Nhím Sonic CAUTION: SILVER THE HEDGEHOG'S STUPIDITY IS CONTAGIOUS

pinkarray posted on Aug 19, 2014 at 04:23PM
Be careful with Silver, don't obsess over him or watch him in too many games but the Sonic World engine. He is a very stupid and naive character and he is so stupid and naive that he will make you too much like it too.

I've been on the Sega forums and I was never that stupid and senseless. And it's about every time I talk about Silver, I say something stupid because the reasons as to why we dislike him is coming from his stupidity. I also say crazy things about other things, which came from Silver.

He needs to have no friends because he's too stupid. SEGA, FIX HIM ALREADY DOGGONE IT!

Nhím Sonic 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua LGYCE said…
Yeah, what kind of stupid fool goes out of his way repeatedly to save the future world? So dumb. No intelligent person would go out of their way to save all those lives, they'd do the smart thing and allow thousands of deaths, amiright?
last edited hơn một năm qua
pinkarray commented…
Yeah. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Uncle-Chairman said…
You rant and deride Silver, calling him stupid and obnoxious when in one of the photos you uploaded, you clearly have a picture of Silver as a desktop background, you boast of beating Blaze as Silver in several games on your page, and are a member of the Silver fan club. How very hypocritical of you.
alexischaos2004 commented…
I agree with all of this right here. They should just stop being their ranting if they clearly have things related to Silver on their page hoặc interests hoặc somewhat anything of theirs. I guess they just want attention. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua alphawhitewolf said…
Well I guess in respect your opinion if you hate silver but dude you've gone too far