Ryan Kelly Well...

Gabys posted on Jul 17, 2011 at 10:45PM
I'm deleting this because I don't know what's going on with Ryan. Either he was or not engaged, or have a girlfriend... well, all rumours about he was or not the one who wrote this, I don't think is appropiate to copy this message because don't know if he was or he wasn't who wrote this.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 12:15AM
save

Ryan Kelly 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua ryans_love said…
sad day....:( nah, i'm happy for him, just sad that he's gone from the music business. thanks for letting us know.
hơn một năm qua Ireland1415 said…
I am soooooooo happ for Ryan and Anna. I wish them all the happiness in the world. I am also happy to hear he is back on twitter on a limited basis. Maybe he will return to the music world in time as well. Ryan, we all missed you. Welcome back.
hơn một năm qua CelticShadow said…
cool
good news
hơn một năm qua mariaerhoads said…
Awesome!
hơn một năm qua Wies said…
Ryan and Anna, I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

hơn một năm qua kaylonann said…
heart
congratulations ryan and anna. Hope you;ll be happy. Ryan, miss ya.
hơn một năm qua mgreed said…
I always kinda wondered why there were never any pics of Anna and Ryan together and only those 2 black and white photos of her on fb and twitter..the twitpics from Europe were of Ryan, but could have been photoshopped or from an earlier vacation..I'd always tried to be in Anna's corner because I thought she was catching all the flack for being older than Ryan and more spiritual than glamorous..her tweets and posts were always so sincere. But before taking up the pitchforks and torches as some of Ryan's fan have done, I'd like to hear his or her side of the story.
last edited hơn một năm qua