Shugo Chara I'm sure all Amuto những người hâm mộ have something to say bout shugo party ending (Say it here)

YuukiXZero posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 11:03PM
Let out your anger amuto fans :D

Shugo Chara 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua AnimeGirl56 said…
I liked it when Ikuto came but he left right away!! And Tadase copied Ikuto I hate it when people copy other people... When people copy other people it means they're not good enough to make up something themselves and it means the person they're copying is better than them!
hơn một năm qua x-Keira-x said…
I totally agree with AnimeGirl56! That's exactly what I was thinking when the episode ended!
I threw my empty popcorn bag at my laptop and almost called my cousin to rant (but she doesn't have a crunchyroll account so she hadn't seen it yet.)So instead I ranted to my brother, who threw me out of his room o_o
hơn một năm qua YuukiXZero said…
I agree with both of you
hơn một năm qua OneFoggyNight said…
@ x-Keira-x
OH MY GOD! You should have called me, damn it! T_T
And I totally agree, too. Since my freggin COUSIN wasn't nice enough to call me and prepare me for the awful and horrific ending, I was all anxious and excited for an epic ending and then when I saw it I was all like "=_=... WHY?!" They had us all excited for nothing T_T
hơn một năm qua YuukiXZero said…
xD I know rip off!!!! I thought "The return of Ikuto yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then i was just like -.-
hơn một năm qua fantasyluver33 said…
I cant believe that Ikuto came back, and then said, "Im never coming back." -_____- DAMNIT! IKUTO WE WERE WAITING FOR U TO COME BACK! AND WHEN YOU DO YOU TELL US U ARENT COMING BACK?! T^T Now Tadase might win Amu... DAMN. *sighs* Finally got my anger out. Thank you!
hơn một năm qua Moonlightneko said…
Agree with fantasyluver33
hơn một năm qua SeraphicNeko said…
Ikuto only said he's not coming back in the manga (But he still claimed that he'll make her fall in love with him meaning that he's going to come back someday.) In the anime, he didn't say that. He told her to grow up faster, then smiled at Tadase, signaling him that he'll take her when she's older. Then Tadase kissed her and said he'd never leave her side because he understood the challenge. Besides, Amuto technically does happen in both the anime and manga since the lock and key can only be opened and held by lovers (got that from the manga and since the Dumpty key and Humpty lock're in the anime, that has to be true in that, too.) So I'm pretty satisfied with the ending overall. The only thing was that they didn't show an epilogue or anything of them together. But piecing together everything, they end up together even if they don't show it. They were destined to be together.
hơn một năm qua hafezajoe said…
crying
I wish Amu was with Ikuto, please make another series which Amu realize her love towards Ikuto.....