Serena and Nate Serenate fanatics chat diễn đàn ;D

Isabellaaa posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 10:01PM
Here is the forum were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff to just plain random xD

so introduce yourself and start speaking ;D

Here's the list of ppl that are useually gonna be on here. If you wanna be added tell me :) you will be removed if you're not on for awile though so it wont be confusing :P

Isabellaaa - Isabella (Bella)
mnicolini - Maritza (M)
Teasel - Lisa
Mesmerized - Anna
lailalove - laila
lauren1102 - Lauren
Serenatefan453 - Agnes (aggy)
elisa234 - Elisa (ellie)
KimKimmyKip - Kim
jadebkk - jade
itsnaddia - nadia
ksbass - Kathryn (ksull)
XxSereNatexX - Laura
BlairWaldorf-xo - Maria
tutiegal - char
Mondaine - Melanie (Mel)
Paramore-CSI - Jackie
serenateaddict - Ella
barkenfan - susana
angiii7 - angi
TheLiineGirl - Karoline
bright_angel - Maria
LaPiccolaFra - Fran (Fra)

JOIN MY BABES ;D we made a raccoon/cedric/irrelevant/random spot ;D
link

serenate fanart by anna ;D
 Here is the diễn đàn were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 12:24PM
save

Serena and Nate 37987 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 37987

hơn một năm qua lailalove said…
kiss
ok hi ksull & jage & nadia i"m laila * big new girls huge*
hơn một năm qua Isabellaaa said…
laila sweetie <33
hơn một năm qua ksbass said…
Aw thanks, I tend to make icons as a form of procrastination... I made a lot of icons last night.
And I'm good, I'm stuck at home because I have a snow day, whoooooo!!!!
It's good to meet all of you :D
hehe yeah i tend to make videos as a procrastination so i know what you mean xD
urgh i hate snow :P it's been snowing here all winter long xD
Hate snow :O :O :O
It doesn't snow too often here so I'm really excited, lol. But now that I've slept in and ate I'm doing my calculus homework D':
If you don't mind me asking, where do you live?
oh hehe well im the kinda person that would rather have summer all yeah long LOL,
aww homework that sucks!
sweden :) hbu?
I understand that, I love summer and I love snow, so it a giant dilemma in my life. The bright side of my homework is that when I finish my calculus, I get to write a paper analyzing the pilot of gossip girl for my film & television studies class :D:D:D
I live in the US, Kentucky to be specific. It's very dull... but I live in Tom Cruise's old house :D
hơn một năm qua itsnaddia said…
meh
Hi Laila :)
Bella: Haha, yes they are. If only they'd get together *sigh*..

I've never even experienced snow :| It's waayyy too hot here where I'm from.
oh that sounds so fun i wish i had homework like that!!
REALLY?? you do? that's so cool ;D kentucky *thinking hard* that's in the middle of the us right?? xD

don't worry you're not missing out :P the only thing snow does is freeze you until your numb LOL. where are you from??
and yes i know!! stupid penn!
see we figured out here that penn is just so irrelevant (hope no ones a fan xD) i mean LOOK!!

oh that sounds so fun i wish i had homework like that!! REALLY?? bạn do? that's so cool ;D kentucky
big smile
BTW, I made a Blace wallpaper, it's not really good but I'm sharing anyways xD

I uploaded the big image at the Blace spot.
 BTW, I made a Blace wallpaper, it's not really good but I'm sharing anyways xD I uploaded the big im
I would be so depressed if I never experienced snow, but I guess you don't really know what you're missing out on... it can be quite miserable. And Penn... I'm indifferent to him :/
Well I was going to describe Kentucky as being in the middle east of the US but that just sounds so strange, lmao, so here's a pic.
 I would be so depressed if I never experienced snow, but I guess bạn don't really know what you're mi
aww that's stunning hun ;D
I love that wallpaper, Chace's face is sooooo lol, everything about him is lol.
oh okay well i wasn't that wrong in my thoughts then heh.

haha i know chace is just so cute <33
and he's so natefused LOL
cool
Penn WHO? lol, he is nonexistent in my ignorant world.
Yes, the GAP ads. Why is he even in those shots? (I now thank God for blessing us with the ability to crop photos xD)

Ahh, but I'd really like to experience snow one day. I live in Indonesia, which is basically Summer all year long with the occasional rainy season :/
heart
Awww... thanks for the love bbs!
And Chace, does he even have a bad moment where he doesn't look good?! So far I can't find any.
Indonesia...hmmm...*thinking hard again* is that in africa?? haha i suck at this lol.

yeah i know :P look at how he's hogging the frame like let me be in here too xD and blake is like holding her hand on chace not giving a shit xD
Whoa, Indonesia, never meet anyone from there. I was supposed to have a map quiz on Asia today, but its a snow day so I guess it's on monday now. My uncle is from the Philippines which is right over there... but he's in jail there and I haven't seen him in like 12 years D:
oh haha asia?? that was my second thought :P forgive me sometimes my brain doesn't really work LOL.

jail... aww sorry hun :/
hahaha, no it's in Asia. Above Australia actually.

LMAO, yes! I would just like to say that in almost every picture Blake interacts closer to Chace and Penn is just like...THERE, ruining the pics.
I've actually lived in the Philippines for a whole year hun! I was homeschooled then, best time of my life lol.

Can Penn even be any MORE irrelevant than he is here? I mean, look at Chace and Blake laughing and Penn is sitting there... thinking of God knows what haha XD
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Can Penn even be any thêm irrelevant than he is here? I mean, look at Chace and Blake laughing and Pe
Lmaooo at that pic of chace/blake/penn. Chace and blake are both like :DDDDDD and penn is like :|... he should just gtfo so chace and blake can be cuties.
okay ... geoagrafi = so NOT my thing xD

and yes i know like you said thank god for croping :P

and BLACE ar just PERFECTION! can't blake see that!!!?? no she has to be with mr irrelevant :P
 okay ... geoagrafi = so NOT my thing xD and yes i know like bạn đã đưa ý kiến thank god for croping :P
hơn một năm qua mnicolini said…
angelic
LMFAOOOO bella bella hahahahah irrelevant totally the word LOL hellooo :)
haha LMFAOO!!! penn is so irrelevant :P
M!!!! ;D we have new members ;D
angelic
yeah totally true ;)
angelic
Oh hello girlies *MEGA HUG* nice to meet u <3
kiss
hi agien *huge*
angelic
ahhhhhh laila lovelyyyyyyy <3 helloooo :)
hi again laila :D

what r you all up to now?? <33
lol, I can probably sit here all day uploading pictures to prove of Penn's irrelevancy...and how he gets in the way of BLACE!
angelic
well i was helping around before but now not much really mmm well photoshop, here, fanpoppin, fanfiction, msn and itunes u?
smile
bella ask anyone anything if she ok with it sooooooo ok or not
hello M :)
Damnnn, Chace and Taylor are filming together today... I miss yesterday :(
about the same :P making a video, reading ff's, fanpoppin, youtube and itunes xD

yeah so can i hun LOL.
 about the same :P making a video, đọc ff's, fanpoppin, Youtube and itunes xD yeah so can i hu
They're filming a scene? Damn :/
angelic
heyyy nadia and nooooooooooo chace and the raccooon no wayyy!!!!!
:( ugh
urgh they are???
gross
I haven't seen any pictures of them actually filming, but there are ones of them walking to the set and sitting in a cafe (?) lmao, idk. It Serena should just come in and punch a bitch in the face.
angelic
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah raccoon must dieeee
angry
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I just went to save a pic to upload to show y'all, but when I went to save it firefox crashed... and firefox has never crashed on my computer (which I've had for over a year) before, so apparently no one wants Nenny atm.
So yesterday I thought of a really fcked up plot line on how Jenny could come between Serenate after hearing about the pregnancy rumors.
I mean I hate myself for even thinking about it. I just hope that's not what the writers intend to do, because I could murder someone if they do, lol .
*chacie is making an announcement*
 *chacie is making an announcement*
haha even firefox knows Nenny is just terrible!
LMAO that's really ironic the computer crashing when you upload nenny :P