Vùng đất dữ Resident Evil RP

Ayaka posted on Nov 15, 2013 at 11:59AM
Anyone still interested?

I'm in the mood for some action. There's a new virus being manufactured by Umbrella Corporation. Be you part of the Umbrella Secret Service aka USS, the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance aka BSAA, United States Secret Service aka USSS, a genetic scientist of Umbrella or even just a mercenary working for money, we're all affected by the virus. You've seen the games, the movies, it's all real. The virus is at 39% completeness, we can still stop it but are you ready for it? Will you put your life on the line to prevent this virus from being completed or...being released? Will there be another Raccoon City incident? If we don't stop it...Who knows who'll be the person to put a bullet through that infected body of yours.

Rules:
-please no God-modding
-swearing is allowed
-romance is allowed but remember, do you really have that kind of time?
-please no one-liners!
-No killing of other player's characters without their consent
-OC's are allowed
-Canon characters are allowed but no OOC or as much as possible, prevent it

OC Character Sheet:

name:
appearance:
nationality:
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it):
partner (optional):
bio:
other:

Canon characters:

Ada Wong:
Leon S. Kennedy:
Chris Redfield:
Albert Wesker:
Jake Muller:
Jill Valentine:
Claire Redfield:
Sherry Birkin:
Rebecca Chambers:
Barry Burton:
Carlos Olivera:
Jack Krauser:
Piers Nivans:
Sheva Alomar:
Carla Radames:
Helena Harper:
Luis Sera:

(Just add any characters if I missed someone you wanted to be!)

I'll be looking forward to your appearance in battle whether you're evil or good.

Vùng đất dữ 45 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua misshedgehog said…
can i join
hơn một năm qua Ayaka said…
sure!!
really?
just post :P
can i be a fan character
fan character?? Can you just refer to the details in the forum? :P
what does oc even mean?

name: angel
date of birth: 1994
appearance: dark brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wears a flowery dress with a matching hair clips, and white slip on and glasses
nationality: i dont know what it means
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): can scent things iher tumors had muate if she need a power to do something she can but it hurt her alot
partner (optional): ricky rick, mandy and zane (brother)
bio: always been a sicly person due to a painful illness but always been a fighter when she was 16 she met ricky rick and mandy and months later they made a band called the fallen angels but never knew her parents her and zane always been in foster care she once lett herself be testing on but it didnt turn out so good
other: zane is angel little brother and angel loves video games and music and art but she cant use big guns and always seen wearing headphones that play music
last edited hơn một năm qua
Ayaka commented…
Original Character hơn một năm qua
misshedgehog commented…
i add some new things to Angel should i chỉnh sửa my post hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tigerfinn said…
name: GoLiAtH
date of birth: unknown
appearance: sharp claws,covered face,about 10ft
nationality: another umbrella corp. fuck-up monster
abilities: climb buldings,throw cars in a very long range,jump very high,dig.
partner (optional): none
bio: GoLiAtH is a dude captured by umbrella corp. to test the virus and at the end they made chris a monster(this is GoLiAtH`s name) and he killed and destroyed the umbrella corp. that made him a monster his roar can be heard miles away
name: Everleigh Price
date of birth: March 9
appearance: long chestnut brown hair, silvery blue eyes, 5'6 ft, fair skin
nationality: English
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): Immunity to the virus (but she does not know yet)
partner (optional): Connor West
bio: Everleigh or "Evie" in short goes around working for money ever since she left the USSS, she followed her partner. Her family all lived in England during the apocalypse and now she doesn't know what of them.
other: She has worked with Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy before

name: Conner West
date of birth: September 10
appearance: dirty blonde hair, deep sea green eyes, fair skin, 6 ft
nationality: American
occupation: BSAA agent (former), Mercenary, Undercover Umbrella Agent
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): none
partner (optional): Everleigh Price
bio: Connor was part of the BSAA since he was 18. His family died from a car accident and his other family, died during the outbreak. He was recruited to Umbrella as an undercover spy during his last few years in the BSAA.
other: (will add later)
Sorry, you can start without me for a while, I have exams to deal with X3
(when are they over?)
Wednesday ;) Philippine Time
(ok)
GoLiAtH runs outside umbrella corp. and roared acttracting a group of lickers
misshedgehog commented…
we cant rp yet intill ayaka can is done with testing he will rp on wedsday hơn một năm qua
Thank you for the consideration :)
misshedgehog commented…
your welcome hơn một năm qua
TEST IS TOMMOROW PHILIPPINE TIME wed~thur fri is christmas party
Ayaka commented…
Yeah ikr >.< hơn một năm qua
YOOOO Let's start up this bad boy :P
(yay)
"West this is HQ, what's your status?"
Connor looked around as he saw nothing normal around "What's my status you say? I'll tell you what my freaking status is!" he raged and hung up on HQ. He and his partner were sent by the BSAA local agent of Raccoon City to investigate a recent "illness" attack done in one of the warehouses. "Have you ever seen something so wrecked?" Evie's voice echoed around the warehouse as she sneezed from the dust.
"Cover your mouth, you'll taint the evidence" Connor sighed at his partner who left the nest prematurely. She giggled and jumped down onto the pile of hay beside him "Loosen up West, we're the supervisors here, no one will get mad at us!"
He glared at her "Price, I want to leave the BSAA with a clean slate, you know that" he then pushed her towards one of the locked and jammed doors in the warehouse, his handgun on hand as his facial expression went serious.
Evie sighed and whipped out her USP .45 silenced as she kicked the door down, she and her partner searched the rooms.
Nothing...
"Something's fishy" Connor hissed as he signaled a chopper to be ready "Price, we're leaving now!"
angel walk around hiding from danger with her brother
GOLIATH SNIFFING AROUND SNIFF SNIFF
name: leo
date of birth: dec 25
appearance: pic
nationality: fillipino
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): immune with out him knowing it
partner (optional): none (after he found angel,connor and le others he will ask if he can join them)
bio: he is just a regular highschool until all of this came down he survived only with a base ball bat
other: he is immune bcuz he is injected with the x-virus (i made this x-virus thing up it is a lot stronger and lot faster that the t-virus)
 name: leo age: 14 ngày of birth: dec 25 appearance: pic nationality: fillipino occupation: survi
tigerfinn commented…
X-VIRUS TRANSFORMATION hơn một năm qua
leo`s older sister:
name: nikki
appearance: pic
nationality: filipino
abbilitis: none
partner: leo
bio: collage then all things started
other: none
 leo`s older sister: name: nikki age: 16 appearance: pic nationality: filipino occupation: surviv
as the two walking around the steerts of racoon city "sis the monsters are coming" leo held nikki near "its going to be alright" nikki said they hid in a totaled car "this where we will stay until the monsters are out" nikki said couraging her brother "ok" as leo falls asleep on her lap goliath was nearby sniffing around "sister im scared the virus inside me i taking over me" leo said scared " leo its going to be ok" as leo goes out to face goliath he shut the door to make nikki trapped inside as the transformation appeared nikki is frightened "what the fu.."
( I smell another filipino XD)

Connor and Evie looked towards the west as the chopper hovered over the mutant coded Goliath. "I wanna check this out" Evie chewed on a stick of gum as she took out her assault rifle, silenced.
"Fine, bring us down Mike" Connor signaled the pilot as they both repelled down, covering the rooftops.
angel see leo and said "hello"
Evie and Connor surround the perimeter and look towards the empty alleyway "West.....Why are we here?"
"I heard a tyrant looking monster somewhere around here.." he replied reluctantly.
angel and her brother run into a alleyway and hids
hơn một năm qua WondersSoExotic said…
heart
name: Angela Bryhton
date of birth: February 17th, 1993
appearance: Long blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, Tan Skin, and a Blue BSAA Uniform.
nationality: Caucasian
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): None
partner (optional): Chris Redfield/Piers Nivans/Bryan Greene
bio: Angel L. Bryhton was a agent for Umbrella but after a incident she left and joined the BSAA hunting down Neo-Umbrella. She has tried saving as many lives as possible by spreading the BSAA's news world-wide. Her partner Chris had disappeared so she works with Piers Nivans now. After two years in the BSAA she decided to quit because everyone stopped helping. They were all slacking off. She got a job as a waitress at Leyleie's Bar and Grill. After the next incident she grabbed her gear and went to her friends house (Bryan) and they grsbbed his car and left.
other: Angie is her Nick-name. She was almost killed by Albert W.

name: Bryan Greene
date of birth: Jan. 12th 1990
appearance: Short Black hair, A white tee, a brown aviator's jacket, blue baggy jeans, and brown tennis shoes.
nationality: Caucasian
abilities (if you are planning to make your character immune to the virus like Wesker as well as let him/her possess a special ability, don't overdo it): None
partner (optional): Angela Bryhton
bio: Not much is known about him except he was a Lt. in the marines, a mailman, and A good friend of Angela's.
other: His friends and family calls him Bry.

(That is Angela)
 name: Angela Bryhton age: 21 ngày of birth: February 17th, 1993 appearance: Long blonde Hair, Blue
cool character
Awesome, wow I thought this had died. Unfortunately, the other RP-er has gone, who wants to restart this?
WondersSoExotic commented…
I wan't to restart this :P hơn một năm qua
i am.
Okay, fire away :3
angel is walking with zane
Evie scanned the area with her scope as Connor checked the radio frequencies around. "So far, nothing" she chuckled as her partner lit a stick "West, are you focused?"
"Don't look too down on me rookie" he hissed as he puffed smoke in her face "Wesker should be here somewhere...."
He then walked away from his partner and took out a radio, changing it's signal and hooking it up to an earpiece "It's done boss" he whispered eerily as the voice on the other line laughed and put the phone down. "Time for the plan to take action" Connor snickered evilly.
angel hug her brother
I'm sorry Hedgehog but can you refrain from using one-liners? The rules says no please
(sorry im too use to one liners)
You can add another line too you know :P
hơn một năm qua WondersSoExotic said…
"Bryan. This is Angela, I need a extraction ASAP." She set down the phone, and picked up her Cellophane pills, then sets them down. "Bryan did you hear me?" She thinks in her head "Where is he?"
She walks outside, then inside of Leylei's Bar and Grill and picks up her pistol.
"I better go look for him." She forgets to pick up the phone and take it with her, just as he replied. "Did you say something Angela? Angela are you there? " He continues to try, but still get's no reply.
She begins to walk around looking for Bryan and then notices her phone is gone.
zane: sisy im scared
angel: dont worry your sister here she will protect you
"Guys, plan B initiated" Connor repeated out loud causing Evie to stare at him with disbelief "Did you say something?" she tilted her head at him.
"Oh no........We just need to meet up with a couple of people" he eyed the name Greene is his contact list in his mobile phone "Couple of units in our area..."
zane: really?
angel: yes really
hơn một năm qua snowcat13 said…
cool
i want to hug wesker x3
I want to marry Leon and have Wesker as my 2nd man XD