Serena and Nate Serenate fanatics chat diễn đàn ;D

Isabellaaa posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 10:01PM
Here is the forum were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff to just plain random xD

so introduce yourself and start speaking ;D

Here's the list of ppl that are useually gonna be on here. If you wanna be added tell me :) you will be removed if you're not on for awile though so it wont be confusing :P

Isabellaaa - Isabella (Bella)
mnicolini - Maritza (M)
Teasel - Lisa
Mesmerized - Anna
lailalove - laila
lauren1102 - Lauren
Serenatefan453 - Agnes (aggy)
elisa234 - Elisa (ellie)
KimKimmyKip - Kim
jadebkk - jade
itsnaddia - nadia
ksbass - Kathryn (ksull)
XxSereNatexX - Laura
BlairWaldorf-xo - Maria
tutiegal - char
Mondaine - Melanie (Mel)
Paramore-CSI - Jackie
serenateaddict - Ella
barkenfan - susana
angiii7 - angi
TheLiineGirl - Karoline
bright_angel - Maria
LaPiccolaFra - Fran (Fra)

JOIN MY BABES ;D we made a raccoon/cedric/irrelevant/random spot ;D
link

serenate fanart by anna ;D
 Here is the diễn đàn were we can basiclly discuss anything! from to serenate and blace to personal stuff
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 12:24PM

Serena and Nate 37987 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12951-13000 of 37987

hơn một năm qua elisa234 said…
ikr?
Tesoro i will have a shower now, then (like always, here it is a MAYBE) come back -if i will not fall asleep literally IN THE SHOWER-
LOVE YOU DOLL <4
hơn một năm qua mnicolini said…
angelic
LMFAOOO love u too tesoro <444 :D enjoy ur shower!!!
hơn một năm qua ksbass said…
monkey
Anyone still here?
angelic
yes yess musketeer u shouldn't ask i'm like 90% of the times here LMAO
monkey
lmaooo, just making sure it wasn't part of the 10% you weren't here! How are you?
angelic
i'm good u? :D LMAO
monkey
I'm glad! I'm good too, kinda bored but... I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL ALL NEXT WEEK!!! :D :D :D WIN!
angelic
:D lol me too i'm happy that u're good and aww well WHAT?!! OMFGGG WIN!!! :D:D:D best school ever!!
monkey
Haha, ikr? I love going to a private school because all of my non-school friends have school next week :D
angelic
LMFAOOOOOOOO hahahaha hahaaha hahaha u're evil!!! LMAOOO oh yeah i used to go to private school here cause the public ones aren't good.
monkey
Lolll the public ones here are okay, a few are actually pretty good, but a few are just horrible. But most of them are just okay :/ School systems in general are v. fail though.
angelic
ugh ikr LMFAOOO here at private schools u have like uniform code, and ugh annoying behaviour and all that shitty stuff.
monkey
Oh well that sucks, we don't have uniforms, but most private schools do. We are just ~different.
angelic
oh that's so cool ksull :D yeah uniforms...mm well my uniform is nice my sis is on the same school i was lmao
hơn một năm qua BlairWaldorf-xo said…
smile
Heyyy musketeers!! its musketeer time once again haha

btw over here no matter if u go to a private school or not, everyone has to wear a uniform.
angelic
YES!!!! ohhh kk Maria good to know LOL oh here's the same too in the only one that doesn't wear a uniform is one that has other different rules but the rest they do.
monkey
Yayyy, musketeer time!!!! Oh god that sucks! I've NEVER had to wear a uniform for school :D
smile
Ohh thats cool. I thought everyone else in the world wore normal clothes, guess not.
angelic
LMAOO no not everyone dear musketeer lol
smile
Yeah i know ksull i hate it too. We even have sport uniform lol. Not only is the uniform expensive, a lot of it doesnt keep you warm. My school is so strict with uniform,like a lot more than the others.
angelic
Yes ik what u mean Maria hahaha we have for sports too meh!

Mine is too well now is worse because of what my sis has told me.
monkey
Haha nope! We wear whatever the fuck we want! :D
smile
Ill give you ONE example:

We cant wear a shirt with long sleeves under our school shirt(which is short sleeved btw) cos its not part of the "dress code" but for fucks sake im not gonna freeze my ass of jus cos they wont let me wear somethin to keep me warm. I do it anyway but i cover it up with a jumper.
angelic
oh yeah here is the same too oh but we can wear a short sleeve t-shirt maria hahaha underneath
monkey
Haha I'd be so pissed if we had uniforms. I usually just wear like sweats or jeans because I really don't want to take the time in the morning. But there are girls who get all dressed up everyday and I'm like omg how could you stand doing that everyday???
smile
I swear its bullshit. What were we suppose keep warm with these thin pants, a t-shirt and a jumper. yeah right! I know its Australia but it does get pretty cold here. But i bet if people from america or europe came, they'd be like "you think this is cold?" lol
Yeah ksull thats the only reason why i like uniforms. You dont have to spend most of your morning trying to pick out something to wear. You know what you gotta wear and thats it.
last edited hơn một năm qua
angelic
awww Maria lmfaooo hahahahaa and ksull u're lucky i did the same as u do at college lol
monkey
Hahaha I'm sure I'd be shocked by your definition of cold since it's 27 fahrenheit here.

Btw, I have to go be my moms slave for a little bit, brb.
angelic
aww kk ksull :D go goo
lmaooo ok ksull.

Holy shit i jus converted 27 fahrenheit to celsius and its like -2.7 degrees. wtf!

Yep definelty not that cold here. The average max is about 17 degrees and average min. is around 9 degrees. Yep your probably LOLing at that.
last edited hơn một năm qua
smile
According to wikipedia haha
hơn một năm qua Teasel said…
angelic
MEDALLL! <4444444444444444
angelic
oh the min here is like 12 or 13 lmaoooo in winter so it's not that cold here at all
angelic
yes yesss twinny ik :D <4444
smile
Hi Lisaa.

Thats pretty warm. I expected it to be colder here since antarctica is right under us.
angelic
Lool Maria. The sun is hitting the Southern Hemisphere more directly rather than at an angle [northern], so that's why it's hotter here xD
smile
Well you do know your geography lol I hate geography...maybe cos of the particular individuals that are teaching it...
angelic
mhmmmm i bet it is lol :) yeah maria is not that cold in winter i'm with a t-shirt always hahahaha only when i go out i wear a jacket but not else.
angelic
LMFAOOO musketeer hahahahahaha hahahaahaha
angelic
Lmaooo xD

No, I learnt it in Science in year 7 xD.We didn't have Geog in Y7 xDDD
angelic
Holy crap, twinny xD

You go out wearing a jacket and nothing else? xDDD
monkey
I'm back [momentarily] from being a slave!
smile
I feel like your in a diferent country lisa cos u have so many different things to me lol.

And yes M, ALL of my geo teachers, cant teach for shit. I might aswell as teach the class cos all they do is make us copy from text books.
angelic
yes when it's winter here lmaooo twinny it isn't that cold really.
angelic
Wb win twin ;D
angelic
oh yeah wtfudge!!! ugh damn
monkey
Haha, ty win twin! My mom is making me clean my room because the cleaning lady is coming, I don't understand!
angelic
Lmaooo Maria xD

History in Y7, Geog in Y8, History in Y9 and so on xD

Aww, in winter here it gets pretty cold sometimes, twinny :'[
angelic
wth!!!! lmaooo ksull that's the most weirdest thing i've ever heard