Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Ăn linh hồn 1196 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1196

hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Zangetsu: His home..... He showed me his home before.... But it's in shambles..... Wait a minute...... Kara...... Damn it I should've seen it coming from when she came into the house.
hơn một năm qua Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: whats wrong? Is he in danger?
Zangetsu: He is.... The Kara that you met..... The Kara that's with Kazuki.... That's not the real Kara!!!! While Kara does have feelings for Kazuki..... The real Kara...... She's sealed within a gem that Kazuki carries..... I see now..... The minute she saw Kazuki was when she got him..... She's a Succubus, so she used a special ability to trap Kazuki in an illusion.... That gem is what's keeping him at bay, keeping him from losing control of the madness.
Jinx: Shit! I knew my sense was never wrong! Grab on to me and direct me to his house!
Zangetsu: Right, *he grabbed onto Jinx and they went to Kazuki's old place which was in shambles like years ago* My god....
Jinx: *creates a flame sword* Kazuki! Where are you! Kara where are you forgot something and we wanted to give it back to you!
Kazuki: ...
Kara: Well, look what we have here. So you decided to follow the paper trial after all. Zangetsu, you've always been one to get into other people's business.
Zangetsu: Seras!!!
Seras: Well, glad to see you remember me Zangetsu...
Jinx: you know each other?
Zangetsu: She used to be my meister.... Til she went power-hungry for revenge!
Seras: All I've been wanting to do is make the world pay for what they did to me.
Zangetsu: Then why involve Kazuki?!!
Seras: His power..... There's nothing like it, his madness..... It's incredible.
Jinx: what did the world do to you princess because I beleive I'm the only person here who doesn't know what your talking about.
Seras: They did what they would to anyone unfit for their society!!! They tossed me aside like last week's garbage!!!
Zangetsu: What happened with her.... Her parents were turned into Kishin..... She kept telling people that she could save them..... They went through with killing them anyway....
Seras: Ever since that day!!!! I want to make the world pay!!!! I want everyone to experience this pain!!! Kazuki!!!!
Kazuki: *A hole emerged in his chest as he revealed it*
Zangetsu: That can't be!!!
Seras: I made the necessary adjustments to give Kazuki some more power. Now he's truly an empty void, nothing but a shell!!! Show them.... Your newfound power Kazuki!!!
*Kazuki then made a transformation..... It was almost like it wasn't Kazuki anymore*
 Seras: They did what they would to anyone unfit for their society!!! They tossed me aside like last w
Jinx: this is not new to me.....Since being surrounded by witches I seen many go into this state. Simply by entering maddness fully. Its actually very simple to bring him back. I'll just have to enter his self conscious and bring him out of his maddness. Which will require a lot of magic. So Zangetsu keep princess over their preoccupied while I take care of Kazuki.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Jinx: this is not new to me.....Since being surrounded bởi witches I seen many go into this state. Sim
Zangetsu: Got it! *he summoned his weapon into his hand* Let's go! *He jumped into the air* Let's go,
Seras: *She clashed with Zangetsu*
Jinx: *clashes swords with kazuki*
Kazuki: *in his state he let out a malfested roar*
Jinx: Fire chains *pins him to the floor* *he struggles and with her bare fist she knocks him out* *To keep him from waking up and she sat on him and place her hands on his head* Let me in......*A flame barrier surrounds them* *She manages to enter his self conscious*
Jinx: {In Kazuki self conscious} Its a ballroom. *she see's Kazuki bound to the throne of the room by a black spider web* It had to be spiders. It had to be why can't it be lady bugs.
Kazuki: .... I'm not..... Why.... Why this form?!
Jinx: don't ask me its your inner madness and you choose the poof and frills. *walks closer to the dark web* *reachs to burn it off and react by cutting her hand* Ack!
Jinx: {Real life} *her hand starts to bleed and she yelps in pain*
Jinx: their sharp. *takes her sword and it cuts the sword* DeFuck! It killed my sword........Well looks like I have to try and slip through these.
Kazuki: You can't break it.... My darkness is never ending. It's a darkness I've carried for a very long time.
(Just noticed Shana.... One of the best flame katana users in anime while being kawaii at the same time)
(Cool!)
Jinx: Thats what I thought for my years in a place similar to this. But its never to late to escape. *Jinx uses some gmynastics to get past some then cuts some hair and her cheek* You and I both know that light and warmth can defeat even the darkest things in our lives. Thats what you showed me and Zangestu too. Because you have a family outside waiting for you. *comes closer*
Kazuki: What family?
*the real Kara showed up within his conscience* Your friends.
Kazuki: Kara....
Kara: Don't worry Jinx.... I'm the real Kara this time. Not some fake.
Kazuki: ....
Jinx: *struggles aganist some of the webs and finally makes it to him* I believe you. *bleed everywhere and her clothes cut everywhere. Kazuki....Your my family. I'm your family along with Zangestu. Along with Kara the love of your life. *Grasps his hands letting him feel the warmth of light* we love you. Kazuki. We all do. Don't give in. Don't make Zangestu fighting by himself be in vain. Believe in the power of love and light will previal. *she makes a white flame in her hands*
Kazuki: Kara.... Jinx.... Zangetsu...... [She's right..... They're the people that give me drive to live, I can't let this madness get in the way of that!]
*The real world*
Kazuki: *returned back to normal* ....
Seras: What is this?!! He regained control?!!!
Zangetsu: *he jumped back from the clash and stood by Kazuki* Good to get you back partner.
Kazuki: Good to see you alive and well, no thanks to me of course.
Seras: No... You were supposed to be my puppet!!!
Kazuki: Can it bitch!!!
Seras: What?!!
Kara: *within the gem on his necklace* Well, now I'm beginning to see more and more why I fell in love with you.
Zangetsu: Hm, so tell me, can you fight?
Kazuki: Hell yeah I can,
Zangetsu: Good to know, let's end this. *he'd transform into his weapon form into Kazuki's hand*
Kazuki: As long as I live.... As long as I stand!!!! I'll fight for my friends, no..... I'll fight for my family!!!!!
Seras: Such big talk..... [What is this..... Power escalation..... No...... I can't sense any pressure..... What is this?!!!]
Kazuki: Zangetsu, Tensa mode!
Zangetsu: Got it! *transformed into Tensa mode, however this was a new state of Tensa*
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Kazuki: Kara.... Jinx.... Zangetsu...... [She's right..... They're the people that give me drive to
Jinx: *smiles* *leans aganist a tree as she uses fire to heal her self from all the cuts she earned from bringing Kazuki back* You can do it guys!
Kazuki: Hey, want to give it a try?
Zangetsu: Let's go for it,
Kazuki/Zangetsu: Now, Black Fang Resonance!!!
*Kazuki's body changed*
Kazuki: This is the final Getsuga Tensho.... Mugetsu!!! *He sent a shockwave from his arm which made Seras scream and vanish*
Jinx: *stands up* Good job guys.
*Zangetsu returned to human form*
Zangetsu: Whoa, Kazuki, you didn't pass out.
Jinx: *hugs both of them* I'm glad you guys are safe!
Kazuki: Thank you both..... Thank you both for helping me,
Jinx: well we can't have you go all ape shit on us now can we.
Kazuki: Heh, you're right about that.
Jinx: *slaps him* just don't do that again because no offense but entering that spider web did a number on my hair *shows them her chopped and uneven hair*
Kazuki: Sorry....
Jinx: Its okay it'll grow out. I can always grow hair out. But friends can't.
Zangetsu: Jinx's right.... I'm glad to have a partner- no...... I'm glad to have a brother like you Kazuki.
Jinx: Now guys lets get home and watch a movie together. Okay. because after a stressing day I think we deserve a movie night to ourselves.
Kazuki/Zangetsu: Alright, let's get to it.
Jinx: *at home sat her sandwich between the boys eating popcorn and watching the movie*
Kazuki: It's nice isn't it? Being back....
Zangetsu: I should be asking you that.
Jinx: *falls asleep in between the boys leaning her head on zangetsu shoulder*
Zangetsu: *he'd let Jinx's hair* Amazing girl.
Jinx: *sneezes fire* achoo!
Zangetsu: Hey... Don't tell me you're sick again.
Jinx: nope that was my regular sneeze usally when I don't sneeze fire I'm sick.
Kara: You really are an interesting being Jinx.
Jinx: thanks I try my best not to be boring as paper.
Kara: I see.... Good to know you're still doing what you can with your existence.
Jinx: Now that i think about it yeah your right.
Kara: Huh? What do you mean?