ngôi sao Trek (2009) So What Did bạn Think?

ky02121 posted on May 09, 2009 at 01:53PM
I'm not a trekkie and this is the first Star Trek film I've seen. I thought it was a great summer thrill ride and I can't wait to see it again. The humor, special effects, story and character interactions were phenomenal. Also Chris Pine is fine as hell.

ngôi sao Trek (2009) 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Darkangel4761 said…
big smile
This is my first Star Trek film too. I was very sceptical at first cos I've always been a Star Wars fan not a trekkie, but the trailer looked awesome so I decided to watch it. I am so glad I did because its amazing everything about it was fantastic, especially Chris Pine ;P This is defientely my favourite film at the moment. I want more!!!
hơn một năm qua Necros said…
I love Star Trek and I think this movie was a mediocre Trek film at best... Yeah, it had great special effects and some humor but that's it... The story was boring, they destroyed Vulcan and Romulus, paired up Spock and Uhura, and so on...
They should make a DS9 movie or continue Enterprise instead.
hơn một năm qua dxry said…
cool
I think they did a good job all around with this movie. Trekkies will really love it and ordinary people will love it also.
 I think they did a good job all around with this movie. Trekkies will really tình yêu it and ordinary peo
hơn một năm qua Saphira333 said…
it's really awsome!!!