Skillet How did bạn discover Skillet?

walker93 posted on May 10, 2008 at 03:00PM
Since Skillet isn't a cecualr band, not a lot of people have heard of them. I was raised in a Christian family, so I was always listening to bands like them, Hawk Nelson, Reliant K, Superchic[k], etc. I'm just wondering how you became a fan.
last edited on May 10, 2008 at 03:24PM

Skillet 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua acolu1500 said…
I was actually on my friends myspace one day to leave him a comment cause we haven't spoke in a while and he had the song Whispers in the dark playing on his profile I remember thinking how sick the song was so I clicked on the band profile and found Skillet and fell in love haha
hơn một năm qua Heidi42 said…
i was at a concert and i saw one of my favorite bands drummer had a Skillet shirt on. I had heard of them before, because i love hawk nelson, relient k, stellar kart, ya know bands like that but i never really thought of it so i went online to youtube and found the song the older i get and i loved it. so i went out and i bought their cd and i loved them ever since then.
hơn một năm qua xElvenPiratex said…
I first heard them when I was about 11, because my sister bought a video called Seltzer that had a lot of music videos from Christian artists. Their song "Saturn" was on it, and I've loved them ever since! They've changed so much since then, but they just keep getting better :)
hơn một năm qua Roxyn said…
well i heard of them like 2 weeks ago or something cuz a friend of mine gave me a link to youtube to one of they're songs and i just loved it and got addicted since then ^^
hơn một năm qua leuron said…
I heard of them through my sister, she's Roxyn... oh look she commented! :P
hơn một năm qua curlscat said…
i got this free cd of a bunch of christian artists from someplace and comatose was on it and i fell in love with that song. my mom bought me the album as a surprise and now im hooked
hơn một năm qua houseluva8 said…
I was at our public library, and I saw a cd with a kid with a plug that had Skillet on it. I was like who names a band Skillet. Anyway I checked it out from the library and just fell in love with their music. Fav songs are The Last Night, Comatose, and Better than drugs.
hơn một năm qua innerstrength said…
mischievous
I stole one of their cds from my brothers collection.. titled "alive" I've been hooked since!
hơn một năm qua walker93 said…
Do you mean Awake? Or was it Comatose Comes Alive?
hơn một năm qua DeepSeaSiren said…
I only discovered them because of 99.5 Pulse FM - only the best radio station on earth. you should check them out at www.pulse995.com
hơn một năm qua Salli-Jo said…
My daughter actually played Comatose for me and I was hooked right away. We now have three of their CDs...they are amazing in the studio and soon (4days!) I'll see what their live show is like!
hơn một năm qua K5-HOWL said…
heart
i dont rly remember i was looking for songs to make amvs of the story me and my freinds are writing and i ended up finding The Last Night and it turns out the actual first time i heard them was watching SasuSasa amvs with the song: Whispers In The Dark.
hơn một năm qua littlebirdy05 said…
smile
First time I ever heard skillet, just so happen to be in person during the Rock the River Concert in St. Louis.
hơn một năm qua KTluvsSkillet said…
laugh
hrmm... first time i found skillet was at winter jam 08. had no clue whi they were, but fell in love instantly.. cant even remember the songs they played =(
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KTluvsSkillet said…
hmmm
*who.. anyway i had an opp to meet them at winterjam. i got halfway through the line and said "screw this i dont even know these people." i have regreted it a lot ever since.
hơn một năm qua g4eva said…
my best friend and i were sitting in the libary and then she was like i want u to listen to this awesome song IT WAS COMATOSE MY FAVORITE SONG EVER and since that i never stopped listening to skillets songs !!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Sharon27 said…
One of my friends and I were comparing music one day and she mentioned this band called Skillet. I thought I'd heard of them before, but I'd never actually listened to them. She played their latest cd and, as everyone else said, I became addicted! I went on itunes to see what else they had and ended up downloading tons of music. It almost doesn't seem possible they have so many awesome (yet unique) songs!
hơn một năm qua PanheadJenny said…
heart
I joined a youth group back in 2006 and started going to Christian music concerts with my youth leader and her sister who is now one of my best friends. My first concert was Thousand Foot Krutch and Hawk Nelson. Soon after that my youth leader took me to Lifelight Festival in South Dakota and I got into Kutless the first night there. On the second day I was talking to this random dude about Kutless and he asked me if I have heard about the band, Skillet. I said no, and he asked me to go to their show with him that night because he knew that I would like their music. He was wrong..I LOVED their music. This was the summer right before their Comatose album came out. At that time, I was going to a lot of depression because of my parents..and I would cry myself to sleep every night. Every once in awhile I would get so bad that I'd want to end my life. Skillet's music kept me from taking my life, and soon after that Comatose was released. The first time I listened to "The Last Night" I couldn't stop crying..all I could think about is, "This girl is me..." and the first time I met them on October 5, 2007, is when I officially became a Panhead. My life hasn't been the same since then.
hơn một năm qua bluecementicing said…
my sister was reading an interview with chris massoglia and because she is obsessed with him and he said he liked skillet she searched them. thanks god she did.
hơn một năm qua bookwormrocker said…
big smile
My dad used to listen to Skillet, and one day I got curious, looked them up and I was hooked!!
hơn một năm qua MonsterPanHead said…
smile
My dad listened to Skillet in his truck when we drove anywhere and I liked the music so I kept listening to them and I loved Skillet from then on :P
hơn một năm qua BballGirly14 said…
i first heard them live @ PointFest '12
hơn một năm qua soadfan13 said…
I heard of them from my friend, she is in love with john, ever since she showed me "hero", i was hooked
hơn một năm qua ToughMuffin2110 said…
GMVs on YouTube.