Nhím Sonic Why Sonic Tiếp Theo Generation Is A Bad Game

frylock243 posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 09:50PM
i have never played this game because i don't own an xbox or ps3, but i'v heard the game was pretty bad. so why do i hate it? FREAKING ELISE!!!!!! her presence is most unnecessary!she is the worst character to ever exist in the sonic world,and she makes it look like sega is trying to be mario! plus, anyone who has played and beat this game will fondly remember (i use that term loosely) how sonic and elise ended up kissing.gee, thanks sega, we've been waiting to see some bestiality in our sonic games. now if you excuse me,i must go and murder princess elise for promoting bestiality in children and ruining the new generation of sonic

one more thing,
sega released this game before it was even Finished!!!!!! those lazy hacks didn't even take their time to make a good game!!!!
last edited on Apr 14, 2009 at 03:50PM

Nhím Sonic 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua TheTacoReaper said…
Think of how bad Sonic and the Black Knight may be.
hugesouthpark commented…
No it was epic he had. Asword hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua frylock243 said…
worried
i agree. i'm wondering how sonic unleashed will turn out
hơn một năm qua Turbosonic98 said…
I have sonic unleashed and to be honest, one of the best ever sonic games!
hơn một năm qua Turbosonic98 said…
angry
I must agree though, sonic may aswell go hardcore with Elise if thats how sega make it!
hơn một năm qua poddo said…
angry
YEAH!
I AGREE!
THE 1ST TIME I SAW THE VIDEO OF SHE HOLDING SONIC'S HAND I GOT BURNET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! YOUR SO RIGHT MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
hơn một năm qua krazystitch said…
Well, yes, Elise was completely unecessary but I personally don't think the game was that bad.

To Frylock: I own Sonic Unleashed and I can undoubtly say it is one of the best Sonic games ever
angry
WASN'T THAT BAD?????? THE GAME WASN'T EVEN FISHED WHEN SEGA RELEASED IT!!!!!! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN HOW GLITCHED OUT THIS GAME REALLY IS??????
last edited hơn một năm qua
monkey
i might even give my honest opinion on how black knight will turn out
(utter crap, a blue hedgehog trying to be link is a very bad sign)
hơn một năm qua shadow0knight said…
angry
Here's my god reasons:

1) The gameplay sucks. You can easily die in most of the levels and the levels sometimes doesn't cooporate with you.

2)The voices were horrible. I don't like any of the English Sonic voices (JAP voices FTW) They don't act well in desperate moments in the game, which makes the game more uninteresting.

3) Why is Elise in the game. She is completely USELESS and doesn't actually help you instead of getting kidnapped and being TOO emotional.

4) As the others said, LOTS of GLITCHES. Sega doesn't know the word delaying and patience. Nintendo doesn't do that with Mario, Konami doesn't do that with Solid Snake, Bungie doesn't do that with Halo, and Square Enix doesn't do that to their famous Final Fantasy Games. If Sega would just delay the game and give more time to polish the games just like Brawl did, it would have been a complete success (Maybe, but the ENG voices will still suck)
hơn một năm qua BlueTyphoon said…
tongue
eh...this game felt more like a movie to me. 'cause of all the bugs and glitches, I didn't enjoy it as much as SA2B
hơn một năm qua PowerRouge said…
*My reaction to end of Sonic Next Gen*
"What the- did the main character of the series just die?"
"Why is Elise comi-? DAFUQ WAS THAT?! Why'd she kiss Sonic!"
"Amy should be wrestling Elise to the floor for that!!"
"DAFUQ?!"
hugesouthpark commented…
That’s what I’m saying hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sophy22 said…
well look i've NEVER! played this game cause i own a ps2 and a wii but what makes this game terrible are the graphics, losing a life without a logical reason and they say is really hard to play when you carry elise but it has a nice story but elise wasn't well accepted by all of the fans cause she kissed sonic and well you know the rest @PowerRouge is true what you say at the end i thought amy would kill elise! LOL