I guess when we were captured we'd wandered out of clan territory, because our scents lingered a ways out. -Scorchgaze
last edited hơn một năm qua
*dropped the voles he brought them at the entrance of the den eyes wide hearing the part about his mother and starts to back away* m-my mother is d-dead...? *squeaks out*
Sunpaw

*looks a bit surprised when he hears Sunpaw being so focused on listening to Scorchgaze and looks back down at Featherwing*
Crowtail
*looked at Sunpaw* I'm sorry....Featherwing and Blackpelt tried to save her....but...*he looked away* -Scorchgaze

*his eyes opened slightly, tears pouring out of them* I-I'm so sorry, Sunpaw...I tried....*his body trembled as he cried* -Featherwing
*twitches his whiskers not really phased by the story and sighs* cats are twisted *mutters* then again who am i to judge *looks at the three cats* you three just relax for now there is no need to rush things* gets up looking at Sunpaw* things happen *says and pads out of the den*
Sky heart

*looks over at featherwing his chest was starting to hurt and open his mouth to say something but nothing came out*
Sunpaw

Featherwing you need to rest....*whispers to him*
Crowtail
*he shook his head and pushed himself up into a sitting position, every part of him shaking**he looked into Sunpaw's eyes, hoping he could see how desperately sorry he was* I'm sorry Sunpaw...I'm sorry that you had to find out this way....I....I w-wish there was more....I could have done....-Featherwing
*starts to shake and collapses putting his paws in his head not wanting to believe it* i-i...just wanted to see her one more time....*starts to whimper like a kit*
Sunpaw

*watches him worriedly but doesnt bother arguing knowing what he went through*
Crowtail
*he somehow managed to get up and take a few steps toward his younger brother, but everything that was wrong with his body hit him in that moment and he fall forward**he wailed in pain, his nerves singing with agony* -Featherwing

*he snapped awake and looked over* Featherwing! *he pushed himself up, ignoring his dislocated shoulder and hobbled over to his brothers**he looked between them* He knows, doesn't he? -Blackpelt

*he nodded as he winced, his teeth gritted**he was trying to hide just how much pain he was in, but it was next to impossible* -Featherwing

*he touched his nose to the top of Sunpaw's head* I am so sorry....I failed you...*he sobbed heavily, but silently* -Blackpelt
*rushes over to FeatherWings side not really sure what to do* Featherwing you cant push yourself right now you need to stay in the nest...*says quietly*
Featherwing

*stayed quiet staring at the ground trying to figure out what to do and say ignoring the wail of pain coming from Featherwing
Sunpaw
*he nodded slightly and drug himself over to the next**he felt slightly embarrassed that he was so weak in this moment* -Featherwing

But I promise...Featherwing and I will be here for you. *he felt a wave of determination come over him**he lifted Sunpaw's head, tucking his tail under his brother's chin, and looked him in the eyes* We WILL be here by your side. I will NOT let anything tear us apart again. We are the only family we've got. -Blackpelt
*looks at him dully* Diamondleaf said she wouldn't leave me either you know.....
Sunpaw

*helps Featherwing to his nest* I'm sorry....*whispers*
Crowtail
Why are you sorry? *he could hardly bear to look Crowtail in the eyes**now that he knew his story, he couldn't help but feel ashamed, even though what he went through was pure hell* -Featherwing

And she didn't do so willingly. She was taken from you. Featherwing and I were taken, but we fought our way back to you and from now on, I will NOT let anything or anyone separate us again. -Blackpelt
*nods after awhile* okay....
Sunpaw

you know why I'm sorry you crazy tom *purrs at him*
Crowtail
We will be here for you forever. Even in StarClan, we will be by your side. *touched his nose to his shoulder* But don't worry, we won't be joining StarClan anytime soon. *he pulled back and smiled at him weakly, but sincerely* -Blackpelt

*his heart slammed in his chest**he looked at Crowtail, his blue eyes more vivid than ever due to the darkness of his dirty pelt**he felt like crying again because he felt as though he had let so many cats down, Crowtail one of the most so, but he also felt happy; happy that even after hearing what had happened to him, Crowtail could look at him so kindly* -Featherwing
*licks his cheek awkwardly* I'm here for you
Crowtail

*Nods* promise? *looks up at him*
Sunpaw
I promise you, Sunpaw. And I know Featherwing does too. -Blackpelt

*he felt the remaining blood in his body rush to his cheeks, he was suddenly grateful that he was so dirty that his blush could not be seen**the sudden movement of his blood made him lightheaded and he flopped his head down* I'm feeling a little dizzy...*he glanced at Crowtail then out of the den towards the fresh kill pile**his stomach growled* Could I....could I have some food please? *he hated having to ask someone to do these things for him* -Featherwing
good you better not break that promise then..*sniffles a little still shocked about his mothers death*
Sunpaw

*nods* anything you want Featherwing actually Sunpaw brought you all some fresh kill *pads over to the prey he brought and grabs one taking it over to Featherwing
Crowtail
I won't. My paw to StarClan. -Blackpelt

Oh. *looks at his brother warmly* Thank you, Sunpaw. -Featherwing

*he wrapped his tail around Sunpaw's shoulders* Come on, I may be injured, but I need to walk around a bit. *leads him out of the den* -Blackpelt

*looks at Crowtail* Would you um, like to join me? -Featherwing
*nods* sure i got nothing else to do and we need to catch up dont we? *purrs laying down besides him*
Crowtail

uh okay..*nods to Featherwing and follows after his brother*
Sunpaw
*limped out of the den and his eyes scanned the camp* It's been so long....*looks down at his brother* Do you know Thornpaw? Well, on the day I disappeared he was to be given his warrior name....I missed the ceremony....-Blackpelt

*he nodded slightly and took a bite of his food, swallowing before speaking* It feels like I've been gone a life time...-Featherwing
yea his name is Thorntail now he's my mentor.. *looks up at him* he is kinda a grump
Sunpaw

*nods in agreement* yea.. you missed a lot

Crowtail
*purrs* Same as always it would seem. How is he? -Blackpelt

I can imagine...I'm so sorry....-Featherwing
*shrugs* aggressive i guess he was kinda lonely since he doesnt have many friends and he isn't close to his brother like you and Featherwing
Sunpaw

why are you sorry it wasn't your fault..you know that..*looks at the vole* you gunna share that *purrs*
Crowtail
*he frowned* Of course...He and his brother were going through such hard time...And no wonder Skyheart seemed so cold...He and Thorntail must still be at odds...He had no one else....andwasn't there for him....-Blackpelt

*blushes and nods* I know but....I should have fought harder....-Featherwing
*looks confused* what do you mean?
Sunpaw

if you fought and harder you probably wouldn't be sitting here talking to me right now Featherwing...Plus you got me here to protect you now *purrs*
Crowtail
*shakes head* N-Nothing. If you see him before me...let him know that I'm back. -Blackpelt

Y-You mean that? *his eyes grew wider and he felt himself getting warm under his fur* -Featherwing
*nods* yea i mean that Featherwing your my best friend well besides my sister but she doesnt really count as a friend more of a family *purrs*
Crowtail

*nods* sure thing looks around* so where did you want to talk to?
Sunpaw
W-Well I'm glad you see me that way...*he shuffled his paws awkwardly then started grooming his pelt, his cheek bright red under the dirt and blood* -Featherwing

Just around. I miss the camp. -Blackpelt
ahh i see nothings really changed besides when Tanglestar died...*mutters and glares at the ground* its all his fault...
Sunpaw

*grabs another ball of soaked moss and starts to rub it on his back* let me help you goof
Crowtail
I never understood why he and StarClan were so determined to push you away from the clan...-Blackpelt

Y-You don't have to! I wouldn't want you to get dirty because of me! -Featherwing
you think i have a problem getting dirty?
Crowtail

i dont wanna think about it..
Sunpaw
I'm sorry, Sunpaw. I won't talk about it unless you ever want to. *brushes his head with his tail* So, who's leader now? -Blackpelt

Well...n-no...but it's...mud and....my blood...-Featherwing
Falconstar! *says brightly* he was the once who convinced them to let me back in the clan
Sunpaw

*shrugs and keeps rubbing the moss on his back* doesnt bother me
Crowtail
*purrs* I'm glad. I'll be sure to thank him when I see him. -Blackpelt

*he quickly turned his head away, he tried his hardest to stifle his purring, but a shiver still shot down his spine* -Featherwing
*nods* okay *looks around*
sun paw

*laughs* i saw that Featherwing
Crowtail
So how have you been? Any friends? Any love interests? *nudges him playfully* -Blackpelt

*he gasped* I-I'm sorry! *covers his face in embarrassment* -Featherwing
*shrugs* okay i guess well least i dont have to wonder if Diamondleaf abandoned me now *smiles weakly* i got a few friends they are Mistybreeze kits they are nice..
Sunpaw

you know for a tom who looks like a monster hit him you get embarrassed to easily *cuffs him gently over the ears*
Crowtail
That's nice. Who are you closest with? -Blackpelt

*he kept his paw over his face as he spoke**his face was completely red* I-It's just...with you so close to me...my heart and my body....I can't control it....-Featherwing
I guess chillkit though Shiverkit is really nice to me to
Sunpaw

Is it making you uncomfortable? •teases continuing to rub the ball of moss on him trying to get the blood and dirt off•
Crowtail
I'm glad that you are reunited with them. I remember how close you were when you were just a kit as well. *looks at him with slight concern about the answer to this question* What about Darkkit and Moonkit? -Blackpelt

(I'm debating on whether or not I just wanna pretend that Darkkit has been with the clan still this whole time or what)

Not uncomfortable...It's just...*sighs* Crowtail, I've been away from you for many moons. I have no clue what's happened in you life because of what happened to me. I don't know if...you have a mate or a family...I know nothing...*he licked his paw and drug it over his face, using the cleaning as a way to hide his tears* I don't want to make you uncomfortable with my feelings, because you may no longer feel the same. I just don't want you to hate me...*his back was to Crowtail, so while his tears were hidden the shaking of his shoulders was very visible* -Featherwing
Up to you

•looks up at him• he doesn't talk to me..
Sunpaw

•has a wave of guilt roll over him• Featherwing...for now we won't assume anything I don't have a mate though I was interested in someone out of my reach and you are right a lot has happened while you were away..but for now let's just forget about those things and just talk as friends
Crowtail
*frowns* I know that you and your mother's...absence was extremely hard on him. And then your father passing...*puts his tail on his shoulder* I could talk to him sometime if you like. -Blackpelt

*nods* I understand. I don't...want you to feel that you have to be overly considerate because of my feelings...*he took a deep breath and stopped the crying**he didn't want to be pitied for still clinging to the hope that his love would be immediately returned* I'd rather have you in my life as a friend, than not in it at all. *he looked at Crowtail with determination* I won't go anywhere this time; I won't give up on you. -Featherwing
*Shrugs* its fine Blackpelt..
Sunpaw

*stops and gives him a look* Featherwing i know you won't but for now i need to think about..
Crowtail
I will though. I need to make sure I look out for all my siblings. *licks his brother's head* Well, until I'm all healed up you think you could look out for me? *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

Think about what? *he looked a little disheartened* I thought...we could at least have a friendship like we used to. -Featherwing
*grumbles not wanting to argue with him* sure i guess..
Sunpaw

to be fair what we used to have was a bit more then a friendship Featherwing
Crowtail
Thanks little brother. *he ruffled the fur on Sunpaw's head* So, Thorntail is your mentor, eh? How's your training going? -Blackpelt

I know that...*he shuffled his paws awkwardly and turned his head away* What I wouldn't give to turn back time. *he said this in almost a whisper* I just...don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. So I won't trouble you with my feelings. If we could ever regain...*he bit his lower lip and shook his head* I understand that you and I aren't connected at the hip like we used to be, so I'll give you space is that is what you desire. I would like to be friends, though. -Featherwing
we will always be friends you goof *cuffs him over the head again* but yea space is something i think we both need at the time *Looks him over* well i got most of the dirt off and blood* you are starting to look like your fluffy self again *purrs*
Crowtail

Good! Though Throntail is a bit aggressive when it comes to training. *looks up at him brightly*
Sunpaw